Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

Bowling

1.6K 104 88
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

Seouloft's P.o.v

I dusted my hands off and stepped back looking at our machine. You see, I was with Sam and Fundy making something for the server.

"This looks good," Sam says. The two of them by my side.

There was a machine that looked like a bowling alley. Powered by Redstone and a few other mechanics, also by Redstone. It took a week just to make this. We got lucky since there are more people working on it, it didn't take long to make.

"What are we going to use it for?" Fundy asks looking at Sam and me.

"I can ask Honey to host a Vibe city event and it could be this." I pointed to the machine. Fundy's ears perked up and Sam nodded. I'm taking these as yes's.

_________________________________

TIMESKIP: minutes pass

_________________________________

Everyone gathered up in the dream smp. Vibe city Presidents being Honey and Yumeiro stood on podiums. The security guards being Blviir, Keurumi, and I stood next to the podium.

"GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS! FOR I AM THE VIBE CITY PRESIDENT! WITH MY VICE PRESIDENT YUMEIRO!" Honey screams in his awful British accent. I forgot that's how Vibian people talk.

"WHAT'S POPPING?!" Yumeiro yelled in her pitchy accent. The crowd was either trying not to laugh or was covering their ears. There was no in-between.

"ANYGAYS! WE ARE HOLDING A BOWLING EVENT! SEOULOFT, SAM, AND THE FURRY HAVE MADE THIS EXCELLENCY!! PLEASE COME UP HERE YOU THREE!!" Honey yelled again, I could see Fundy's ears drop when being called a furry. I chuckled at it and walked up to the stage with the two of them.

"Before we say anything, I am not a furry." Fundy says bitterly into the mic. I moved him out of the way, the others laughing at us.

"We've made this machine or bowling alley, mainly powered on Redstone that took a week," Sam explained, he seemed shyer. I've gotten closer to Sam. A reason why I am so close with Yumeiro is because of our love for Redstone, the same happened with Sam.

"We're going to be playing a game of bowling. Here are the rules! The goal is to get all the pins down, in this case, fences. The fences will go down by a sticky piston once the snowball which is the ball hits it. Do not go on the ice, the ball is supposed to go on the ice. Do not put anything in the gapped sides. Do not use anything as a substitute ball. Blviir and Keurumi will be volunteering to help. That's about it have fun!" I explained and finished with a close eye smile.

They cheer whilst Fundy, Sam, and I went over to the open bowling alley and checked if it was working. We got it all set up. I wonder what's about to go down?

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I cracked my knuckles, a few of the streamers went already. When I mean a few of them I mean Eret, George, Karl, etc. I was playing with Tubbo's hair and petting his ears. Tubbo's leg bounced up and down as he leaned into my hand, he was relaxed.

"Your up next, Bluebell!" Fundy calls out to me. I didn't notice some of the dirty and confusing stares that Fundy was getting.

"Ight!" I said bopping Tubbo's nose before getting up and going to the bowling alley. Honey and I had the same thought when we heard about this.

"Can I change it up a bit? Like if I were to go against Honey?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip.

"Uhh, sure!" Sam said, holding his shoulder near his neck. I stuck my tongue out teasingly at Sam, Honey came by my side to the other bowling alley.

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) looked at the snowball and smirked, she nodded to Honey who was smirking also. The others looked confused at them. She placed her hands on her head then twisted it a bit, Honey copied her and did the same. Their heads came off in their hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Fundy screamed and backed away from the podium.

"WHAT THE FUCK WOMEN! YOU GUYS ARE SO WEIRD!" Tommy yelled spooked. Tubbo looked around panicked for dropping down and squatting.

Niki was tearing up and covering her mouth, Ghostbur was worried tugging on Philza's sleeve, Techno was just confused and saying HEH over and over, Philza held the bridge of his nose looking disappointed. Then there was Sam who was covering Seouloft's eyes. Blviir looked shocked as Keurumi smirked. Ranboo turned around to look away. Skeppy and Bad we're scream hugging each other. Puffy ears dropped with a horrified expression. Karl was rubbing Quackity's back as the duck was rocking back and forth holding his knees and mumbling Spanish prayers. George lifted up his clout glasses thinking it was just his color blindness, Dream was wheezing and holding his side, Sapnap was doing the human Pikachu face. Punz walked away with Ponk not wanting to deal with this shit. To sum this whole thing up. It was chaos at its finest.

(Y/n) went first, she held her head back and then launched it into the ice. Her head rolling against the eyes and knocking down half of the pins. (Y/n) put her arms up cheering even though there was no sound. Most looked scared or confused, some are disappointed.

Honey shooked his head being cocky. Holding his head in his hands and then holding it back then throwing it with excessive force. Honey's head rolled over and over on the ice almost falling off the corners but never could. He spread out his wings on the top of his head making him hit all the pins. Honey got a strike.

(Y/n) jumped at the sudden knock, she brought her fits stiffly to her side and stomped her foot. Honey cheered silently and with his body language at his success. He turned to (Yn) and made an L with his fingers. He put it where his head was supposed to be. (Y/n) looked away and crossed her arms.

This was weird for everyone to watch but fascinated some. Blviir took the heads from the back of the bowling alley. She looked at them disgusted and gagged looking at them. (Y/n) licked her hand, Blviir screamed and threw her head. She threw Honey's head at him. He caught his head upside down whilst (Y/n)'s head was caught by Bad.

"AAHH!!" Bad immediately screamed and threw her head away from him. It was caught by Ranboo who was trying not to look at the dismembered head.

"I don't want it!" Ranboo yelled and threw (Y/n)'s head back at Bad. There was a back and forth on who was going to get her head in the end. The two disturbed by the dismantled head and yelling at each other to take it. (Y/n)'s body walked to the both of them which made them both scream in sync. She took her head back and twisted it on her neck in place.

"Sheesh, it's just my head broski's." (Y/n) pointed to her head.

The boys shook up by all of it. She ended up feeling bad, putting her hands on the top of their heads and rubbing it comfortingly. Philza caught Honey's head and waved towards him. Honey ran up to him, Phil put on his head for him then brushed his hands together up and down. Honey checked if his head was on right before nodding.

"It's not that bad," Philza says crossing his arms in his sleeves to Bad and Ranboo.

"Thanks Phil!" Honey says happily and caught up with (Y/n) again. He felt comfortable with Philza as an adult friend.

_____________________________

TIMESKIP: a few hours

_____________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

We spent a while playing bowling and messing around with Honey and I's heads. Always taking them off when it was our turn. The reactions from chat and the others were killing me. Honey ended the stream soon after the game was done.

I got off my pc and went downstairs scrolling on Twitter. There were already fanarts of Honey and Me taking off our heads. Some were of us scaring everyone or ship art of Honey and I's heads off. I got myself a monster and an Arizona green tea. I walked up to Atsuya's room and leaned on his door away.

"Ayo, good bowling skills Suya!" I said, Atsuya turned around giggling evilily. I threw the Arizona green tea at him. It hit his stomach making him make an oof sound.

"You too, Mommy milkers!" Atsuya says jokingly he took his tea and turned around back to his pc.

"Oh fuck off, Su!

_____________________________

Authors note: Ello pals! This chapter was requested by one of the Vibe city simps, I don't remember who but it was a genius idea for the two of them to use their heads as bowling balls. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay frosty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
101K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
16.6K 450 55
This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood, and killing in the smp ✨Finished~✨ A gli...
674K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit