✨L I F E G O E S O N✨

By LeeSuri87

I'm Lee Suri, this is my diary. It's tells you how I became the 8th member of bts.🌻 More

🌻Introduction🌻
🌸I met Hoseok🌸
🌹New skedule-More boyish?🌹
🦋Hoseok,Yoongi & Seokjin🦋
🏵️Vocal Lesson🏵️
🕊️Fear🕊️
🥀A bad day🥀
🖤At night🖤
💗Yoongi speaks to me💗
🐾2 new trainees🐾
🍁I miss her🍁
🍎Diet?🍎
🐯My bully and 2 new boys🐯
🎓146!?🎓
🐢I hate Monday🐢
✨A backgrounddancer✨
🐛Late nightwalk🐛
❤️Kazuko❤️
💞A boygroup?💞
💫Contract signed💫
🤗The first day🤗
🌊Tancheon🌊
🐯Scolded🐯
🕯️Sick🕯️
🤔Sung Jin🤔
💞It's okay. He is gone now.💞
💗"I Love You"💗
🌻A Surprise?🌻
🎄Preparation🎄
⛓️My Bully⛓️
🌻Talking🌻
🌆Your Dream🌆
❤️Dance Cover❤️
💞My Story💞
🥘Jajangmyeon🥘
🌺My nickname is Yuyu🌺
🍂Like an Angel🍂
💜I missed you💜
💞I Deserved It💞
👣"I used to sing"👣
🍂Ambulance🍂
💞Oppa~💞
☔„Don't tell them"☔
🍂Loud🍂
🌻Sorry🌻
🐼They will love all of us🐼
❤️First MV Shooting❤️
🍜I want more🍜
🔥I can do it!🔥
🔥Finally debuted🔥
🐢Can I join?🐢
🖤Next Song🖤
💔Ashamed💔
🌙Acting Strange🌙
🦋It's too beautiful🦋
🐱No boys🐱
🦊Soccer🦊
🌙What happend?🌙
🎉Birthday Gift🎉
💎Massage💎
🍉Quiet🍉
🔥Play-Fight🔥
🦋A letter for Jimin🦋
☕0,9☕
❤️𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫❤️
🐰Don't go🐰
🏆Pabo🏆
🦊Songwriter🦊
✨Attention✨
💛Recording💛
🌸Make up🌸
🍷Bang🍷
✨Acting✨
🦊Bimil Bangtan!🦊
💙MV Shooting💙
🦊Comments🦊
🖤Pain🖤
🎈Small agency🎈
🎭So gorgeous🎭
💗Mom💗
🌁Welcome in America?🌁(AHL)
🐝Space🐝
🥑Like a grandma?🥑
🎎Perfect?🎎
🌹Beautiful🌹
🌞World Tour🌞
👣Broken legs!?👣
✨Without Yuyu✨
💭Drugs💭
✨Finally on stage✨
💭A real princess💭
👣A family👣
🦊Amazing news🦊
🙈Gyujin🙈
💎Support💎
🐢So protective🐢
☁️Bon Voyage Season 1☁️
🌼Norway🌼
💖Show me💖
🍃Like me🍃
✨Magic✨
🥀Where?🥀
💙Talk💙
💔What's wrong with me?💔
🤞🏻Over🤞🏻
💝Bloody end💝
💗Incredibly beautiful💗
🎶Lost🎶
☁️Early☁️
💅Nails💅
🏈Season 2🏈
🔥Warm, Hot, Oh God🔥
👗A hybe👗
🌸Trust?🌸
🔥Monster🔥
🍷Drunk 🍷
🥢Never Again🥢
💟Wait for me💟
🌸Remember me🌸
🦒Okay?🦒
❤️Come back home❤️
🍷We're 8🍷
☁️My guardian angel☁️
♥️Cho♥️
⚡Fearless⚡
🍭Little Observer🍭
❄️Winter Holidays❄️
🌿Finally?🌿
🦕Adore🦕

🍱A Long Day🍱

175 4 0
By LeeSuri87

6th December 2012
I woke up. Did I oversleep? I looked at the clock. No I was in time. It was 3:44 a.m. I still had enough time. I checked if the others were sleeping.

I got up quietly. I tried to make as little noise as possible. I grabbed my backpack with the cookies in it and left the room.

I went to get wash supplies and sat in the hallway where our shoes were. I started cleaning them. She took a brush and began to brush off the dirt. I hadn't noticed how dirty all these shoes were.

After the shoes were clean, I took all the bags with the cookies out of the backpack and put one in each of the shoes. Everyone got a bag. I really hoped they would be happy.

I was so happy when my mother gave me something too. It only happened once that she gave me something because she had no money. But she gave me something and I was very happy about it.

Then I put all the wash supplies away, cleaned everything and snuck back into the bedroom. I still had 2 hours before my alarm clock would go off. Then Tae, Jimin, Jungkook and I would have to get ready for school. The others wouldn't go to school.

..........................................................................

𝕁𝕀𝕄𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I woke up. Today was Thursday.....so I had school. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood for this day. Thursday was the longest school day of the week.

I had a drink for breakfast. I wasn't hungry in the morning. Then we got ready to go to school. I put on my jacket first. It was very cold outside. Then I wanted to put my shoes on. But......what was that? There was something in our shoes...

Me: Come over here.

I called the others and they came one by one. Everyone looked at their shoes and looked surprised.

It was cookies beautifully wrapped with a card.

My card:

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑺𝒕. 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. -𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒊 & 𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

I had heard of Nicholas but never celebrated it. My mother had told me that there were people who celebrated something like this. However, we never celebrated it. My morning immediately changed into a good morning. Did the 3 do it themselves?

I looked at Jin who was kneeling next to me in front of his shoes. He also had the card and the cookies and smiled. He seemed very happy about it. I kept looking at the others. Everyone had a smile on their face. Even Yoongi. Namjoon got up and went to Jungkook, Tae and Suri, who were standing in the hallway and watching us. Tae was the closest to him. Namjoon went to them and hugged them one by one and thanked them.

I ran to Tae and hugged him.

Me: Thank you. Did you guys bake this yourself?

Jungkook: Yup.

I then hugged Suri and Jungkook.
I couldn't describe how happy I was about that. At home we always gave each other presents for birthdays and Christmas. I was always very happy. I was happy now too. I thought the day was going to be long and bad, but it was a good start to the day.

𝕐𝕆𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
When I saw that Jungkook, Taehyung and Suri had done that, I smiled. Nobody has given me anything on such occasions for a long time. Not even for a birthday. I always thought that only girls or kids did that. Such cheesy gifts and such. But honestly, it felt good. I realized it didn't matter how old you were, you could look forward to a present at any age. Especially when it is from the people you like to be around and these people make an effort.

I turned to them.

Yoongi: Thank you I guess. Happy St. Nicholas Day.

Then I went away. God it was so embarrassing. I don't even know why. At least I didn't have to hug them.

..........................................................................

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I came from school. I waited for Jimin and Tae. We always went home together. However, their day was a little longer today. I went into the school yard and sat on a bench. I put my backpack on the bench next to me. Then I unpacked my school supplies and my earphones. So I could listen to music while waiting for them. I decided to do my homework here so it would be already finished. It wasn't much anyway. In addition, the weather was good and if it should rain or snow, there was a roof over me.

I had finished my homework. Now I was studying for Korean history. We would write an exam there next week. I'm just reading something when someone tore the book out of my hand and threw it on the ground. I looked up and saw.....Jae. I hated him so much. What was he doing here? He was annoying.

Jae: Long time no see.....Did you miss me?

He said in an evil voice. Ugh. I hated that. I ignored him and was about to get up to pick up my book, which was now on the ground. I hoped it wasn't damaged. But Jae pushed me back so that I was sitting again and took my backpack and turned it over so that everything that was inside fell out. Then he took the food, which was in a lunch box that Jin had given me and looked at it.

Then he put the food that Jin made for me in his backpack.

Jae: Looks yummy. You don't deserve that. I will take it.

Then he opened my drinking bottle with water and poured it over me. Then he left. At least it was just water. But it was winter and it was cold despite the sun. I had tears in my eyes. Why me?

I got up to pick up my papers and the rest of my school supplies before the wind blew them away. While I was collecting everything, Jimin and Tae came and helped me collect all the papers.

Jimin: Wait, we will help you. You have to be careful Suri.

I said nothing. It didn't seem to surprise him either. I never talked either way. I was glad they didn't notice.

We packed everything in my backpack. Suddenly I heard Tae gasped.

Tae: Why are you so wet?

Jimin: You will catch a cold.

Tae: How did that happen?

I ignored both of them and took my things and left. I noticed how they followed me. I didn't want to talk about it now. The day was still long and I didn't want an argument.

𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
Suri ignored our questions. She was completely wet. What happened? We always went home together and everything was fine. Had the wind blown over the bottle and she got wet?

I looked at Jimin and we shrugged our shoulders. Then we went home. We still had a schedule today. And Jimin was allowed to record something for the first time. It wasn't a log, but he would record himself while dancing, he told me.

𝕁𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:
We came back home late in the evening. We were all pretty tired. Suddenly I remembered that Suri only ate less. I remembered it when I saw her in her pyjama that revealed a little bit of her thighs. She was so skinny.

Me: Suri?

She looked at me.

Me: Did you eat anything today? I gave you food for school. How was it?

Suddenly she had tears in her eyes. She wasn't crying, but I saw she was about to. What was wrong? Didn't it taste good or didn't she eat it?

Me: Hey what's up? You didn't eat it right?

I knelt down to her. She looked down. I thought she didn't eat it. I was a little mad about it but she was still a kid. I couldn't yell at her or scold her hard even if I wanted to.

Suri: Yes. I'm so sorry.

Me: You haven't eaten all day. Aren't you hungry? Do you want to eat something now?

She nodded. I was relieved about it. I was worried. She was very thin and she didn't eat. At most once a day or sometimes nothing.

We went into the kitchen and I microwaved today's lunch. Since I didn't have school, I could make food in the meantime the maknaes are left.

I put the plate in front of her and watched her eating the food. She noticed my gaze. She ate very slowly and only took small bites.

Me: Suri?

She hummed in response because she had food in her mouth.

Me: Are you struggling with eating?

She shook her head.

Me: Then why do you not eat?

Suri shrugged her shoulders. I noticed that she didn't want to talk. I sighed. I realized that there was no point in asking her. She won't talk to me now. But I hope she will talk to me about her problems someday. She never talked much. I knew she was very shy. And after the incident with Sung Jin, I wouldn't blame her if she stayed so shy for the next time. However, I always hoped that if she had a problem she would go to at least one of us. She brought us closer together and together with Tae and Kook they baked cookies for us. She changed us all in a very short time. I was grateful to her for that. It was a nice feeling to have someone around.

After she had finished she washed the plate and we went into the bedroom together. We wished good night. Then we went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 11.2K 44
You're just an ordinary girl who auditioned in BigHit to achieve your dream as an idol in 2016. You were just 15 years old at the time. But because o...
155K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...
6.6K 124 13
Hiiii! I'M YN. A NORMAL INDIAN GIRL WHO NOW BECAME THE 8th MEMBER OF BTS AND THE 5th MEMBER OF BLACKPINK!!! I TOO GO TO GOOD AND AWFUL TIMES! BUT I D...
194K 5.3K 23
You were the selected one out of the few that tried to become the new member of BTS, the 8th member. You were so excited to meet the people you look...