When love takes over

By caramaria_1

Cara is back from Belfast and has caught the attention of a certain registrar, will their romance take off or... More

A familar face
Oh hi
This is awkward
Why not
How do I look
Lost in the moment
Neither am I
Quite natural now
Doesnt matter
Just one sec
You tell me
Try and ignore
Too much
Lonely
Raf please
Two years
I'd like that
Some food
Fun in the cold
Is that so
Toasty
Plans
Effort
Little miracle
Time together
Fine with me
Morning
Can't help it
Making cookies
Me jealous
Magic word?
Suprise
I promise
Drunk on love
New encounters
A natural
Misunderstanding
One day
Just a little broody
Soft cries
I was so alone
This is cardio
Caught in the act
What's going on?
Looking out for you
Meeting the parents
Awkwardness
Back home
Best moments of my life
Just a moment
What do you say...
Cheerier
Cold morning
Cheeky two minutes
Everyone is watching
Out in the open
Sickness bug
Feeling better today
I want a baby
Having your blessing
Heartbreak
Staying over
Kicked out of theatre
Letting loose
Can we do this
Assistance
Drowning sorrows
Broken down lift
Questioning
Getting ready
Nervous surprise
Proposal
Coming clean
Lets celebrate
Waking up in your arms
First anniversary
Early night
A little fun
On the right track
Touchy feely
New year shenanigans
New years day
That's mothers for you
Thinking about the future
Give me attention
You don't love me
Got making up to do
First appointment
Emotional mess
Next steps
Don't burn the dinner
Invites
Turn of events
The aftermath
Bug?
The test
Spring cleaning
Cooking for a change
Working on our day off
Just a little sample
Me, a bad mum?
Socks and scary movies
Phone call
Failing before succeeding?
Times are changing
Miracles happen
Night in for two
Not all plain sailing
Pre-parental nerves
I know
Taking it's toll
Starting to show
Something to tell
Casual family dinner
A little tiff
Needing to talk
Change of times
Preparing
The in-laws
Outburst
20 week scan
Boy or girl?
Orange juice does the trick
Hot chocolate
Coffee house stranger
What do I do
Some space
Outburst in resus
Looking after me
Mother and daughter time
Baby talk
Coming to stay
Things unsaid
Catch up with granny
Meeting the in laws
Getting along

Something like that

91 3 0
By caramaria_1

Cara slowly awakens not realising what is different about this particular morning. She opens her eyes and realise Raf is lying there beside her with his arms around her.

She lifts the covers up trying not to wake him up. She can't believe she's laying there with Raf's bare body... she is also not wearing anything.

"Shit" she mouths.

She moves his arm carefully and sits up on the edge of the bed, she reaches for her dressing gown.

She stands up trying not to wake him. Cara quickly gathers her clothes which are scattered around the room. She puts them in the wash basket and gets two towels out she puts one next to Raf and folds his clothes up.

Cara goes for a shower before coming back in doing her makeup, getting dressed and leaves for work quietly.

She doesn't want to be there for the walk of shame when Raf wakes, she thinks it would be better if she just left there.

The flat isn't too far so she takes a walk up to the hospital while everything is going through her head.

She's quite early for her shift as she wanted to get out of the house as soon as she could so she decides just to sit in the cafeteria.

Cara orders a hot chocolate and sits at a table quietly. When suddenly, "feeling on top of it today are we?" Cara looks up and sees Morven is standing there with a muffin.

Cara smiles, "something like that." Morven takes a seat opposite her. "You got enough sleep last night then?" Morven asks.

Cara's mouth drops. "What are you talking about?" She tries to laugh slightly but starts to panic as she knows her and Raf went back to her's and Morven's place after the party.

She looks at Cara sympathetically. "You didn't see the paracetamol with a glass of water and the note I left for you this morning? I guess you left Zosia's because you was unwell?"

Cara starts to relax. "Ah yeah I just needed to get home and sleep." She smiles.

Cara has just cottoned on that Morven has just said she left her a note. "Er what note? What did it say?" She asks.

"It was just basically me saying I hope you enjoyed yourself last night and that I left you the paracetamol for you just in case." She says having a cheeky sip of Cara's hot chocolate.

Cara's eyes widen as she is now realising that if she did not see the letter, then it is still on her kitchen side with Raf still in their flat..

Meanwhile Raf wakes. He instantly smiles as he turns over but his face drops when he sees that Cara is not there next to him.

He gets up and sees she's left him towels so goes and gets in the shower. He gets dressed back into his clothes before finding a letter on the kitchen table. It reads..

'My favourite person,
I hope your feeling alright this morning when you finally wake up. I didn't want to wake you so I left this note to let you know last night was a great night :) I've left you a glass of water with these two paracetamol for you just in case.
I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.
xx'

Raf smiles to himself happily not realising it's not from Cara. He heads off to work with a big smile on his face.

Back at the hospital, Cara gets up quietly and picks her bag up and heads to AAU, she goes into the changing rooms and gets ready for work, she slips her hair up into a pony tail and looks in the mirror.

Cara gasps when she witness what she really didn't want to see in the mirror, she has a bright purple love bite on her neck.

"Oh shite... no!" She panics as she grabs her makeup bag out her locker, she grabs the foundation and tries her hardest to hide the love bite.

She starts to panic as it's proving unsuccessful when suddenly she hears the door open which makes her jump out of her skin.

"Jesus Cara I've never seen you jump so high" Fletch laughs.

Cara isn't best impressed. She slams her locker and walks out onto the ward leaving Fletch smiling to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970 33 17
Nina's boyfriend breaks up with her, and she thinks that her romance life is over. Will she go for the handsome new kid, or her best friend, who has...
295 48 15
It has been three months since Rra lost her Overload. Now Fran has come and gave her a new partner, similar to Blaze...But when things go bad, and th...
85.3K 2.2K 32
When everything in Deyjah's life starts to fade away and she is at her breaking point what will happen when Tez comes in to show her a whole other li...
347K 6.1K 51
This is about a girl named Laura and her story of falling hard and fast in love and things not going how she planned. Can she make it through them al...