Too much

They head back to the flat and they grab a bottle out of the fridge.

"Would you like me to grab your slippers?" She calls out to Cara in the living room. "Hmm yes." She smiles.

Morven goes into Cara's room and looks around the floor for her slippers when she comes across something that catches her eye.

She comes back into Cara, "hmm Cara who do these belong to?" She smirks holding up a single sock. Cara turns round and her mouth drops.

"They look like a guy's sock. It's definitely not one of yours." She giggles.

"Give them back!" Cara shouts as she runs over to Morven and takes them off her.

"Nurse Martinez.." she teases.

"Don't even start" Cara says as she puts the sock in her room.

"Who was the lucky fella then?" Morven laughs.

"Wouldn't you like to know" she goes and sits back down.

Morven gives her a look. "He really must have got to you then."

Cara says nothing and just scrolls through her phone and smiles to herself ever so often.

"He is I can tell" she smiles. "Just tell me was he good?" Morven smirks trying to get some gossip.

"Maybe" she smirks a little as she flushes red.

"Take that as a yes then?" Morven giggles.

Cara smirks once again and turns her head.

"So you seeing him again then" she smiles.

"I can't tell you that" Cara says as she tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Come on Cara simple yes or no" Morven says.

"It's complicated" Cara replies.

"What's to be complicated about? If you like him you like him" she says wanting to know.

"I can't be with him" Cara explains.

"No way... he's married.... you cheeky devil?" She laughs.

"No, no" Cara laughs.

"Well if he's available.." she says pouring her and Cara another glass of wine.

Cara doesn't answer but looks down at her phone and smiles.

"Cara Martinez ? You can't hide him forever" Morven smirks.

"Look he won't see me again, he's gone back to Australia" Cara lies.

"Oh Cara I didn't realise, I'm sorry" her face drops as she believes Cara's story.

"It wasn't planned so.." Cara says looking quite down about it all.

"Wasn't planned? You better not be pregnant too" Morven says in shock.

"Oo noo... I'm on the pill and we were erm.. careful" Cara explains.

"Careful?... careful how?" Morven laughs.

"We just are" Cara smiles.

"Don't give me that oh he pulls out before... it's such a big lie" Morven laughs.

"No we used protection" she huffs.

"Wait ARE?" Morven says shocked. "That's present tense Cara, I thought he had to go back to Australia?" She says as she feels there's more to it.

"I didn't mean... it's just I really do like him... he's so caring but I said he was going back today" Cara says.

"He's probably missing his sock" Morven laughs.

"They're cheap enough to buy" Cara says.

"Aw he would of had to walk out with one sock on" she jokes.

"Yeah probably." She replies.

Morven looks at her. "So you're telling me you wasn't there when he woke?" She questions.

"No" Cara says.

"Oh Cara... love to leave a man hanging" Morven smirks.

They both laugh and get themselves some more wine.

"He makes me smile though Morven." Cara says out of the blue as she sits back down.

Morven looks at her a little suspiciously "right" she says.

"Oh he just makes my heart melt... he's just so sweet" Cara sighs.

"Too bad he's gone away ay" she says sympathetically.

"Hmm" Cara says looking down into her glass.

"I'd love to of met him" Morven smirks.

"It's going to be so busy at work tomorrow, not long until Christmas" Cara states.

"Don't try and change the subject" Morven smirks.

"Oh yeah... sorry I just really don't want to talk about Ra-" she cuts herself off before she says Raf.

"Ra.." she questions.

"Ra... Ra... Ra-andy" Cara panics.

"What type of name is Randy?" Morven laughs.

"That's quite rude" she laughs.

By this time Cara has had quite a few glasses of wine down her.

"I'll have you know his full name is actually Raffaello" Cara giggles as she pours hers another glass which she spills a little.

Morven looks at her completely shocked. She decides not to question her and has a little fun with it.

"So did this Raffaello guy.. have any tricks?" Morven smirks.

"Oh my life yes... he has a big..." Cara is cut off my Morven.

"No no way to much information" Morven panics as she covers her ears.

"I was going to say iPhone... it's the 6plus" Cara laughs.

"Cara!" She says gob smacked.

She laughs at Morven and sips her wine. "He's great in the bedroom" she giggles.

Morven smirks and she has some wine as she can't believe what Cara is coming out with.

"Come on you let's put you to bed" Morven says as she takes Cara's glass and places it on the table.

"No I'm capable of taking myself to bed" Cara smiles as she gets up and instantly as she gets to the stairs fall up them.

"Are you okay" she calls up laughing.

"Yes" she simply replies.

Morven laughs and shakes her head.

She follows Cara up the stairs and makes sure she gets into bed safely.

She sees the door wide open and can see Cara has just got into bed still in her clothes. She just decides to leave her be and shuts the door before making her way to her room.

"Love you Morven" Cara calls through to her while giggling.

Morven laughs at her. "I love you too Cara" she calls out.

"I love you more..." she says like a child.

"Sleep tight and we'll see you in the morning." Morven says giving out a sigh and smiling.

She turns her light out and falls to sleep almost instantly.