Neither am I

Cara looks down at the floor as Raf looks up at the stars not realising it's Cara behind him. "I could stay here all night." Raf says in a calm voice.

Raf turns to go back inside when he is startled by the sight of Cara still standing there without saying a word.

"Oh I didn't realise it was you standing there." Raf says with an awkward smile on his face.

She smiles also, "I didn't want to disturb you."

"Look Cara, I'm sorry about before.." Raf starts to say. "Er yeah I think that was a wrong move." Raf seems quite shocked as he was hoping for a different response.

To then Raf replies, "I didn't think so.."

"Raf are you that desperate for someone?" Cara huffs as she did want to kiss Raf but it was all too sudden.

"I... sorry Cara" he sighs.

"Yes you better be... I can't believe you did that!" She snaps trying to sound annoyed by him. Raf just stands there taking in what Cara has to say.

"I don't know what your trying to pull here Raf but.." Raf stops her in her tracks, cups her cheeks and kisses her passionately. He thinks enough is enough which Cara instantly relaxes into.

Cara wraps her arms around his neck and Raf takes his hands from her cheeks and moves them to her waist.

They come up for air and look at each other, "suddenly I'm not in the mood for partying" he says looking her up and down.

"Neither am I" Cara says breathlessly before leaning back in and kissing him again.

They both decide to go back to Cara's as obviously Morven won't be there as she's still at the party. Raf goes and calls a taxi as they've both been drinking.

The taxi arrives and they set off not making a sound to anyone else at the party.

"Just so you know I haven't got any wine or anything at home." She says. "Why don't we nip to the shop on the way?" Raf smiles and Cara nods.

They stop off and get a bottle of wine that they both finally decided on and headed to Cara's. "It's so dark I can't find my keys" Cara says in a panic.

"I'm sure they're here somewhere" Raf laughs as he takes Cara's bag and helps her to look for them.

"Hey who said you can go down my bag?" She tries to sound stern but ends up laughing. "Do you want to go inside or not Martinez" He says as he doesn't really care and carries on looking through her bag.

"Wow Cara it wasn't that hard was it." He says as he holds up her keys. "What can I say I don't like looking for things." She smiles as she looks up at Raf.

She opens the front door and puts her bag down and hangs her leather jacket up, Raf turns and shuts the door behind him. Cara turns and smiles awkwardly at Raf, he doesn't know what to do with himself.