I'd like that

"Who's that over there?" Karen asks Cara as she signals over at Raf.

Cara looks round "oh that's Mr Di Lucca mum, he's a surgeon here" she explains.

"Mmm" she replies looking back at him.

"Why?" Cara asks.

She blushes a little as Raf mouths to her 'are you okay?'

"He looks nice doesn't he" she smirks as she looks at Cara who is still looking over.

"Hmm I guess" Cara says.

"Single, I see no wedding ring" Karen smiles.

"Divorced over a year ago now" she smiles back at her mum and starts messing with her bed covers to make her comfy.

"You like him?" Karen asks as she watches Raf walking to another patient.

"Mum you can't just find some guy and ask me that...it doesn't work like that" she explains.

"I've seen yous looking at each other, has something happened?" Karen asks with a smile.

"Looking at each other? Because that suspicious" Cara says sarcastically.

"He seems awfully close to you" Karen says

"You think so? Do you think it's obvious?" Cara says trying to make it sound like a casual question which it clearly isn't.

"Yes he's defiantly got the hots for you" she smiles as she strokes her daughters hand and moves so she's more comfortable.

"Mum will you give it a rest" she huffs.

"Come on I'll be out of your hair by tonight, please tell me" she smiles.

"I really don't think my love life is any of your business" as she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Oh so have you?" Karen asks.

"What if I have..." she confesses. "Will you stop asking questions?"

"I will" Karen smiles as Raf walks over to them.

"How are you feeling Mrs Edwards?" Raf asks.

"Oh please call me Karen, I think I'll be seeing more of you" she smiles, and Cara gives her a nudge and frowns at her.

"Er why's that" Raf asks confused.

"I just have this feeling" she smiles looking at Cara.

"I hope not, we hope you'll be well enough to be back in your own bed by tomorrow." He says checking her notes.

"That's good, shame about my car" Karen sighs, "can you give me a lift home tomorrow?" She asks Cara.

"Oh I'm not working tomorrow... I've got plans I'm out of holby for the day" Cara replies.

"Oo off anywhere nice?" She smiles.

"Just Christmas shopping" Cara says.

"Right I'll leave you to it" Raf smiles as he walks away.

"Oh he's so lovely, Cara he's defiantly Mr Right" Karen smirks.

"Mum...we work together" Cara says getting up.

"Where you off too?" Karen asks.

"End of my shift, I'm going out tonight with a few friends" Cara smiles as she kisses her mums cheek.

"Make sure you text me or something, should make time to come down" Karen suggests.

"Yeah I'd like that" Cara smiles as she makes her way to the locker room.

Raf calls her name and jogs down the corridor to her, "do you make a habit of stalking me?" Cara says as she goes into the locker room.

"Erm... no" he smiles as he takes his top off and opens his locker.

"Well what ever you're doing stop following me" she huffs as she turns away and gets dressed in the corner.

"Who says I'm doing anything, I've just come in here to get changed" he says sounding sarcastic.

She huffs and rolls her eyes "I'll see you later" she says as she leaves the locker room.

"Outside six o'clock?" He suggests and she nods and walks off.