Me jealous

"Now that's better" she smiles and kisses him. "But I now need to get ready for work." She says walking passed him.

He goes and gets his stuff and they head to work.

Raf decides to give her a lift. "Erm just a heads up...Morven knows about the night of the party" she blushes as he parks up.

"Right, try and play it cool Caz, I love you but let's keep it to ourselves for a while" Raf smiles.

"If my mum doesn't shout it from the rooftops" Cara laughs as she lets go of his hand as she sees some staff from AAU.

Serena walks towards them. "Ah Raf we've got the perfect patient for you" she says taking him over to her. He looks back at her and heads to the job.

Cara smiles happily, "so how was Christmas?" Morven asks as she walks over to her.

"Well my mum kept interfering with my cooking" she laughs.

"Oh lovely, mothers never know when to stop" Morven laughs.

"How was your dad?" Cara asks.

"Better, he's getting there, brother was there with my niece too" Morven laughs.

"Aw how cute" Cara smiles.

"Was nice seeing your mum again then? You seem brighter" Morven smiles picking up some files.

"Yeah it was lovely" Cara smiles.

Morven smiles and gets on with a few patients. Cara does the same but seem more distracted by Raf.

She keeps looking over at him while he's dealing with patients.

He mouth drops open as he restrains a patient from getting out of bed and all she can see is his very muscular arms.

She tries to distract herself by putting information into the computer.

"Nurse Martinez are you quite alright?" A voice asks from behind, Cara turns around to see Serena standing there

"Yes Serena I'm just updating patients notes" she smiles turning back to the computer.

"Right okay" she says and walks off.

Raf walks over over, "I think Serena was having me on" he laughs. "Handing that patient over to me" he sighs.

"What's wrong with the patient?" Cara asks.

"I'm not too sure to be honest, something I need to find out" he says scanning her notes.

"Pregnancy test? Water infection?" Cara suggests.

"I'm waiting on results for her blood test and scan" he says. She nods and smiles.

"How's your morning been" he smiles.

"Busy, vomited on twice and almost punched"... so yeah how about yours?" She asks.

"Thinking about you" he smiles.

"I'll see you in the locker room one o'clock sharp" Cara whispers with a smiles and then walks off.

Raf smiles to himself but sees Fletch walking towards him. "Alright Fletch" Raf says with a straight face.

"Yeah... what's gotten into you today, eyes all over Nurse Martinez, mate you do realise you're old enough to be her dad" Fletch teases.

"Why are you telling me this" he asks.

"Because" Fletch laughs.

"Because what" he says on the computer.

"Got to admit Cara is pretty fit, nice bum..." Fletch smirks as he wants to know if anything more happened between them.

"Grow up Fletch were not at school" Raf says trying to ignore him.

"Might have a go myself, she's been around the block a few times" he teases.

"I think she's involved with someone actually Fletch" Raf says as he doesn't like Fletch talking about Cara like that.

"She's slept with Dr Knight in the ED, I've heard wonderful things from him" Fletch smirks.

"Why don't you just leave her be yeah?" He tells Fletch as he walks passed him.

"Jealous?" Fletch asks.

"Me jealous" Raf says walking into his office.

Fletch wonders over to Cara and taps her shoulder, "want to come for a drink after work?" He asks.

Cara looks at him then over at Raf in his office, "sorry I've got plans" she smiles and carries on working.

"Course you do" he smirks and walks away.

Raf works in his office for a while but keeps looking up and checking on Cara.

Cara walks passed Raf's office and they catch each other's eye and she smiles. He checks the time on the computer.

He locks his computer and gets up and follows Cara.

He makes sure that he walked a little slower so it didn't look obvious.

She goes into the locker room and Raf follows.