Sickness bug

Raf wraps the glass in some newspaper and in a carrier bag and makes himself a coffee and Cara a water and goes through to her.

"Look tonight can we give it a miss?" She says.

"How come? You coming down with something?" He asks.

"I think so, treated so many people with D&V today I think I've caught it" Cara replies.

"Oh dear, let's hope your clear, your mum is expecting us Sunday" he laughs.

"My stomach is bubbling, I'm sorry if I vomit" she says. He smiles and hugs her as they sit on the sofa.

She rests her head against Raf's shoulder and he feels her forehead "oh you are burning up" he says.

"How about I make you something light and you can have an early night?" He suggests.

She nods and grabs the blanket from behind the sofa and covers herself up.

Raf kisses her head and goes into the kitchen and decides to make her a quick pasta salad.

He brings her dinner through and hands it to her. She smiles and eats come and puts it down again.

"Okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine, just not feeling like eating much" she says.

Raf smiles "try a bit more, I'll get you some more water" he smiles as gets up.

She smiles as he leaves and tries to eat a bit more.

She looks at it and feels her stomach churn before she knows it she has sick in her mouth. She puts the pasta down and runs to the toilet.

Raf comes back through with a glass of water and looks around as Cara isn't there. "Cara?" He calls as he walks to Cara in the toilet.

He sees her crouched next to the toilet still being sick.

He goes over to her and gets on his knees beside her. He rubs her back, "It's alright I'm here" he says.

Raf holds her hair out the way and rubs her back a little more.

She sits up and wipes her mouth. "I'm sorry" she sighs.

"Don't be" he smiles at her and strokes her knee.

She smiles slightly. "I probably look hideous" she laughs a little.

"No you don't" he smiles. She smiles and rests her head on his chest.

She leans there for a minute and then sits up again and moves towards the toilet again.

He rubs her back again and gets up and goes into the living room and grabs her glass of water.

He can hear her gagging so he goes back through, "alright there?" He asks.

"Nothing is coming up" she mumbles an gags again.

She sighs and Raf hands her her water. "Try to drink some water, it might help" he says.
She nods and sips a little.

He brushes her hair behind her shoulders and strokes her hair.

She sits back up again and breathes heavily.
He takes the glass out of her hand and holds her hands, "calm...deep breaths" he encourages.

He notices how shaky she has become and takes hold of her hand. "Shall we get you to the sofa?" He asks.

She nods and he helps her to her feet. He picks up her water and they walk over to the sofa.

Raf goes back through to the bathroom and flushes the toilet and puts bleach down the toilet.

He comes back through to see Cara sitting on the sofa with her knees up.

"You look rather pale" Raf says.

"I feel like falling asleep" she says.

"Yeah sleep, you'll feel better soon" Raf smiles.
She smiles and leans against him.

Raf holds her close and rubs her arm. He kisses her head and strokes her face and Cara soon falls asleep.

He moves ever so slowly trying not to wake her and moves her so she laying her down. He goes and grabs a blanket and lays it over her.

He then grabs a bucket and puts it next to her just in case.

He smiles and makes himself something quick to eat before getting himself ready for bed.

He looks at the clock before going to wake Cara, "caz you coming up to bed?" He says.

She stirs and looks at him as he kneels down to her. "I better do" she says still quite tired.

She sits up and makes her own way upstairs. She gets ready for bed and lays down.

Raf smiles at her and doesn't say anymore and just lets her sleep.