Life Never goes as Planned

By alexannam16

Other than being an amazing Fashion Designer at Fashion Avenue Institute, Emma Swan is a very closed off woma... More

Promotions and Interns
The Welcome
Night Time Blues
First Day
Stressed Out
Fashion Show
Morning News
Lunch Date
Confused
A Favor and A Surprise
Hawaii
Nervous
Shocking Morning
Old Habits
A Shocking Decision
Unbelievable
Back Home
A Surprising Visitor
Happily In Love
Scared
On Bended Knee
For Reals This Time
A Little Getaway
Back to my Normal Life
Wedding Bells
Sealing Our Love
Reception Time
Unexpected Arrival
A/N. Not an Update
A Surprise and a Heartbreak
Unbelievably Heartbroken
Memories
Could it be?
Surprising The Family
Is This Really Happening?
Little Additions
A New Opportunity
Goodbye California, Hello New York
It Can't Be All Work
Struggling
Surprise Visit
The Social
Unexplainable
Heart Broken
Asking For Forgiveness
It Happened Again
A Christmas Surprise, Part 1
A Christmas Surprise, Part 2
Hurt Once Again
Heartless Again
Not An Update
Secrets Revealed
Heartbreaking Decision
Stranded
This Can't Be Happening
Surviving
Trying To Survive
Reality?
Too Late?
Frustrated and Confused
A Little Princess
Disbelief
Gone
Pain
I Deserve This
Not An Update
Coping
Confrontation
Escape
A Nice Evening
Shocking Revelations
She's Here
Finally Free?
Imprisoned Once Again
My New Family
Not an Update💕
Welcome Home
Finding A Way Back Home
Not An Update😘💕
Adapting To a New Life
Not An Update❤❤❤
We Made It Back Home
Wondering
Confrontation
Not An Update😩💔
My Decision
Shocked
Not An Update💕
Moving On
Not An Update!!
Anxious and Frustrated
Decisions
Not an Update😍❤️🙌🏽😭
Emotional
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Shocking Turn of Events
Ahhhh *Dead*🔥😏
Forgiveness & Resolutions
Our Family Reunited
A Very Good Morning
Not An Update
A Special Night
Reliving Pain
This is the Story of How I died😭 (A/N) ❤️
Not Again
Frightened
Season 6 Finale😭❤️
Love is a Powerful Thing
Home At Last
Together Forever
New Lives
Many Surprises
Worries
Good and Bad News
Some Secrets Remain
Growing Friendships
A Helping Hand
Suspicions
No More Secrets
More Secrets Revealed
Unimaginable
Happy Holidays?
Am I the Cause?
In Reality, I'm to Blame
Today was Supposed to be Special
A Not so Jolly Christmas
Mind-Blowing Turn of Events
Too Late?
Gone Forever?
Another Chance?
A Gift
Our Little One
Home, Sweet, Home
Life Never Goes as Planned
Hi My loves!!! ❤️❤️
Hi Again My Loves!!! ⚓️🦢💕

Unexpected Bond

957 71 2
By alexannam16

I get out of the car and I walk towards the garden. I see Killian there and I walk up to him. He quickly turns around and ignores me. I sigh. Of course he's still hurt. I walked over to the table and sat down. That's when someone places an iced tea in front of me. I look up and it's Regina, Killian's childhood friend. "Thought you might like an iced tea." I smiled and nod. "Thanks." I said as I took a sip of the drink.

"You guys got into an argument?" I looked up and gave her a weird look. "What, what are you talking about?" She laughs. "That's how he acts when he's upset or angry." I sigh and nod. "Yeah, we did have argument." She nods. "Don't worry he will get over it because he truly loves you." She says and sighs. I look down and sigh. She then grabs my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. That's when it hit me. This girl loves him. I could totally see it in her eyes.

"You love him don't you, Regina?" She looks at him and she nods. I smile. "Oh please don't give up on him Emma, he has suffered so much that's why he acts like that but I know he is deeply in love with you." I smile and I start to cry. It takes a lot for me to cry but for some reason the tears were just coming out like crazy. She hugs me and smiles. "Oh everything will be ok, and promise me Emma, promise me that you will make him happy." I smile and nod. "Thanks Regina." She smiles.

"Hey you want to go to the mall and hang out just us girls, no Killian, nothing?" I smiled and nodded. We went to the car and we drove away. We get to the mall and we start to look around. We were just laughing as we tried on some stuff and we were just having a grand time. We decided to just have a shot of tequila so we walked over to a bar and quickly sat down. Regina lifted her glass and I raised mine. "To the good life." I nodded and we drank.

She laughed. I gave her a weird look. "Is it weird that I'm craving a smoothie?" Regina says. I laughed. "We can go get one." She smiled. We paid our tab and walked off to a smoothie shop. We grabbed our smoothies and sat in the lounge area that was in the food court. I took a sip of mine and my was it delicious. I hate to admit it but I was having a great time.

"I haven't had this much fun in a long time." Regina says with a big smile on her face. I nod in agreement as I'm sipping my smoothie. "It feels good just hanging out and not worrying about my collections or talking about fashion." I say as I sat back. Regina laughs. We both just sat there smiling. "Wow you are so different from what I imagined you to be." Regina says. I smiled. "Oh really, how so?" She sighs.

"Can I be honest with you?" I nod. "Yeah sure." "Well since I first saw you on magazines I thought you were a mean and heartless person and I didn't like you I even hated you and when I heard that you got engaged to Killian well that made me hate you even more." I stayed quiet. "Yeah but seeing how happy Killian is with you, well it sort of calmed me down but after today, I am so happy to know that you aren't that person who I thought you were." I sat there quietly.

"Well Regina, I'm glad you feel like that, so how did you and Killian meet?" She laughed. "Ha, and we said we weren't going to talk about Killian and here we are talking about him." She said and we both laughed. "Well I met him when I was 8, I had just moved out here from Puerto Rico and I didn't have any friends at school and I was bullied for being the new kid you know and because my English wasn't that good. Well here's the story, one day I was being bullied for that and for my hair because apparently short hair on a girl doesn't look good. I was crying like crazy and Killian came and defended me and we became friends and we've been friends ever since." I smiled.

"Even back in the day he was an amazing guy." She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, but then he became a big flirt as I'm sure you already know." I laughed. "Oh yeah." She nodded then sighed. "Well then Milah came into his life and boy was he happy, he loved that woman so much and well you know what happened?" I nodded. "I was there for him through everything but then he became bitter and he left and I never heard from him." I sat there quietly. I felt so bad for lying to her and his family, I honestly think the reason why I was feeling bad was because I really want to be a part of this family.

"Regina did you ever tell him that you loved him?" She stayed quiet and then sighed. "No, I was too scared to tell him but now it doesn't matter now because well you're marrying him so..." She said. I stayed quiet and nodded. Man I can't believe I almost blew my cover, duh I'm engaged to Killian. "I'm so sorry Emma." I shake my head. "No, no its ok hey, you are Killian's best friend I will never take that spot away from you, and I think deep down he knew that you loved him." I said. She smiled. "You think so?" I nodded.

After the talk we decided to head back home. We headed back to the house and everyone was by the river, I even saw that Killian was there and he totally ignored me. It hurt that he ignored me but I can't blame him. He went to talk to Regina and they got on the boat and went fishing, I could see them smiling and having a good time. They rowed down the river to where I couldn't see them. That's when it hit. He deserved someone like Regina in his life. He deserved a good woman like her and not a hard to love woman like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3K 30
Emma's a college student, working as an intern at the Dazzle Magazine for a powerful woman she has never had the good fortune of meeting. But everyth...
7.1K 383 25
Emma Swan has blown away the modeling industry, no one has ever seen such grace, poise and fierceness in anyone that was until she came along. Emma...
23.7K 1.4K 40
When Emma Swan was 16 she and her boyfriend Killian Jones (17) had gotten pregnant. Though when Killian found out he decided to finish High School in...
321K 13.1K 60
Emma Swan had everything she could have hoped for. A nice job, a loving son, a wonderful place to call home. And Killian Jones just had to come and...