Kicked out of theatre

Once Cara's is dressed they head to work where Cara instantly gives Raf the cold shoulder.

She heads straight into work when Raf approaches her, "Cara" he says in which she blanks him and goes towards a patient.

He follows her to the patient and watches her, "Miss Matthews you're booked in for your spleen removal in an hour" Raf says.

"Are you doing the honours" the patient smiles at Raf.

Raf nods "now Nurse Martinez here will talk you through the procedure and your recovery process" Raf smiles.

He smiles at Cara awkwardly and walks to the nurses station.

Around an hour later Cara is scrubbing into theatre beside Raf but still won't speak to him.

They stand there in silence while preparing themselves before starting the procedure.

"You'll have to speak to me soon because you're my scrub nurse" he says.

"Whatever you say" she says.

Raf gives a little smile then heads into theatre.
"Right let's do this" he says as he starts.

Half way through Cara starts to become rather cocky with Raf.

Raf requests a piece of equipment which he kept changing his mind about. "You'll make up your mind" Cara says.

"Nurse Martinez please pass me the suction now!" He says.

"What does it look like I'm doing!" She replies.

She passes it him, "better tell that patient the truth don't lie to her like you lied to me!" Cara mumbles.

"Cara I said I'm sorry" he says trying to concentrate.

"It took you a year to tell me!" Cara says.

"Please not now!" He says.

"Now seems perfect... maybe you should tell all your team members that you like to lie" Cara snaps.

"You'd like that wouldn't you!" He says.

"Yes seeing you called me a selfish bitch" Cara says.

"Your like a dog with a bone you are aren't you" he says.

"Oh fuck off Raf, everyone can I have you attention! This man here called me selfish because my daughter died hours after being born, he lied to me for over a year he isn't to be trusted!" Cara says.

"Nurse Martinez I'm going to have to ask you to leave!" He says raising his voice.

"Am I hell, you haven't got the balls" she laughs.

"Get out!" He shouts making her jump.

She looks at him in shock and storms out. "Can we get someone in here" he says to another member of staff beside him.

Cara rips her mask off and her hair net and shoving them in the bin.

Raf gives a sigh and finishes off the procedure.

Once he comes out he is with the patient updating them on how it went when Serena comes out of her office and over to him. "Raf can I see you in my office" she says and heads back.

Raf follows Serena to her office and shuts the door behind him.

"Whatever is happening between you and nurse Martinez do no let it get in the way of work, especially during theatre!" Serena says raising her voice as she's not impressed.

"How did you know?" Raf asks.

"I know everything" she replies.

"I do not want it happening again!" Serena says.

"Fine" Raf says as he leaves the office and carries on with his days work.

Near the end of their shift they haven't said a word to each other and Cara goes into the locker and is met by Morven.

"Hey" Cara smiles at Morven.

"I heard about your curfuffle in the theatre room" Morven says.

"Yeah, he's an arsehole. I hate him" Cara says.

"Strong words Cara" she says.

"Biggest mistake of my life along with Jed" Cara says.

"You know you'll always have me" Morven smiles trying to cheer her up.

Cara nods and gets herself changed "hmm night in for me" Cara says.

"Movie and Chinese?" Morven suggests.

Cara nods "sounds like a plan, is Jasmine joining us?" She questions.

"Yeah it's her treat" she smiles.

"Oh lovely" Cara smiles.

They all head back to Morven's together and Jasmine orders their Chinese.

"Raf's tried to ring you" Morven says as she passes Cara her phone.

"Thanks" she says and puts it back down.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Jasmine asks as she brings the Chinese in.

"I don't know if I want to" she says.

She ignores it and eats her food.
The girls enjoy their night in and have a right giggle.