Faith (Islamic Fic)

By MarwaaMalik

"When two opposites are put together, will they repel or attract?" Iman Salah is a very religious girl with t... More

Faith
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 51

1.7K 111 29
By MarwaaMalik

~Iman's P.O.V~

  Having the ring in my finger was quite an unusual feeling. This small circle with a tiny diamond in the middle and the little visible engraving in the inside was the biggest commitment sample there is, and it tied me with one incredible man.

  Yesterday was just a surreal experience, all of it. I still can't wrap my head around it quite yet. Am I really engaged to Mazen now?

  What does that even mean? Do I have to act a certain way around him from now on?

  I always had to watch how I acted around Mazen for some reason. At first I thought I had my first ever crush on a man with him. Then suddenly he became closer almost like a friend and I had to remind myself he was still my boss. Now we were engaged and I was finally allowed to show whatever crush on him I had before but suddenly I don't feel like it's an urge inside of me.

  Showing emotions was never something I was comfortable with, especially emotions that I was taught were off limits for a good Muslim girl. But suddenly I was supposed to show them for Mazen.

  "Morning, Iman." Yasmin smiled widely at me. I was so deep in thought, I hadn't realized she came down for breakfast. 

  "Morning, Jessy." I unwrapped her plate and she went to boil some water for herself and Ayman as she insisted on making him his tea from now on.

  "I see you are still looking at that ring like it would disappear," Yasmin chuckled taking a bite of her beagle.

  "I still can't wrap my head around what happened yesterday, to be frank." I smiled politely.

  "You are going to be Mrs. Mazen Maher that's what happened." Yasmin beamed out of happiness. She seems more excited than me.

  "I never even realized Mazen liked me that way." I confessed remembering all my earlier encounters with Mazen.

  "You are a smart woman Iman but sometimes I think you are so naïve. It was so obvious that that man is whipped for you." She rolled her eyes in a silly way emphasizing her point. Perhaps she was right about one thing, I was indeed naïve when it came to these things.

  Taking a sip of my now cold tea, I looked down at my ring with a sigh. I'm really engaged.

  "Look how beautiful that thing is," Yasmin gave my ring a dreamy look holding my hand in hers, admiring the ring on my finger, "You are so lucky you are engaged. I'm dying to get engaged." She sighed dramatically.

  Smiling at her, I just looked at my ring. Yeah, I'm lucky.

  "Morning ladies." Ayman came down wearing his work suit.

  "Morning," Yasmin and I replied as Yasmin hustled to pour the hot water in Ayman's cup and unwrap his already prepared breakfast. I watched her in amusement. She was just too cute always trying too hard to fit in even though I assured her she didn't have to do anything but she always insisted.

  "Thank you, Yasmin" Ayman smiled taking his tea from her giving his new genuine smile. Ever since Yasmin moved in with us, Ayman had been smiling a genuine smile not just his polite smile. It was quite refreshing.

  "You are dressed extra good today, any certain reason?" Yasmin took a seat opposite Ayman who was reading the morning paper.

  "The CEO called me yesterday for a meeting. He didn't tell me why but it seems like something important." Ayman answered with a straight face like he usually does but his voice tune showed he was worried for some reason.

  "I hope it will go well." I tried to reassure him with a smile.

  "In Sha' Allah." He smiled politely.

  "I bet he wants to tell you that the migrant was a success and he wanted to give you a bonus." Yasmin Said excitedly making Ayman smile a wider smile.

  "Hopefully. But in that case, I should be promoted." Ayman chuckled.

  "Well then, I'm going to cook you a celebratory meal just in case you do get promoted. And that way, Iman can go out with her fiancé without worrying about dinner." Yasmin beamed excitedly.

  "Mazen is picking me up at 6. I can still help you." I offered not just out of politeness but out of nervousness as well. If I was not occupied with anything I would drive myself crazy with worry and nervousness.

  "No, I want to make dinner for Ayman. He never really ate anything I made from scratch and what better occasion to start showing him my mad cooking skills than a promotion, In Sha' Allah." She smirked crossing her arms making us chuckle at her.

  "Oh let the girl show us her 'mad cooking skills'," Ayman chuckled, "You just enjoy your day with Mazen. You can even call him to out earlier. Spend the whole day together if you want." Ayman's words made me doubt for a second I was in the right house.

  Ayman was the one who always told me to keep my straight face with men, never to encourage them by even a genuine smile. Now he was telling me to spend the whole day with Mazen?

  I know its halal now that we are engaged to be married but still it was just all happening too fast.

  "Dinner is better. I have work then I need to come home and change while Mazen is going to spend the afternoon with some family." I mumbled trying to sound as convincing as possible.

  "Oh right, they must be really busy with Hala." Yasmin remarked and I nodded but my head dozed off to my own world of thoughts.

  It was only morning and my mind started worrying about the dinner ahead already.

  What should I wear? Do I wear my everyday clothes or should I try to find something nice in my wardrobe? Or should I just go shopping?

  Do I wear a little eyeliner to attempt to look pretty or should I be myself?

  Do I wear heals or flats?

  Should I talk during dinner or only reply to whatever he says?

  Do I act polite and sweet or show him my admiration? Ugh, I don't even know how to do that.

  I'm going to embarrass myself for sure.

  ***

~Zayn's P.O.V~

  "Berlin, you were amazing! Thank you, we've been one direction." I shouted in my mic before running off with the lads behind the stage.

  The first show in this leg of the tour was hectic. The crowed was really loud, singing along to every song and screaming every time any of us talked to one another or even just goofed around.

  It was really amazing, and the energy you feel inside of you after the show is done is not real. It's like being naturally high.

  After finishing my shower, I went to the back of the tour bus where everyone was talking and yelling about their highlight of today's show.

  "Oi, Niall, the hell you did during No control mate? It was flipping hilarious." Louis was teasing Niall's little attempt at dancing as he lit a cigarette.

  "Shut up mate, it's called temporary dancing." Niall sassed Louis making Liam spit his drink laughing at Niall.

  I was about to comment saying it was called contemporary dancing when I felt my phone vibrate. Fishing for my phone, I unlocked the screen and noticed a What's App message from Jo;

  'Missing out all the fun :p *Attach a picture of Jo, Jay and Naughty pulling out faces in NB's favorite effect.*'

  I chuckled to myself then replied to him with a crying emoji.

  Exiting what's App, I was about to lock my phone and join in with the hype when I saw the email application. I stared at the little envelope icon for a solid minute debating on whether or not I should email Iman now that I can.

  Stop being such a wuss Zayn and just email her! My subconscious scolded me.

  Taking a deep breath, I opened the app and entered Iman's Iman into the little 'To' box then just stared at the blank page.

  What should I say? I don't want to say the wrong thing and make her block me.

  My heart was beating fast with worry like I was trying to talk to the popular girl in high school. Chuckling at my own silly thoughts, I decided to just say anything. It's not like she is going to reply anyways.

  Just do it Zayn, say anything.

  Taking a deep breath I started typing;

  From: ZaynKilam@Gmail.com

  To: ImanSaleh20@Gmail.com

  Subject: Hey.

  Al Salam Alykum, Iman.

  I'm sorry if I'm bothering you at this hour. I just finished a concert and everyone is going out to party so I thought I should stay in but I'm having second thoughts.

  So, yeah. Hope it's alright that I'm talking to you instead. :) Z

  Technically I wasn't lying. I did just finish a concert. And the lads are partying, well not really but they all have beers and smokes in their hands so she is distracting me from all of that.

  Yeah Zee, keep believing that.

  Whatever, I already sent it. Plus I bet it will go to her junk. Or she won't even read it.

  Or maybe she would thing I was taking advantage of taking her email. I mean, it hasn't even been a solid 24 hours before I jumped on the first opportunity to contact her. I even lied to talk to her.

  She would probably hate me and block me. How stupid am I? I should have waited for a few days at least.

  Sighing, I gave in to the fact that I ruined my only chance of contacting Iman for the next three months where she would forget about my whole existence as it is.

  I was about to put lock my phone when I noticed the little envelope had a red circle with a '1' in the middle. My heart literally stopped for a second.

  She replied this fast. I really hope it's not 'stop annoying me and get a life Zayn' email.

 ***

A/N

Heeeey there lovely readers who have been waiting for so long.

I'm really sorry for my late update. This week have been hell with my midterms and with Zayn leaving and all.

I was really depressed for the first 2 days but a lot of things are happening right now and I don't understand anything but I support Zayn till the end #ZaynDefenseTeam forever lol.

Anywho, who heard 'I won't mind' !!!! lrvlrvifnvirnivnilfvbudbvskjdbvkusbvid That song is AMAZING!! It's literally just Zayn's angelic voice in an acoustic demo *.*

"Cause we are who we are when no one's watching, and right for the start you know I got you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 4K 30
"I told you not to fall in love with me" Aasia Olivia. 17. Nathaniel James. 18. You'd think someone who moves around a lot, doesn't get attached e...
182K 18K 107
HR: #10 (09/11/2018)#13 (08/22/18) #14 (08/21/2018)(09/08/2018) #18 (03/23/2017) "No!" Zayn shouted. He was pale as if he had seen a ghost. Eyes wide...
649K 34.4K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
426K 11.5K 58
Being a single mother is not easy. Especially when you start at the age of 18. Every guy would run away the minute they find out she has a daughter...