Why not

The shift is almost over and Cara finds Raf coming away from a patient and walks over to him.

"Soo I've heard something about you.." She start so say.

Raf looks confused. "What you taking about?"

She carries on "that you've had another interest while I was away.." She smirks.

"Oh?" He says as he's a little confused and wondered where Cara has got this idea from.

"You and Serena" trying to jog his memory.

He finally gets it "so where did you hear that from?"

"Well I've had a catch up with Morven, do I need say more?" As it was one of the first things she told Cara about.

"Ah Morven.." He goes.

She giggles "You didn't.." Raf just stands there looking at Cara.

"Serena really". She says sounding very shocked still.

Raf's face goes all serious "yeah why not?"

Cara's face drops.. "I never thought..you two..".

He walks closer to her and whispers in her ear "what have you thought of then?" He smirks and walks off leaving Cara open mouthed which slowly turns into a smile.

They got on with their day and now the day has finished and Cara is in the locker room getting ready to go.

Meanwhile Raf has just come out of theatre. He looks around the ward and goes into Fletch's office. "Where's Cara? Have I missed her?" He asks Fletch as he wanted to catch her before she goes.

"Only just mate I think she's in the locker room". He tells him as he points in the direction of it, not even looking up from the paperwork he was finishing.

He rushes down the hall and stops as he comes to the door. He knocks "Cara?" He says trying to act smooth.

"Oh hi Raf, everything alright?" She smiles.

"Er yeah actually.." He begins to doubt himself but carries on. "Got any plans tonight?" He comes straight out there with it hoping Cara will say no.

"Oh actually Raf Zosia is having us all at her place tonight for drinks and games..sorry".

Raf starts to look down. "Wasn't you invited?" She asks. "You could come if you fancy a bit of fun" she says smiling.

"Yeah I might do then, what time is everyone getting there?"

Cara thinks for a moment "I think it's about 7, she's having a little buffet dinner."

"Shall I see you there?" She looks at him as she walks passed and out the room.

He replies "yeah I think you will" as she turns her head around and leaves.