Lost in the moment

They make their way outside with Raf following behind Cara.

"Ah it's nice out here." She smiles at him. They both walk down a bit and sit on the wall.

"So you been here long?" Cara asks. Raf just looks at her and smiles at how beautiful she's looking. "I only got here like 10 minutes before you turned up, you didn't miss much." He laughs.

"I'm surprised you didn't come with Fletch."

"Er were not joined at the hip" Raf says sarcastically and smiles.

"Oh yeah I know I just thought seeing as you two are so close." Raf smirks, "Careful there Cara don't want to start a rumour now." They both laugh and stay there just staring at each other.

Raf thinks for a moment and realise that it's quite cold out there. "Oh Cara you must be freezing" he says as he places his hand onto her cheek.

Cara just smiles back without saying a word.

They both keep looking at each other getting lost in the moment. Raf takes a chance and moves forward and their lips gaze..

Cara pulls back and looks at Raf in shock, stands up and walks back inside. Leaving Raf puzzled.

"Cara?" Raf says a little confused.

Cara doesn't reply and walks into the house and smiles at Zosia who brings her a glass of wine. "You alright?" She says over the music.

"Yeah just a bit cold" she says.

"Sure... you look like you're about to cry" Zosia says as she sips her wine.

Cara sips hers too and smiles "oh come on caz I love this song" Zosia says merrily as she starts dancing to a Justin Bieber, Cara rolls her eyes and joins her and watches through the corner of her eye as Raf walks back in.

He grabs a can of beer and heads outside. Zosia finishes dancing with Cara and walks off to Morven.

Cara looks around before heading back outside to see Raf looking up at the sky, "wonderful isn't it?" He says as he knows someone's standing behind him.

She alters her dress a little and smiles "yeah it's lovely" she smiles as she walks down the steps and joins him.