Cold morning

The following morning Raf wakes to discover the bed covers missing. He looks around confused then looks over at the other side of the bed.

He sees Cara wrapped up in the duvet till fast asleep. He finds the corner of the duvet and tries to pull it out a little so he can have some as he's a little cold.

He puts his arm under the covers and finds her waist and pulls her closer to try and get some warmth off her.

He wraps his arms around her and lays there with her and around ten minutes later Cara starts to stir.

She goes to turn over and realises Raf is right behind her so turns her head to see if he's awake.

"Morning" he mutters.

"Oh your awake" she smiles.

"Good sleep?" He asks as he strokes her side.

She turns to face him "It was great thank you... very warm" she smiles.

"I wish I could say the same, you stole the covers" Raf smiles.

"Did I? Sorry" she laughs.

He kisses her cheek and sits up "we better get ready for work" he smiles.

"Really" she moans. "I'm too comfy to move" she laughs buries herself under the covers.

"We'll get a wriggle on" Raf says.

"You get in the shower first" she smiles.

"No you first" he smiles.

She closes her eyes and huffs and she gets out of bed. "Your mean" she says as she passes him.

"I'm not" he laughs. She doesn't reply and goes in for her shower.

Raf sits on the edge of the bed and waits for Cara to finish in the shower.

She comes back through still in her towel. "Ah that feels better" she smiles.

"I got your box with clothes out for you" he says pointing to it.

"Thanks" Cara smiles happily.

"Well I'll clean some of my draws out" he says.

"That would be a good idea" she says.

"And I've already made space in the wardrobe" Raf smiles happily.

"Look at you go" she smiles as she picks her clothes to wear.

"I know I'm on a roll" he smiles and kisses her.

"Are you going to get in the shower or just stand there" she laughs.

He laughs and walks off into the ensuite and gets in the shower.

Cara gets dressed and goes downstairs and makes some toast for when Raf comes down.

He comes down and takes the toast off her. "Thank you" he smiles and kisses her.

"You're welcome... but that one was mine" she giggles as he bites into the toast.

"I'm sorry would you like a bite" he smiles as he turns the toast towards her.

"No" she giggles.

"Are you sure" he smirks.

"Yes I am, I wasn't that hungry anyway" Cara smiles as she sips her coffee.

He smiles and finishes off his toast. "You enjoy 'my' toast" Cara giggles.

"I always do" he smirks. Cara smiles and gets her work bag together ready to leave.

"Got everything?" He asks.

She smiles and nods "yes all ready to go" she smiles.

He puts his arm around her and hugs her as they both walk outside to the car.

"It's cold today" Cara says as she gets in the car and Raf finds the de-icer out the boot.

He unlocks the car. "You get in and put the heating on" he says as he goes round the car de-icing it.

Cara nods and opens the door and sits herself down. She turns the heating on in the car as Raf passes her the keys.

She sits there smiling at him from the inside as he seems pretty cold out there. She gives him the thumbs up and giggles to herself.

He smirks at her and shakes his head. He opens her doors and chucks some ice at her.

"Raf!" She squeals as he goes back to finish off the car and smiles at her. He laughs and clears all the ice off.

He finishes and gets back into the car. "You made me cold again" she says.

He laughs "here my hands are lovely and warm" he says as he cups her cheeks and Cara shrieks.

"No they're not you liar!" She says taking them off.

"I love you too" he laughs.

She just looks at him and he kisses her. "Come on then get a move on" she smiles.