Preparing

Cara heads back to her duties for the day.

At the end of the day Cara is joined by Raf in the locker rooms.

"Hey you" Raf smiles as he walks in.

Cara turns around and looks at Raf and walks straight too him and hugs him. "Hi" she mumbles.

"This is a nice welcome" Raf smiles and puts his arms around her.

"Raf can we go home and just cuddle? I need a hot bath, and a back rub" she replies.

"Unfortunately my parents are round this evening. But I will make it up to you" he mutters against her forehead.

"I'm knackered but ok you better" she smiles and she waits for him to clear his locker.

"I promise" Raf smiles and takes her hand as they leave the locker room and head to the staff car park.

"I told Serena too today" Cara smiles.

Raf chuckles as they get in the car, "oh she told me, you told her. Asking me about my paternity leave... god this feels slightly real now" he replies.

"It really does, soon everyone will know as well" she smiles.

Cara looks over at Raf as he drives. "I'm cooking for the parents tonight, lasagna and veg maybe some garlic bread?" Raf smiles.

"That sounds lovely" Cara smiles.

"Oh I've made tiramisu, But it's got alcohol in so there's some Ben and Jerry's in the freezer, fill your boots on that" Raf laughs and rests his hand on her knee as they come to some traffic lights.

"That's my favourite" Cara giggles.

"Knew it was and it's the brownie one" he laughs.

"Oh Raf. You know how to turn a woman on" she giggles.

"Oh really, ice cream hm" Raf smirks.

"I hope I'm not giving you ideas" she laughs.

"Just didn't think ice cream would do it for you" he laughs.

"Obviously you can't remember the events of Zosia's party two years ago after we left? Terrys Chocolate orange ice cream. I seductively licked it off your face" Cara smirks as she remembers it all so clearly.

"I didn't ask you to" he smirks.

"Well I did" she laughs as they finally arrive home.

"Couldn't resist" he laughs and turns the engine off.

Cara gets out the car and shuts the door behind her. They both walk to the front door and Raf unlocks the door and lets her in.

"What time are they arriving" she asks as she puts her bag and coat down.

"Half six" Raf smiles.

Cara smiles and heads up the stairs, "I'm going to have a shower and get changed."

He nods and smiles to himself as he heads through to the kitchen and starts to prepare food.

He begins getting the ingredients out and pots.

Raf starts to make the food and it's not long before Cara returns from her shower.

"Hey how you getting on" she smiles and she comes into the kitchen.

"Good actually seeing as I pre-made the lasagna last night" Raf smiles.

"Oh I didn't realise, well prepared" she smiles.

"As always" Raf chuckles.

Cara giggles and sits at the stall, "I'll lay the table in a bit" she smiles.

He nods and goes and gets some vegetables out the fridge.

He also gets out a can of beer and puts it on the side.

Cara gets herself a glass of water and goes and sits in the lounge with Raf.

She sips her water and looks at Raf, "god I could murder a glass of wine right now" she sighs.

Raf looks at her and smirks. "Can't have that now, just enjoy your water like a good mummy to be" Raf teases.

"Can't I just have one sip, just one...please" Cara says.

"No Cara! Baby comes first" he smiles. Cara grabs his can and pretends to take a sip.

"Cara give that here" he says as she giggles.

She shuffles away from him on the three seater sofa. Raf gets up and grabs the drink off her then pins her down to the sofa and looks down at her.

"I said no" he smirks.

"I was joking Raf, such a drama queen" she laughs.

"Oh I'm the drama queen am I" Raf smiles and kisses her.

"Yes you are, can't wrap me up in bubble wrap" Cara smiles and kisses him back. He lingers and smiles into the kiss.

Cara just smiles at him as they pull away and as he goes in for another kiss there's a knock at the door.

Raf stops in his tracks and smiles at Cara, "must be the parents" he smiles.

"Aren't you going to answer it" Cara smiles up at him and kisses him once more and he then gets up and heads to the front door.