Drowning sorrows

"Mary down in the pharmacy about her ex" Morven says as she thinks on her feet.

"Oh right I thought she was married with three kids" Cara says.

"She is but me and Jas were just questioning it that's all" she says.

Cara nods and sits herself down on the sofa and watches Emmerdale, "might have an early night tonight" Cara sighs.

"Do what you want" Morven smiles and Jasmine stands there and smiles.

Cara huffs and gets up and goes to gets the duvet as she still doesn't have a bed.

"We'll be going then" Morven smiles and grabs her clutch bag. Cara nods and sits on the sofa.

Morven and Jasmine head out and shut the door behind them. They start to walk down the street, "she is actually lost without Raf, surely she can see that" Jasmine says.

"I really don't think she does" Morven says as they get into allies and orders their drinks.

Morven sees Raf and walks over to him, "so have you got her a ring?" She asks randomly.

"It would be pretty terrible if I haven't" he laughs. He gets out his phone and gets up a picture and shows them. "It's in my draw at home, I'd rather not carry it around with me" he says smiling.

"Oh my gosh it's so beautiful, oh my Raf the price too" Morven says as the image is the screenshot of the website.

"Do you think she'll like it" he asks.

"Oh my of course she will, look at that... is it white goal?" She asks and Raf nods.

"It's unbelievable Raf" Jasmine smiles. "What made you want to take this leap" she asks.

"I decided a while ago when we were still together but that doesn't change anything, I even asked for her mum's blessing" he blushes.

"I'm guessing she agreed" Morven says and he nods.

"I want to spend my life with Cara she makes me so happy" Raf smiles.

"She's still a little pissed about what happened you know" Morven says.

"Oh I know, she gave me the cold shoulder in the car earlier" Raf laughs.

"Raf be serious, she was really upset" she tells him.

"I know she wasn't getting her own way and just stormed out... I don't think she just gets how much I love her" he says.

"This isn't all down to her though, just remember that" Morven says and drinks the last of her drink.

"She hasn't told you what happened has she?" Raf says.

"Of course she has Raf, look so you want a drink" she offers.

"No I'm fine" he says as he sips the half full pint.

Morven and Jasmine head back to the bar and orders another round of drinks.

"There's defiantly a misunderstanding going on between them two" Morven says to Jasmine.

"Probably why they haven't been talking much" Jasmine says.

"He's going to propose on Christmas Eve how perfect will it be if she actually says yes" Jasmine says.

"I know it's so perfect and will be a beautiful atmosphere" Morven smiles.
Jasmine nods and smiles happily.

They order even more drinks and are there for another few hours.

When they get home Cara is fast asleep on the sofa and there is a bottle and a glass on the the coffee table.

"Uh no" Jasmine giggles as they walk in.

"Shh" Morven tells her.

"How many of them did she have?" Jasmine giggles.

"Well the bottle looks almost empty" Morven says as they walk slowly passed.

"Poor thing misses Raf" Jasmine smiles.

"Do you...want a coffee" Morven smiles as they stand in the kitchen.

"No I'm gonna get off to bed" Jasmine smiles.

"That's a good idea" Morven whispers and giggles.

"Goodnight" Morven smiles as she goes into her room.

"Night" Jasmine smiles and goes to sleep.

The next morning Jasmine comes down from having her shower and Morven is in the kitchen making breakfast. She walks over to Cara sitting on the sofa. She picks up the bottle in front of Cara, "don't fancy finishing this" she laughs.

"Oh god no" Cara says crunching her face up.

Jasmine laughs and walks off and puts it in the fridge, "talk about drowning your sorrows Cara" she says as she comes back through.

Cara rolls her eyes and gets up to get in the shower.

"Still on for tomorrow?" Morven asks as she walks past the bathroom.

"Yes" Cara shouts out to her.

Morven gets herself ready for work and waits for Cara as it's Jasmines day off.

Cara comes back down and smiles as she gets her things together. "Nothing like a good shower to get you feeling fresh" she says.

Morven smiles at her "ready then?" She asks.

"Yep" she smiles.

Once she's ready they leave and walk it to work.