The test

Raf walks back to the theatre changing rooms and changes back.

She gets back to work "how are you feeling?" Morven asks as she walks by.

"Will everyone stop asking me that I'm fine!" Cara huffs.

"Geez sorry I asked... what's wrong with you recently" Morven says.

"I'm probably just grouchy, I'm sorry I snapped" she sighs.

Morven nods and carries on working. Cara sees Raf come back onto the ward and she totally blanks him and avoids him at all costs.

He heads to the nurses station and grabs some notes and Cara heads off in the opposite direction.

Raf walks after her but Serena stops him to talk to him about Cara.

She pulls him aside "everything alright?" Raf asks her to see what she wants him for.

"Is Cara well enough to be working today?" She asks.

"Yeah sure she is, why don't you think she should be here?" He asks.

"She's unwell" Serena says.

He looks at her and nods and looks over at Cara. "She should stay off work, I would suggest for 48 hours at least" Serena says.

"Well you try and get that through to Cara, because I can't" he replies.

"If you wish" Serena says and walks over to Cara. "Nurse Martinez I'm going to have to send you home, you shouldn't be here" Serena says to her.

"I'm fine" Cara says.

"No Cara I really suggest you do, go and get some rest" Serena smiles slightly.

Cara finally agrees to it and goes and gets her bags and heads home but stops off at the pharmacy first.

She thinks to herself and heads to the counter. She buys a pregnancy test pack as she just can't get the idea out of her head.

She knew there was something different about herself, she felt the way she did when she was pregnant with Katy.

She always used to get a little flutter in her stomach but was it her imagination or not.

She walks home as it's not far and wants come fresh air. She gets inside and has a quick shower.

Once out the shower she dries herself off and puts some comfy pyjamas on.

Cara texts Raf to see if he would like any dinner left for him as she makes some for herself but she doesn't get a reply as he's going to be at work for another couple of hours.

She decides to leave the test for a bit as she wants to relax first.

She tries to eat some dinner but ends up leaving half of it.

She starts to heave a little as she looks at the baked beans on her plate and instantly scrapes them into the kitchen bin.

She sighs as she washes up. Not long after she receives a text from Raf. 'Caz darling. Fletch and some of the guys from work have invited me out for a few drinks tonight, make sure you get some rest and I'll see you later?' He texts.

Cara initially ignored it and she receives a second text 'look, I know you might not want to speak to me right now and I get that but please let me know that your alright, I love you x' he says.

She just puts the phone back down as Raf has really upset with her.

She lays on the couch for a while just resting her eyes but not for long and gets up and grabs her bag. It's driving her mad not knowing.