Spring cleaning

It's a couple of days later and Cara is still having her off days.

Cara is currently sat at the breakfast table, Raf dare not speak to her as recently she's bitten his head off in the morning.

She eats her breakfast and goes and gets dressed.

She has the day off so gets into something she doesn't mind getting dirty as she's planning on cleaning the kitchen.

She comes back down and goes through the cupboards and gets all her cleaning equipment out.

Raf stands there smiling at her, "move then" she says as she tries to get into the cupboard behind him.

Raf rolls his eyes and moves to the side and she brings a load of stuff from the cupboard and puts it on the kitchen side.

He walks off into the lounge "where the hell do you think you're going" she says.

"I'm getting my drink? Is that alright?" He says as he grabs it off the table.

"Oh and it speaks" Cara says and rolls her eyes and she starts to clean the cupboard

"Look I'm popping to the shop in a minute do you need anything" Raf says as he comes into the kitchen.

She just ignores him and carries on cleaning so Raf walks out the kitchen and goes out.

Cara gets on with cleaning and starts to clear out the cupboards and gets rid of all the tins and food that are not needing and throws them away.

Finishes the first few cupboards and puts the foods and pans back in.

She grabs the cleaning spray and starts scrubbing the sides and around the sink.

Raf soon arrives back and puts the milk in the fridge and puts some chocolate down on the side for Cara as a peace offering for whatever has upset her.

She glances at it "what's that for" she says.

"For you... can we talk" he smiles.

She puts the stuff down and takes her gloves off before picking up the chocolate and looking at him.

"What's gotten into you recently" Raf sighs.

"What are you talking about" she says as she starts to eat her chocolate.

"Your all over the place recently, you have a go at me for nothing in the mornings" Raf replies.

"Oh I haven't have I? I am sorry I don't think I'm that much of a morning person" she says.

"You usually are" Raf says.

"Well maybe I'm just tired, I've had a lot of shifts recently" she says eating more chocolate.

He nods "well you've got two weeks off now to do nothing but relax" he says.

"I was just cleaning the kitchen so it's out the way" she says and smiles.

"Right well I'm going to make a start on the jungle of a garden we have and then some lunch" he smiles.

"Sounds good and thanks for the chocolate, went down a treat" she smiles.

He smirks and heads into the garden.

They finish off their jobs before Cara goes outside to see how Raf is doing.

Raf turns off the law mower and looks over at Cara and wipes the swear off his head.

"How's it going" she squints as it's a little sunny out.

"Good nearly finished the grass" he smiles.

"Well the kitchen is done" she says and grabs a chair and sits down.

"Slacker" he laughs.

"Excuse me I've done my job" she smiles.

"Cup of tea please" he smiles.

"I don't think you've earned it yet" she smirks.

"Shh you I think I bloody well have" he replies.

Cara laughs "I'll go and get you something, but do you really want a tea? I mean it's rather warm out here" she says.

"Cara it's march its hardly summer" Raf says.

"I know but it's not good to feel hot if your working like that" she says and goes and gets him a drink.

She gets him a glass of orange juice and hands it him when she comes back out.

"Thanks" he smiles and takes it. "When your finished we'll have something for lunch" she smiles.

He nods and Cara sits back down at watches him. "So we still going to that extra meeting tomorrow?" Cara asks.

"Yeah I mean if your still up for it" he says.

"Yes, your sample is due in too" she laughs.

"Oh that..." he laughs.

"Better get thinking of happy thoughts... you know to help you along" she smiles.

"I'll be fine, I'll just think of you" he smiles and goes over to her.

"Oh really" she giggles and he nods.

"How you feeling now? That bug passed?" He asks.

"I think so I feel better" she smiles.

"Good" he smiles as puts his glass down and looks around the garden.

"Good job" Cara smiles.

"I think so too" he laughs.

Cara stands up and takes the glass inside and has a look what they can have for lunch. "Careful Raf, floor is wet still" she smiles.

"Thanks for the warning" he says and follows her in. "What we got then" he smiles and hugs her.

"Ham, pork, chicken... take your pick of sandwich fillings" she smiles.

"Can't I have you" he smiles and kisses her neck.

"Sorry that's not an option" she smiles and gets some bread out.

He smacks her bum and she bends down and she squeals.

"Oi!" She laughs and stands back up. He laughs and sits at the kitchen table.

"I'll just make you a ham sandwich" she says and starts making it.

"Caz aren't you forgetting the butter" Raf says as Cara gets the bread out and puts them ham on them.

She stops for a moment "oh" she says and goes back into the fridge to get the butter.

"Alright there caz?" Raf asks.

"I'm feeling really hot all of a sudden" she says.

"Here it's done now, sit yourself down" he smiles. She brings it to him and sits herself down.

She fans herself down with the magazine which is on the kitchen table. "Gosh is the heating on?" She puffs.

"Only slightly, are you really that hot?" He asks and she nods.

She nods and continues to flap the magazine at herself.

"Did you want any of this?" He offers.

"No no you have it I feel quite bloated actually" she says.

He nods and continues to eat his sandwich. He finishes and sets the plate down.

"Hmm we got any pickle onions?" Raf asks and Cara nods as points to the cupboard

He nods and gets up and grabs some for himself and sits back on the sofa.