Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {bo...

By -n0vaswxr

Started: 6th May 2021 Finished: 21st November 2021 {Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instrume... More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•a/n•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•a/n•
•book 3•

•56•

1.3K 35 0
By -n0vaswxr

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 12 ~ Yᴏᴜ Aʀᴇ Nᴏᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴡɴ

★ ★ ★

Alisha and Alec walk through the institutes Ops centre. The hybrid pulls out her phone and presses Magnus's contact. Alec's hand rests firmly in hers, the Lotova girl trying to offer him as much comfort as she can.

"Hey, Alisha." Magnus says through the phone. It rung a few times before the warlock actually picked it up. Alisha frowns, Magnus always had a pet name for her but she shrugs it off.

"Hey, look, I know you had a rough night, but, um, Alec and I need your help tracking Azazel." She says and the couple stop walking by a stained glass window with the angelic rune in the centre.

"I wish I could help, but I'm busy with a client." Magnus says hesitantly making Alisha furrow her brows.

"Are you okay? You sound strange." Alisha says worriedly making Alec look at the girl with a confused look.

"I had a rough night. Look, I need to get back to my client. If you need a warlock, call Dorothea." Magnus spits making Alisha's frown deepen. The warlock swiftly ends the call and Alisha slowly pulls the phone away from her ear.

"Is he gonna help?" Alec asks his girlfriend whose staring into space. She looks up at the older Lightwood and shakes her head.

"Somethings up with him, he claims to have had a rough night but I don't know." She says ana Alec pulls her into his side. "We need to go to his apartment, see if he's okay." Alec nods.

"Then let's go." He says and leads his girlfriend out of the institute, being a gentleman and opening and closing the doors for her.

When the couple reach Magnus's apartment, Alisha wastes no time in knocking the door. After knocking a few times and having no response, she decides to speak up.

"Magnus! You there?" She shouts whilst knocking. The hybrid gears footsteps approaching the door and stops knocking, looking over at Alec and nodding. The shadowhunter links their hands just as the door swings open. They're both greeted by a confused looking Magnus.

"Hello." He says shallowly and Alisha frowns.

"What's going on?" She asks instantly, no hello or how are you. "Are you okay? Are you sick? Injured?" She begins to walk forwards to question him more but Alec wraps his arms around her waist and pull her back effectively silencing her.

"Nothing." Magnus says quickly, still acting out of character. Alisha looks up at Alec and he nods shortly, telling her that he notices it too. "Why?" He asks after noticing the couples interaction.

"It was just..." Alisha says whilst entering the apartment, dragging Alec with her. "You were acting strange on the phone just now. Terse."

"I told you, I'm busy." Magnus states whilst shutting the door behind them.

"Right. It's just, uh... You've never refused to help me when I need it, and I just..." Alec begins to help out his girlfriend but stops when he sees Magnus looking around the apartment.

"Magnus, what's wrong?" Alisha steps in, instantly becoming more and more worried for her friend. "Hey, talk to me." She says kindly whilst placing her hand on his shoulder gently. The warlock looks startled and flinches, almost expecting the girl to attack him making her back away instantly. None of them notice Azazel creeping up behind them. He uses his magic to throw Magnus into the wall. Alisha, reacting fast, takes out her seraph blade and goes to stab the greater demon but is thrown back by his magic. She grunts when she hits the wall and then the floor.

"Did I not tell you to get rid of them?" The demon asks. Alec quickly takes out his previously glamoured bow and arrow, and gets ready to fire.

"Alec, don't!" Magnus shouts whilst sitting up.

"I got this." Alec states as Alisha slowly gets up. Azazel throws Alec back. Flying through the air, Alec manages to fire his arrow which lands in Azazel's heart. He screams demonically making Alisha wince and cover her ears and disintegrates into a black smoke. Magnus crawls forward and desperately touches Azazel's ashes and Alisha frowns at the warlock. Alec rushes to his girlfriend and helps her stand up.

"Are you okay?" He asks her as he scans her body for any injury's. She nods but her gaze is focused on Magnus. The hybrid steps forwards and kneels beside her friend.

"No, no, no." He repeats over and over again. Alisha places her hand on his back.

"Are you okay?" She asks after Magnus stops saying 'no'.

"Fine." He states but neither of the Shadowhunters are convinced.

"Why'd you tell me to stop?" Alec asks as he stands behind his girlfriend.

"I was afraid something terrible would happen. Something that couldn't be undone." Magnus whimpers. Alisha quickly hugs the shocked Magnus

"Hey, your okay." She says whilst trying to calm him down. Alisha looks at her boyfriend who looks between the warlock and where Azazel once was.

Once the couple got back to the institute, they immediately went dow to the basement after having reports of Valentine shouting and causing a fuss. Of course, the two weren't shocked but they were when they got out of the elevator. They both watched as Valentine throws his shoe at the camera. The hybrid looks at her boyfriend who looks just as confused as she is.

"I know you're listening! Please, I'm not Valentine. I'm Magnus Bane." He shouts desperately making Alisha's blood boil. Before Alec could even think about stopping her, she storms into Valentine's cell, passing the guards as they let her inside. She grabs Valentine by the collar and pushes him into the wall harshly. She can see her green eyes as she glared into Valentine's brown ones. Alec stands at the entrance of the cell as he waits to intervene if things got to much.

"That's enough!" She growls, her eyes staying a forest green colour.

"Peanut, thank God you're here. You have to listen to me." Valentine pleas. Alisha growls at the nickname, only wanting Magnus to call her it.

"No, you listen to me! This sick game of yours is over." She snarls as she continues to hold Valentine against the wall. He now places his hands on her shoulders and hips them tightly making Alec step forwards protectively.

"It's not a game. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm not Valentine. I am Magnus. Azazel switched us with a curse. Unum ad unum." Valentine says and Alisha rolls her eyes.

"You're insane." She spits. Valentine looks at her pleadingly but all he receives is her angry werewolf eyes on display.

"You and your brothers made me a bracket with a wolf and your names on when you were younger. Whenever you came to my apartment I'd carry you around as you pretended you were flying. On your first mission without any aid, when you came home I made you a hot chocolate and we watched movies until we fell asleep. You used to call me your fun uncle Mags. I watched you grow into a beautiful young woman." Valentine says and Alisha's eyes flash back to their normal blue shade. "I was the first downworlder to accept you, I was there for you when you parents died. I consoled you, I-"

"Stop!" Alisha says as she walks away from Valentine. The hybrid had tears in her eyes as her mouth hangs open in shock. "

"I protected you and your brothers-" Valentine trys again but Alisha shouts at him.

"Stop! How do you know these things?" She asks brokenly and Alec watches cautiously. He frowns at the hybrid as she tries to keep herself from crying.

"Because... it's me, Alisha. The first time you called me uncle Mags you were so shocked and scared that I'd cast you away, but I told you I loved you so much. You told me you loved me too a few days later so if you do love me please believe me." Valentine goes to touch Alisha but she flinches away. The hybrid covers her mouth and rushes out of the cell. "Peanut..." he shouts after her. Alec nods at the guard to lock the door and then races after the Lotova. He manages to get into the lift with her. He immediately pulls her into him, letting her sob into his chest.

"Only Magnus knows these things. How does he?" She asks and Alec sighs.

"I don't know, maybe someone took your memory's? But it's okay. We know he's lying." He says and strokes her hair as she slowly calms down.

As soon as they stepped out of the elevator, the encountered Jace who gave them both a rundown about what happened whilst they were gone. Alisha looks at him, knowing that the inquisitor wanted to see her too, no doubt she'd do it later.

"She wanted to know what came with our angelic powers." Jace says referring to the inquisitor and both Shadowhunters look at Alisha. "Yours too."

"Well I don't have any powers." She says and Alec shakes his head.

"Maybe you do, we just haven't discovered it yet." Alec says and kisses his girlfriends cheek. "But we will figure it out. I'm going to go and check the demon activity, just in case Azazel finds another way to revive." Alisha packs his lips before he leaves and then turns to Jace just as their phones ding. They both read the same from Magnus.

Can you please come to mine, I want to surprise Izzy since she's back now.

The pair look at each other before shrugging, not realising how much danger they'd be in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7.4K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
52.9K 1.3K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...
4K 143 26
I thought I was battling danger, turns out I am the danger. Maddie Lightwood... signing off. [Shadowhunters: Season 3A]
71.5K 1.8K 49
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘯...