Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

This cookie be bussin'

1.3K 90 16
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

Puffy's P.o.v

The smell of cakes and pastries is strong, I wasn't use to being here. I'm more used to seeing water and fish smells, but Niki is my best friend and platonic wife so I'll stay with her.

"If you don't mind, I invited a few others to come with us," Niki says putting in her pastel pink apron.

"I don't mind Niki, really. Who's coming?" I asked. She handed a pink apron to me. I took it and tied it around me.

"Just some frie-" Niki was cut off by the slam of the door opening.

"WHAT'S POPPIN!!" Yumeiro yelled slamming the door opening and holding onto Eret. He looked like a reck, maybe from Yumeiro being a little too rough with him.

"Hello Niki, Puffy. Thank you for inviting us," Eret said nervously smiling.

The entrance was something else. Niki grabbed two more aprons, Yumeiro let go of the King. Niki gave both of them the aprons. Yumeiro seemed to have trouble tying her apron. I took the ends of Yumeiro's apron and helped tied it around her waist.

"Thanks Sheepish!" Yumeiro says and patted down her apron.

"Sheepish? I thought it was Wools?" I asked peeking my sheep ears up.

"Who said it couldn't be both?" Yumeiro smirked and stuck her tongue out at me playfully. Yumeiro took Eret's hand and walked behind the counter of the bakery.

"Alright want we need first is to get the ingredients and clean off the utensils and counters." Niki says, we all nodded and got into doing what we were supposed to do.

Don't get me wrong I've been in bakery's before but I never have been behind the counter. I look down at the counters and the rag in my hands. My hands were brittle and rough from setting the sails and holding the stirring wheel of the ship. Yumeiro was running around the counters with a rag in her hand.

"NNNYYYOOOMMMM!!" Yumeiro yelled running against the counter and washing t down. I giggled under my breath. She came over to my counter. Yumeiro tilted her head.

"You Gucci?" Yumeiro asked.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a bit nervous since it's been awhile since I've baked anything." I said and wipes down the counter.

"I'm sure you'll do poggers, plus we have Softie here to help us cause I know I'm gonna set this place on fire if I do anything." Yumeiro joked around. I laughed at her odd way of comforting. I swear I felt something different inside of me. The counters and utensils were sparkling once we were finished.

"Alright, now we just have to see what we wanna make!" Niki says happily to be baking with others. How did I get such a adorable platonic wife?

"How about we make cookies? They are simple and easy. They always taste delicious too." Eret suggests tapping his chin. Niki nodded to the idea. She went over to a drawer and opened it by the handle. There she took out a pink book with little Pasties designs.

"Here's my cook book, if you need help to know the next step. I'm going to preheat the oven." Niki says placing the cookbook on the stand. I looked at it. I can't understand a thing.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: making the dough

________________________________

Niki's P.o.v

I took a bowl in front of me and got out some ingredients of flour, baking soda, salt, all of that. Getting my teaspoons ready as well. I dipped some vanilla extract and stirred the bowl to combine them all.

Yumeiro was looking over my shoulder through her mask. I could tell her face is in awe from my "skills" when it was just basic baking. I giggled under my breath at her.

"If you want to help me you can get me some eggs." I told her.

"On it, Softie!" (Y/n) says and walks to the little makeshift fridge I had. She came back with two eggs in her hands.

"Here, do it like this." I said.

I took one of the eggs from her. I hit the side of the egg on the bowl. Putting my fingers into the little many cracks, I cracked it open and let the yolk fall out and into the batter. I turned to (Y/n) who look a bit nervous.

She hit the egg on the side of the bowl a little too hard and sloppily put her fingers in between the cracks. (Y/n) broke the egg apart and white shells got into the yolk. Before the white shells could get into the batter, (Y/n) moved the yolk in between the eggs shells and messed up yolk back and forth till she threw it on the counter. (Y/n)'s hands were slimy with egg yolk on them.

"I'm not gonna even say what this looks like." Yumeiro says sticking her tongue out disappointedly. I laughed at her and the mess she made. Yumeiro got another egg from the fridge.

I put my hands on hers and cracked the egg on the side of the bowl properly. Her hands were cold yet so soft. I moved (Y/n)'s hands in the egg and cracked it properly. The eggs yolk satisfyingly seeping into the bowl.

"How did you do that, Softie?!" (Y/n) yells amazed. I put the egg shells away in the trash.

"Magiccc!" I said doing jazz hands. I gave Yumeiro a spoon and put some of the dough on it. She licked the spoon happily, I licked the back of the spoon getting some of the sweet batter.

The batter was finished and all we had to do next was put the batter on the trays. Eret brought of the cookie tray and got a sheet to put on top of it. Puffy took the battery dough and made them into little balls, I helped her with it and made the batter into little balls too. For the final touches Yumeiro and Eret decorated the cookie dough with chocolate chips. Yumeiro stuffing it with too many chocolate chips all sloppily then Eret gracefully decorated it and put the chocolate chips in it. Love in every chocolate chip he put in.

"Alright! All we need to do now is put it in the oven." I said clapping my hands together. Puffy took the tray slapping (Y/n)'s away from trying to eat a chocolate chip off of the dough. I set the ovens timer to eleven minutes.

"Now all they got to do is sit there baking." Eret says. I nodded and walked out of the room with Puffy to the front of the bakery.

Eret's P.o.v

Nihachu and Puffy left the kitchen to go to the front. Yumeiro didn't move, she was just there leaning against the counter next to the oven.

My mind was in the pink clouds, I took in Yumeiro's beauty. I didn't exactly know what I was feeling. I've known Yumeiro since the beginning. She was just amazing, I don't get to see her often but when I do I cherish every moment.

I walked behind Yumeiro and wrapped my arms around her waist giving into my feelings. I buried my face into her neck and shoulder. 

"Awwee Shades, what are you doing?" Yumeiro asked moving her hands under my crown and playing with my hair.

"It's just been awhile since I've seen you. I missed you, Duchess." I said giddily. Giving her a new nickname. Yumeiro put my crown on the counter.

"Oh god, your wholesomeness is melting my heart. Ahh! Wholesome people!" Yumeiro giggles.

I wrapped my kings robe around the both of us. Yumeiro snuggled into me and my robe. She brushes her cheek against my fluffy hair. I swayed with her in my arms. Yumeiro hummed a sweet tune. We spent our time there for a few seconds hugging and staying in my kings robe. The oven beeped and sadly I had to pull a way from Yumeiro.

"Will do that again some time, I promise." Yumeiro says and held my cheek, she caressed my face and leaned her nose into my neck. Giving me one more nuzzle before she pulled away for good.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Eret and I pulled away from each other, Niki and Puffy came back to the kitchen and got oven mits. Niki opened the oven and took the golden brownish crisp cookies.

"It says that we have to wait two minutes in your cookbook, Nihachu." Eret says looking down at the book in his hands.

"Mhm! In the meantime we wai-" Niki was cut off.

"SMACK CAM!!" I yelled and totally didn't grab a ball of flour and throw it at Puffy.

"HEY?!" Puffy shouted with her face covered in white fluffy powder.

"Bitch I hope the fuck you do because your gonna be a dead son of a bitch I'll tell you that!!" Eret quoted the vine proudly. Puffy ran away to look for a bag of flour.

"HE'S IN YOUR BED BUT I'M IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!!" Niki yelled and throws a ball of flour at me. It hit my stomach.

"OOF!!" I made the roblox death noise. It made Niki and I laugh, seeing her smile was enough for me.

Eret dropped to his knees and hid under the counter. Puffy came back with two big bags of flour. I was busy throwing flour balls at Niki and I. Puffy opens one of the bags and launched a rocket of flour at Eret. Catching Niki and I off guard. We laughter historically, my motor starting wheeze came out. The wheeze hurt my throat but it was worth it.

Puffy went behind both of us while we were laughing. I didn't notice the flour bag was open. She lifted the bag of flour and poured it on Niki and I. We were covered in flour looking like a cartels dream. Niki gasped and I laughed-coughed out flour.

"Smack cam that, Yumeiro!" Puffy says competitively. This is the most energy I've seen her have.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Eret with a carton of eggs. I know where this is going. I grabbed Niki's wrist and moved her into me. Eret pummels eggs at Puffy. She gets soaked in egg yolk. Being surprised Puffy stood there for a few minutes before wiping the egg off of her face.

All of us having a good laugh, calming down we looked around the kitchen. Thanks to me it was a mess. A fun mess.

"Let's clean this after we eat the cookies" Niki says nervously. The rest of us nodding in agreement. Taking a antique plate and teacup for milk.

"Ayo this cooking be bussinnn'!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 22 18
Its the summer of 2021, COVID-19 vaccines and cures have been made and mass produced during the first few months of the new year, now everyone is goi...
36.9K 1K 35
"True but you have been streaming for awhile you should just show them now" he said laughing and it almost made me laugh. "Fine okay chat give me 10...
76.3K 2K 76
[WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2021!!! F*CK DREAM! F*CK WILBUR! F*CK GNF! F*CK DREAM TEAM!They will be nonexistent (no longer mentioned) from chapter 56!!!] " D...
14.6K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...