Is that so

He follows her and laughs as her backside is still wet.

Cara looks at him and just laughs. They find a bar and head inside. "Right what you having?" Raf asks as they make their way to the bar.

"Vodka and coke" she smiles.

He orders her vodka and coke and himself a pint and they find a table. Raf holds her chair out for her as she sits down.

He sits down opposite her. "That was a lovely evening Raf, thank you" Cara smiles.

"It was my pleasure...it was nice to see that you finally learned to ice skate" he smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

He smiles happily at her as she smiles back.

"You were right...it was fun tonight" she smiles quite happily and content.

She finishes her vodka and coke and waits for Raf to finish his pint, "do you want another?" Cara asks.

"Go on then if your offering" he smirks. Cara nods and gets up and heads to the bar.

She orders them something totally different and comes back with them.

She hands him his. "What's this" he says looking into his glass.

"You tell me" she smiles hinting at him to try some.

He sips it and pulls a face "oh my god Cara, tequila" he says.

She just laughs at him as his face is hilarious. "Don't laugh you" he laughs.

Cara just sips her drink.

"What have you had?" He asks curiously.

"Coke" she smiles and Raf's facial expressions changes.

"Right that's it you're having one of these" he says as he pours the tequila into her drink.

"Fine" she laughs and sips it and tries to show a straight face.

"Alright there?" Raf laughs.

She nods "of course I am" she giggles.

"Is it nice" Raf laughs at her.

"You're horrible Di Luca" Cara laughs as she finishes it and looks at him.

"Your the one who gave it to me" he laughs.

He soon finishes his drink, "so do you want to go for a kebab?" He asks.

Cara nods. "There's a place around the corner from here, we can pop in there" she smiles.

He nods and smiles happily, "lets go there then" he smiles as he looks at the time.

They both get up leaving their drinks on the table and heading outside.

"Raf it's freezing" Cara moans as she folds her arms.

"Oh come on it's not far" he laughs guiding her round the corner holding her shoulder.

"Where the hell are we going, I'm going to end up in the ED with frost bite" she moans.

"I thought you wanted a kebab? Don't tell me you've changed your mind" he laughs.

She shakes her head "I'm coming it's just freezing" Cara moans.

"You really don't like the cold do you? Here you can have my jacket" he smiles as he takes it off.

"Raf you'll feeeze" Cara says.

"Oh come on it's not far" he laughs guiding her round the corner holding her shoulder.

She smiles happily at him, "I'm starving" she says as they get to the kebab shop.

Cara stands beside Raf as he orders their food to go. He looks beside him at Cara and smiles at her.

"I'll have to go home soon, don't want Morven getting any ideas" Cara explains.

"Why would she? We did plan to go with everyone after all" he says looking down at her.

"Yeah, but like they all probably know it was just us two" she replies.

"Knowing them they did it on purpose" he says looking away and collecting their food.

"What!" She panics as she takes her bottle of Fanta off the counter.

"Yeah, they think we like each other" he laughs awkwardly.

"Oh my life they should get a life... I mean you of all men on this earth" she laughs.

"And what's wrong with me" he laughs awkwardly.

"You're a surgeon for a start" she laughs.

"Oh?" Raf says.

"Arrogant, and I'd rather have a fire fighter for a boyfriend" Cara smiles.

"Is that so.." he laughs.

She nods and unwraps her kebab, "oh my life the calories" she says as she bites into it.

"Nice though right" he laughs as he takes a bite of his and looks as if he's really enjoying it.

"I love them, my student years at uni my life was fully of kebabs" Cara smiles.

"You'll turn into one one of these days then" he laughs.

She laughs and eats her kebab. "You erm... want to come back to mine?" He asks nervously.

"Er are you sure.. isn't Fletch home?" She replies.

"He's moved out now, house to myself" he smiles.

"Ah you never said.. hope he didn't leave on bad terms" she smirks.

"Oh no, he got himself a flat big enough for all four of the rascals" Raf smiles.

"Oh lovely, do you want children?" Cara asks.

"Er when did we get on this subject..." he says awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, I was thinking about Fletch's kids... sorry I didn't mean to upset you or anything" Cara panics.

"Don't worry" he smiles.

"Me and my big mouth" Cara sighs.

"Don't worry about it.." he smiles. "So as I was saying, they're not there anymore if you fancy it" he smiles at her.

"As friends" she smiles happily.

"Well yeah" he laughs. "You'll be pleased to know I'm no firefighter."

"And?" She laughs while walking down the street with Raf.

"I don't see what the big deal is.. they're both very important jobs" he laughs as he looks at her.

"I married a police officer, that was an interesting five years, married when we was 19 and well it didn't last, should of listened to my mum" Cara says.

"Your mum seems a very smart woman" he laughs.

Cara laughs "she's an arse at times... and my dad fat load of good he is, drink will be his cause of death" Cara laughs.

"Are you sure you should be laughing.. that's your dad Cara" Raf says as they turn into his pathway.

"He's never done anything good for me in my life time" she replies.

"Oh I see.." he says smiling and gets his keys out of his pocket.

Cara watches him and laughs as he thumbles with his keys.

"What are you laughing at" he laughs as he finds the right one and put it in the key hole.

She smiles "finally, how much you drank tonight di Lucca?"

"I feel pretty sober if you must know" he laughs.

She follows him into his house and takes her shoes off, "I'll stay for an hour" Cara smiles.