Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•71•

1.1K 35 0
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 15 ~ A Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ғ Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

★ ★ ★

Alisha howls loudly as she sees Simon in the back of a police car, hoping to make Luke get to her as soon as he can. The two got separated as she turned down too many alleys. Not knowing if Luke knows where she is, the girl watches the car as she follows it without alerting anyone. The car consists of Luke's partner, Ollie, in the front driving whilst a handcuffed Simon sits in the back.

"They say the bad guy always goes back to the scene of the crime. I always thought it was a myth, but since I'd run out of leads, I thought, 'Hey, why not?' So why'd you do it?" Ollie questions, oblivious to the white wolf stalking them.

"I told you. It was an accident." Alisha hears Simon say.

"Right. So you just accidentally bit the woman and drained her of blood." Ollie states sarcastically.

"I can't help myself. I guess you can call it a compulsion." Simon says and Alisha cringes in her wolf form.

"Odd compulsion." Ollie states. "You know, I've seen plenty of different ways to kill people, but biting into a girl's feet? That's a new one." Simon looks at her confusedly.

"Her feet?" He questions. "No. That can't be right."

"The ME says the wounds below her ankle were the most recent." Ollie says as she continues to drive the car.

"I didn't do this." Simon states as he looks up.

"Excuse me?" She questions.

"Ever since I was a kid, feet have totally grossed me out. Even women's feet." Simon rambles.

"You know what grosses me out? Murder." Ollie spits.

"There's no way I could've done this. I didn't kill her." Simon argues.

"Seriously? An anti-foot fetish? That's your defense? If I were you, I'd come up with something more-" Simon cuts her off by breaking his handcuffs and escapes out of the car. Ollie turns around and gets out of the car as well. She looks around but Simon is gone. A trash can falls on the floor and she watches a white wolf rushing after Simon. She gasps, knowing she's probably right about her theory that werewolves exist.

Alisha follows Simon towards the Bleeder Den, a vampire bar. Her nose wrinkles in disgust as the stench of alcohol and blood fills her nose. She watches as Simon enters the club. Howling loudly to alert Luke to where she is. Alisha doesn't worry about how the people in the bar will here her because they're all probably too drunk or high on blood to even notice. She stays outside, transforming into her human form, knowing that if she went inside she'd probably the vampires new top priority and not even Simon the daylighter could save her. The hybrid pinpoints Simons voice as she listens from outside the club as she waits for her alpha to come over.

"Quinn!" Simon shouts as he watches Quinn, another vampire, bite into a girls ankle. The vampire turns around too see Simon walking towards him.

"Ah, I heard you were looking for me." He states. Simon looks at the bite marks in the girl's foot.

"It was you!" He shouts aggressively and outside, Alisha steps even closer to the door. "The girl from last night, Heidi. You killed her, didn't you?"

"It was an accident." Quinn states. "Look, accidents happen. She knew the risks. Don't worry about it."

"A woman is dead! And I'm not letting you get away with it. I'm telling everyone. Luke, the Shadowhunters!" Simon shouts, alerting some people in the club.

"Yeah, I uh..." Quinn turns around and stomps on a piece of wood. A shorter piece, much like a stake, comes off. Alisha listens to the wood breaking and quickly takes out her phone, texting Luke where she is, before storming inside, not wanting Simon to be killed.

"I can't let you do that." Quinn says and the vampires in the club begin to hiss, some at the fight but some at the werewolf that just walked in.

"Hey!" Alisha shouts making everyone turn to her. "Back off." She growls, her eyes flashing their forest green colour. A few vampire speed towards her and she's able to get rid of two of them before the third one knocks her on her ass. The two she attacked pull her up, restraining her as the third one walks over, his vampire fangs on display as he smirks. She struggles, Simon noticing and attempts to go and help her but Quinn going to attack him makes him swiftly turn and throw him to a wall, smashing all the liquor bottles on there. Quinn gets up even angrier than before and breaks the wood in two more pieces. Simon manages to grab a stake too. The vampire approaching Alisha notices her fixed expression on the fight and decides to taunt her before feeding on her. He grabs her chin and forces her to watch the fight helplessly.

"Daylighter or not, I'm not gonna let you rat me out." Quinn states with a growl as they start fighting with their stakes. Sniffing, Alisha smells another werewolf, shadowhunter and vampire outside. She quickly recognises it to be Luke, Clary and Raphael.

"What are you doing here?" Alisha hears Luke question Raphael.

"Trying to track down a murderer." The Santiago vampire states.

"Stay out of it." The alpha warns.

"This is vampire business. I can take care of him myself." He responds.

"I can't let you do that." Luke snarls slightly.

"Leave Simon alone." Clary states.

"I'm not talking about the Daylighter. Quinn killed the girl." Raphael comments.

"Luke!" Alisha screams out making the alphas head swiftly look up. He sniffs and smells Alisha's blood making him panic. Back inside, the vampire pierces Alisha's neck as he feed on her. She desperately attempts to get free but the more she struggles, the tighter the two vampires hold her. She feels her body become weaker and weaker as more blood travels from her body and into the vampires mouth. Simon, smelling his best friends blood, takes a quick glance to see Alisha's pale figure attempting to get free as the vampire feeds on her. He snarls lightly but is quickly nearly stabbed by Quinn. Suddenly, the door slams open to reveal an angry and worried Luke and Raphael and a scared Clary. The Fairchild notices Alisha and nudges Luke who immediately walks over, followed by Raphael. The alpha kicks one of the vampires holding the hybrid whilst Raphael pulls the vamp feeding on her off of the girl. Luke punches the other vampire and Alisha begins to fall to the floor but is caught by Clary who helps her stand up. The hybrid smirks weakly at her as she regains the strength to stand up on her own. She nods at Simon and Quinn as they fight. The two girls stare at the two vampires as Luke and Raphael continue to beat up the vampires which nearly killed the girl they're both very fond of.

"Boys!" Alisha tries to catch their attention but neither of them listen. "Luke! Raphael!" She tries again but only Raphael listens. She nods at him gratefully and then turns to Luke. "Dad I'm fine!" She shouts desperately and pulls him off of the bloodied vampire. "I'm okay." She says as he looks at the two puncture holes in her neck. Some blood still flows out of it but she doesn't even notice. A loud wince catches their attention and all of them turn to Quinn and Simon. Simon pushes the stake into Quinn's belly. Looking down and seeing the stake, Quinn pulls himself forward on the stake making him close to Simon. Just before Quinn can stake Simon, Simon breaks the wood in two and stakes Quinn with the other piece in the heart. The group watches as Quinn turns into ash.

"Simon." Clary says, her, Luke, Alisha and Raphael have approached the Lewis boy. All the vampires back off just as Simon drops the stake.

"I didn't kill that girl." Simon states and they all nod.

"We know." Clary pauses. "Are you okay?"

"No, not really." Simon states and looks at Alisha, he focuses on the blood on her neck and instantly becomes worried. She nods at him with a smile. Clary steps forward to hug him, but Simon is already gone with his vamp speed. Alisha watches Clary sadly as she stands their with a defeated look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
326K 8.3K 41
"Damn girl, you've got me whipped" Evangeline 'Evie' Fray had never quite been the definition of normal, it wasn't until her 18th birthday that she s...
177K 3.4K 30
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | "I should've stayed in Beacon Hills" teen wolf x shadowhunters SARGENTGIRL04 {s...
1.8K 119 15
An Alexander Gideon Lightwood Fanfiction. A Shadowhunters Alternate Universe. © 2024 by Niña Marabi. All Rights Reserved.