Caught in the act

Raf puts Cara down, "she saw my bum" Raf blushes.

"Raf you do realise that's not all she saw" she says.

He puts his hands over him manhood and blushes even more.

Cara smiles at him and kisses him. "We better go and see how she is" she says.

"Yes, you can do the explaining" he smiles.

"Oh okay so it's my job is it" she laughs.

"Yep, your house" he smiles.

"Right come on then" she says.

She goes and gets herself dry, she gets herself into something descent then goes downstairs with Raf.

She stands there to see Morven making herself a drink.

"Morven... look I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out like this" Cara says.

"You could of warned me you had someone over... really didn't want to walk into that" she says.

"I'm sorry" Cara sighs.

"Anyway Raf... of all Doctors" Morven says in shock.

"Erm what's that supposed to mean" Raf asks.

"Nothing, I didn't think he was your type" Morven replies awkwardly.

"That's not your place to say really is it" Cara says.

"How long have to been with him?" Morven asks.

"A few months, but that's not really any of your business" Cara replies.

"I'm surprised you were able to keep it to yourselves for that long" she says pouring herself another drink.

"We want it private" Raf smiles as he holds Cara's waist. Cara smiles up at Raf.

"I thought you wasn't ready for a relationship" Morven asks Cara.

"I guess I was making excuses..." she says.

Morven looks at her and Raf completely shocked, "well don't come with the story that you two are just friends because it didn't look like it in the shower just then" she says.

Raf blushes. "I'm sorry you had to walk in like that" he says.

Morven smiles and goes to sit down. "And I thought you were baby sitting, what a pour excuse" Morven says.

"We were actually" Raf says. Morven nods and ignores them.

"Morven don't be like that" Cara sighs.

"I'm your friend, you Should of told me!" Morven huffs.

Cara goes over and sits by Morven. "I know I know but..." she starts to say.

"But what...? This is just a bad dream" Morven says.

"We weren't rushing into this..." Cara says trying to explain.

"Fine, it won't last" Morven replies rather seriously.

Morven sits there and turns the telly on. Cara gets up slowly and goes over to Raf. "Maybe you should go" she says.

"For the best" he smiles and gives her a kiss. Cara hugs him and holds onto him.

He holds her tight before pulling away. He smiles and kisses her head.

"I'll call you later" he smiles.

She nods and he heads for the door. He smiles at her before shutting the door behind him.

Cara goes and sits on the sofa really quietly and just watches the TV saying nothing to Morven.

Cara pulls her legs up and leans back on the sofa just watching dinner date that Morven has put on.

"Has he gone?" Morven asks.

"Yeah he has" she replies simply.

"Do you want to order Chinese tonight?" She asks Cara.

"Whatever you like" she says.

"Fine I'll do something for myself, don't need to be so simple with me" Morven huffs.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm not in the mood" Cara says as she's curled up.

"Go to bed then" she says.

"Fine" Cara says getting up and heading upstairs. She grabs her phone and texts Raf.

'I'm sorry about Morven I'm sure she'll come around x' it says as she puts her phone by her bed. She lies on her bed and just stares at the wall.

It doesn't take long before she hears back from Raf. It says, 'Don't worry about it caz, it might take time x'

'How long though? I miss you terribly' she replies.

'I've only been gone 10 minutes aha x' he texts.

'I know x' she says.

'Why don't we go for a drink at albies after work tomorrow? X' he asks.

'Sorry I can't, I have a twelve hour shift' she replies.

'When do you finish?' He texts.

'Four in the morning x' she replies before putting her phone down and going to the toilet.

'I'll meet you for breakfast, be ready x' he says which makes Cara smile.

Cara walks across the hall way back to her room and bumps into Morven.

"Oh sorry" Cara says.

Morven looks at her "you out of your mood yet?" She asks.

"What do you mean my mood?" She asks a little annoyed.

"You were all moody earlier" Morven says.

"Well I do think you over reacted a little, it's my choice who I sleep with" she says as she walks passed her.

"Yeah but I wasn't expecting you to drop you knickers at the first man who's made goo goo eyes at you" Morven says.

"Morven it... wasn't like that" she replies.

"So what was it like?" She asks.

"At first... we had obviously been drinking" she starts.

"So you just did it because you were drunk" Morven interrupts.

"I hadn't finished..." she says.

"Please carry on then" Morven says.

"Look we liked each other" she says.

"I mean you are safe with him aren't you?" Morven asks.

"God your sounding like my mother" she laughs.

"I just don't want him leaving you with a baby" Morven says.

"For your information were perfectly safe thank you" she says as she goes into the bathroom.

"Good, but don't say I told you so when he leaves you" Morven says and goes into her own room. Cara rolls her eyes and gets ready for bed.

Once ready for bed she reads through her Facebook notifications.

She lays there for a moment getting herself nice and warm.