How do I look

That evening both Cara and Raf are in their homes getting ready to go to Zosia's. Morven is getting ready at Cara's and Cara has just finished doing her hair and looks at herself in the mirror and smiles.

She walks downstairs to where Morven looks at her. "How do I look?" Cara questions. "Wow Cara, you look stunning" Morven smiles at her.

"Hey did your first day back go alright today?" Morven asks Cara as they sit at the breakfast bar.

Cara smiles "It's been eventful! But it's good to be back". Morven looks at her "and it's not because of anything or anyone specifically is it?"

"Ah no." She just replies. "After last time? I probably made things even more awkward". Morven gives Cara a smirk.

They both get up and go to the door as Ollie has offered to pick her and Morven up on his way.

Cara pulls her dress down a little as it's rolled up before getting into Ollie's car. "Thanks for the lift" Cara smiles as she gets in the front.

Morven gets in the back and they head to Zosia's. When they arrive Raf, Jasmine, Dom and Isaac are all there and Zosia already has the drinks flowing.

Zosia greets them with a smile "ah good to see you two, both looking lovely as always".

"You got them here safely then" Zosia laughs at Ollie. Ollie smiles back "Hey! My driving isn't that bad!"

Zosia hands them a drink and they talk about their day as they catch the eye of a certain someone.

The door goes again and Zosia goes and opens it. "Oh hay Fletch, you made it" "Yeah sorry I couldn't come earlier had some work to finish off" he apologies.

Zosia smiles. "No worries it's just getting started."

Fletch walks over to Raf and everyone. "Alright mate, you look like your mind is elsewhere".

"Yeah er... busy day that's all" Raf mumbles he looks over at Cara again as he's really distracted by how short her dress is.

"You sure? Something tells me Cara's caught your eye" Fletch laughs and Raf then walks off and gets two plastic wine glasses and fills them with some rosé and goes over to Cara.

"Hey it's a bit warm in here fancy going into the garden?" Raf asks as he hands her a glass of wine.

Cara sips the wine and smiles at him "yeah why not.... I'm very hot too" she smiles.

"Oh I know you are" he laughs awkwardly.