Trepidation | H.S.

By flickershe

[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see... More

CAST AND INTRODUCTION
1 | Indiana - Sugar
2 | Indiana - Files
3 | Indiana - Stars
4 | Harry - Clothes
5 | Indiana - Photos
6 | Indiana - Encounter
7 | Indiana - Shots
8 | Indiana - Knock
9 | Indiana - Suitcase
10 | Indiana - Maze
11 | Indiana - Showtime
12 | Harry - Fire
13 | Indiana - Sneaky
14 | Indiana - Self-inviting
15 | Indiana - High
16 | Indiana - Drive
17 | Harry - Euphoric
18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot
19 | Indiana - Mafia
20 | Indiana - Night
21 | Harry - Free-fall
22 | Indiana - Boat
23 | Indiana - Cliff
24 | Harry - Nightmare
25 | Indiana - Breakfast
26 | Indiana - Call
27 | Indiana - Sink
28 | Harry - Panic
29 | Indiana - Confession
30 | Indiana - Confused
31 | Indiana - Cold
32 | Indiana - Stress
33 | Harry - Trauma
34 | Indiana - Trust
35 | Harry - Blindfold
36 | Indiana - Bonding
37 | Harry - Pain
38 | Indiana - Brain
39 | Harry - Torture
40 | Indiana - Lie
41 | Indiana - Blood
42 | Harry - Truth
43 | Indiana - Numb
44 | Indiana - Time
45 | Harry - Talk
46 | Indiana - Connection
47 | Harry - Control
48 | Indiana - Camera
49 | Indiana - Dirty
51 | Harry - Party
52 | Indiana - Shower
53 | Indiana - Ponder
54 | Harry - Struggle
55 | Indiana - Caught
56 | Harry - Body
57 | Indiana - Discover
58 | Harry - News
59 | Harry - Dreams
60 | Indiana - Photograph
61 | Indiana - Memories
62 | Indiana - Last
63 | Harry - Crash
64 | Indiana - Wait
65 | Indiana - Headache
66 | Harry - Ring
67 | Indiana - Give
68 | Harry - Letter
69 | Indiana - Love
70 | Harry - Plan
71 | Indiana - Them
72 | Harry - Confront
73 | Indiana - Danger
74 | Harry - Sister
75 | River - Flashback
76 | Indiana - Escape
77 | Harry - Ready
78 | Indiana - Think
79 | Harry - Tell All
80 | Indiana - Answers
81 | Zayn - Commit
82 | Harry - Waiting
83 | Zayn - Goodbye
84 | Indiana - Finale
Epilogue

50 | Indiana - Sweat

2.5K 56 14
By flickershe

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention

"Good morning," I heard Harry's groggy voice as I slowly opened my eyes, instantly being hit by the bright sun blinding through his room. "Sleep well?"

"What time is it?" I groaned as I watched him stand at the end of the bed, undressing himself. I mean I'm not complaining, waking up to Harry quite literally stripping in front of me was not a bad thing.

"It's almost eleven in the morning," He said as he threw the shirt he had slept in last night over his head. "I knew you were having trouble falling asleep so I wanted to let you get your rest."

He was right, I couldn't fall asleep to save my life last night.

After we dealt with that Daniel dude, I helped him clean up the mess I had made as quickly as possible before getting in the shower. I was tired, and my cramps weren't helping. I sat on the ground of the shower for about twenty minutes hugging my knees to my chest in pain as the water sprayed down on me.

Harry ended up walking in concerned and thought I died. I tried to tell him I was fine that I just had cramps but apparently it wasn't enough for him. He literally got into the shower with me.

I didn't dislike it, I quite frankly enjoyed it. It was just so weird and different from anything I've done before. It wasn't heated or sexual in any way, he just wanted to help me.

Pure was the word to describe it. He helped me wash myself, and just held me when he could tell I was stressed. Even though nothing major is happening to me, it feels like everything of the past few weeks is catching up to me.

Mental health is no joke, and it's something I've always suffered with. I found myself feeling the light disappearing and the dark taking over again, but Harry was there. He was the light that guided me through the darkness.

I couldn't fall asleep at all last night. Harry passed out the second his head hit the pillow, but I just found myself restless and staring at the ceiling. I kept shifting hoping I could find some position that would let me fall asleep, but the only one was holding Harry.

He try's to act all tough, but deep down he's a big baby. Especially when he's asleep, but I didn't mind it. He had rolled over towards me in his sleep and nudge me and that's when I gave in.

I just needed someone to hold, and he was my person. His body instantly melted into mine and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he nuzzled his chest into my breasts over my tank top. My hands played with his hair, feeling it soothing until I finally drifted off to sleep in the late hours of the night.

"Thank you," I said with a smile as I sat up in the bed, running my hands through my messy hair. "Where are you going?"

I watched as he pulled on a pair of black joggers over the black briefs he had on. He was standing at the end of the bed, watching me the whole time.

"The gym," He said as he threw on a pair of gym shoes. "I ordered some food that's down in the kitchen if you want it."

"Can I go with you?" I spoke up nervously, biting my bottom lip as a bad habit.

"Can you go with.. on your period and shit-" He said, sounding a little concerned. "I mean sure, if you want to."

"Harry," I said through a laugh. "My vaginas bleeding, I'm not on my fucking death bed."

I couldn't help but hide the smile on my face as I laughed at his reaction. His hands were fumbling with his hair pulling half of it up and I couldn't stop staring. He was always so captivating.

"I don't know, your vagina excessively bleeding seems like a death bed to me!" He said defensively which only made me laugh harder. I liked that he wasn't all awkward about my period and shit, he was only disappointed that he couldn't eat me out. Little fucker is always so greedy.

"I can workout, Harry." I said as I stood up from the bed and walked towards him. "Working out is actually very good for cramps."

"Is it really?" He asked, his eyes widening as I walked past him and to my suitcase. I gave him a nod as I leaned down to find some clothes. "The more you know."

I chuckled to myself as I dug through the suitcase, my hand brushing over the picture of Harry I took. I wanted to put it somewhere safe for now, so it was currently resting on top of a pile of clothes. I quickly grabbed a pair of leggings and a matching sports bra before heading to the bathroom.

I don't think I've been to a gym since I left for tout, so this would be nice. It would also be a very fun experience with Harry, I know how handsy he can get.

I got dressed quickly, throwing on the matching dust blue set and my hair up into a ponytail. I didn't exactly think to pack gym shoes, so when I went back out to my suitcase I had to live with the pain of hightop converse. They weren't the worst shoe in the world so I would have to survive with them.

"I like this," Harry said, coming up behind me and pinching the fabric around my ass, making it snap against my skin. "It's a pretty color."

"It's a pretty color or you like my body in it?" I deadpanned as I turned to him and watched the familiar smirk on his face grow.

"Is both an option?" He joked and I playfully whacked him with the shirt I had been wearing. "Come on, I got you a water."

I shook my head as I followed him out of the room and he handed me a water bottle. He tried to get handsy with me on the elevator and I only got annoyed. I made him stand in the corner with his hands behind his back the whole ride like a little kid with a no touching rule in a store.

He pressed some button that took us to a floor that apparently had a nice gym in it. When we reached it, he led me down some hall until we were met with the gym. It was really nice, and had almost any equipment you needed.

"You two fucking working out?" I heard Niall's loud voice when Harry held the glass door open for me. I turned my head to see him and Zayn working out on some machines a little bit into the room.

"Yes, we are working out." I deadpanned as I sat my water down on one of the benches. Luckily we were the only four people in the gym which was nice.

I always hate working out with lots of people around. Not that I'm self conscious, I just hate when people always stare at my ass or make comments. What pisses me off the most is when they make comments while I'm lifting. I don't know why people always assume a girl can't lift.

"What's your workout of poison today?" Harry asked as he came up behind me. I was looking around at all the equipment around me trying to find what looked fun to me.

"Deadlifting." I said simply when my eyes landed on all the different weights. I moved over to them, grabbing the barbell before finding the weights I needed.

Harry gave me a quick nod before he moved somewhere around the room to do what he wanted. I think he was boxing, he looked like he was grabbing tape or something to wrap his hands.

I let him do whatever he wanted as I got lost in myself. Rep after rep, I let out all my anger and stress into the weights. I liked working out a lot, it was always a distraction for me. I hated that I didn't have much time for it anymore.

With this whole Sammie shit going on, I don't even know how to feel anymore. I just feel at a loss, my brain is frozen. Usually it's wheels are spinning with ideas, but right now there is nothing. I hate that I can't come up with anything.

I genuinely do not remember a single soul named Sammie. The sad thing is I might actually have to get Hugo involved. I'm not going to tell him I fucked up my job because Harry agreed to leave it where it was until we figured this situation out.

I could make up some excuse that said I was getting clues that were leading to Desmond or something. Speaking of Desmond, he's been very quiet lately. So has Hugo, I don't really like how mellow things are.

In my world all shit is breaking loose, but in the big picture of the mafias things are quiet. No one's fighting, I'm not really worried about things between Black Streak and Cruel Blood which feels world. I know that after Halloween I really need to start getting a move on this.

The weird thing was, Harry didn't sound mad about me killing his father. He literally said 'oh well, I'd love to see you try'. I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean, but I guess I'll figure it out one day.

"You okay?" Harry asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're really exerting some energy there."

I was confused, but when I looked to the clock I realized thirty minutes had passed. I always lose track of time when working out, it's the worst. One minute I'm fine, and then the next it's an hour later and I'm about to pass out from how much I worked.

"I'm fine." I said, dropping the barbell and putting my hands over my head. I was sweating and out of breath, my thighs burning like hell.

"You want to go back up to my apartment?" He asked as he messed around with the tape on his hands, making a fist.

"No," I said with a smile. Watching him flex his hands gave me an idea that I really wanted to try out. "I want to do something else."

"Your body is going to collapse if you do any more." He sighed, dropping his hands. "What else could you possibly want to do?"

I'm a very energetic person Harry, there are a lot of things I would like to do. We just have to start somewhere and take them one by one.

"Wanna fight?" I asked seriously, wiggling my eyebrows and Harry laughed at me. "Let me show you what I can do."

"Whatever you say," He said, amused like I couldn't fight, but turned me around and pulled me into a chokehold. "I think I'll win."

Of course he thinks he'll win, men always do.

I took him by surprise, elbowing him as hard as I could in the ribs, making him grunt and release his hold. I turned back around so I was facing him again, and grabbed his hand.

He tried to block it and distract me by pulling my ponytail harshly so my neck would pull back. If there is one thing he shouldn't have done, it was that.

Never pull a girl's hair.

"You are fucking dead." I hissed as he tried to grab both of my arms, but I punched his jaw so he would let go. It was probably a little harder than I should have but I was in a mood now.

I spun him around, slamming his body against the wall. I was holding his elbow tightly with one hand and my other hand wrapped around his throat and pulling him close to me. He tried to bring his free arm to swing up at my face but I was too quick. My hand that was gripping his neck released to grab his hand flying at me, when it was only inches from hitting me.

"I like when you choke me," He said darkly as he leaned his head back against the wall. My fingers were rough as they dug into his hands. "Do it harder next time."

My hands instantly took some of the pressure off of my hold of him as his words shocked me. He easily took that as his opportunity because I was weak from his words. He used all of his force to push roughly against my arms so I stumbled back, and we were off of the wall.

I tried to catch back up and take one of my hands away from his wrist, but he was already one step ahead of me. He grabbed my arm and twisted it just enough so I would drop my other hand that was restricting his other arm.

He pulled both of my hands into his, them rough in his hold. I tried to get them free, but he was fighting harder now. I pushed against his hands but he only pulled me closer to him so we were just barely separated.

He held my wrists tight in his grip as they crossed against his chest. He thought he had me stuck, but he forgets that I know a few tricks.

Before he could even think, my leg was wrapping around the back of his heel and pulling it forward. Within the blink of an eye, my leg had pulled all of his weight out from under him. We fell to the ground together, and I landed on his chest with a thud. He grunted when his back made contact with the ground under us.

"Got you." I smirked when he pinched his eyes together in pain and released my arms. He obviously wasn't expecting me to fight that well, and had let his guard down.

"Fuck you," He said breathless as he winced when my weight shifted as I was still on top of his body. "I didn't know you could fight that well, I was taking it easy."

"Really? Or are you just afraid to admit I beat you." I laughed as I rolled off of his chest and onto my back next to him. My body was tainted with sweat from our workout, and my lungs were catching up with air.

I knew my words would trigger him, and they did. He did as I thought he would, as I was catching my breath he tried to flip over on top of me. My knees were quick to open on either side of his hips as he tried to get on top of me.

Before he could make it, my legs hooked around his legs and just continued rolling. His arms were pressed against my shoulders, and I grabbed them as we rolled and pinned them over his head once we landed. My legs straddled him as my nails dug into his wrists that were stuck.

"Darn, I beat your plan didn't I?" I said with a fake pout as he sighed in defeat. He rolled his eyes, but I didn't let go of his wrists, I was having too much fun.

"Shut up." He grunted and let his muscles relax. "We will have a rematch one day."

"Oh will we?" I asked as I leaned down to press a soft kiss against his lips, forgetting we had an audience but I didn't care.

"We will." He whispered back when I disconnected our lips. He had a playful smile on his face. "You don't know what that just did to me."

He shifted his hips under me so I could feel his erection that was starting to grow under me. I shook my head annoyed by his mood.

"Did you like when I was choking you?" I asked, amused, because I know that affected me quite a bit. Before he could respond we were both snapped out of our own little world.

"What the fuck did I just watch?" Niall's loud voice boomed with disbelief. "Zayn did you just see this shit?"

I released my hands that were holding Harry's arms down and turned my head to Zayn and Niall. They both had the most amused but shocked looks on their faces.

"I definitely did just see that." Zayn said crossing his arms over his chest and stepping closer to the mat we were sitting on. I crawled off of Harry and stood up tightening my ponytail, starting to feel embarrassed by the scene I caused.

"Jesus fuck, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life." Niall said breathless and I laughed as I grabbed my water from one of the benches.

"Shut it!" Harry snapped as he took his sweet time to get off of the floor. It was funny to seem him all jealous like that even if he wouldn't admit it.

I watched as he stood up and put his arms crossed behind his head as he took deep breaths. I guess I really knocked the wind out of him.

His abs were flexing with each breath, the tattoos that littered his skin contracting. I couldn't help myself from staring, it was too pretty not to take in.

"Yeah it was." Zayn agreed and Harry sped over to whack him on the back of the head. Zayn pretended to cry like a little girl and I just laughed. I could see they meant a lot to each other.

"I'm done," I said, grabbing the rest of the stuff I had brought with me off of the bench. "You three can have your own little fights, I'm leaving."

I turned to walk out of the hotel gym, and start walking back to the elevator. I made it to the elevator and pressed the button to wait for it, but I was shortly met by a Harry sprinting down the hallway and stepping onto the elevator just as the doors were shutting.

"What?" He asked looking at me when I made a face at him. "You think I'd let you just leave after that?"

His body had a thin layer of sweat as the black sweatpants were low on his hips and his shirtless body exposed his tattoos. Working out with Harry is something I didn't think I would enjoy this much.

I blame it on my period, it always makes me hornier.

"I didn't." I said simply as we rode up the elevator. "Does that mean we get to have fun?"

"Hmm what kind of fun would that be?" He asked as the elevator doors opened and when I turned to go to his kitchen, he pulled my elbow to lead him in the direction of the stairs.

"I have a couple ideas." I said playfully as our bodies walked up the stairs and down the hallway in sync until we reached his room.

He was antsy when we reached his room. He opened the door and walked through to hold it open and hold his hand out to let me in. When I stepped through the door and tried to walk past him to the bed, he smacked his hand down on my ass very harshly making me jump.

"What the fuck, Harry!" I hissed from the burning feeling, that somehow felt so good at the same time. "What was that for?"

"Just in the mood," He said with a cheesy smile and pulled me back closer to him. "Don't act like you didn't like it."

I rolled my eyes and watched as he shut the door. The second the door was shut, he was spinning me around and slamming me against the door. Our lips connected roughly, and we fought for dominance. In the heat he pushed his weight against me and one of his legs pushed between mine.

"Couldn't spend anymore time in that damn gym," Harry groaned and pulled back from my lips to look at me. "You don't understand how entertaining that was for me."

"I do," I hummed as my mouth travelled down his neck, leaving sloppy kisses across it as my hands tangled in his hair. "Your dick is showing it."

He let out a light laugh as my legs were parted and his growing erection was pressed against my leg.

I left an opened mouthed kiss against his collarbone as my back was pinned against the door under his stance. I missed being this close to him and being able to have him all to myself.

"I missed you, baby," He hummed as my hands traveled across his chest, dangerously close to the band of his underwear. "Been so busy with the shows and everything going on."

It's been busy, I'm not going to lie. It feels like Harry and I don't get much time to have fun, and last night proved it. We were so caught up with everything that happened that we barely had time for ourselves. We were always worrying about something.

"I missed you too," I whispered back as his mouth suctioned to my neck, and his tongue rolled against it. "But, I think you missed me more."

"Why is that?" He asked quietly and sunk his teeth into my neck when I didn't hesitate to palm him over his pants.

I groaned at the feeling, taken by surprise by how much this was affecting me. My body missed him a lot more than I thought it did. I was aching to feel him.

"I think you missed my body," I hummed as I palmed him and he pulled his head back from my neck. "Haven't been like this in a few. I bet you thought about fucking me so hard this whole time."

I think I was torturing myself more than I was torturing him at this point. I was desperate to feel something from him, and I had a very good idea in mind.

"Hmm, you seem a little desperate right now," He whispered as he brushed his lips against my lips when he spoke. "Is your period getting to you, darling?"

Of course it fucking is Harry. I'm a literal whorebag on my period, I cannot control myself and you're making it worse.

"So what if my period makes it worse?" I asked, pulling his bottom lip between my teeth. "You've been so nice lately, I think I owe you one. What do you think?"

My fingers tightened around his erection, and it pushed him over the edge, and he crashed our lips together. It was desperate and full of heat.

I surprised him when I wrapped my fingers around his neck to deepen the kiss. I wanted to be in control, but I also wanted him to do so many dirty things to me. I think I could balance my own needs with his.

"What do you want, Indiana?" He asked lowly as my grasp against his grip tightened. "I need to hear it."

"I want to feel you in my mouth," I asked as I dropped my hand and fell to my knees in front of him. "I want you to fuck my mouth raw. I want you so hard I can't speak."

If he can't give me anything, that doesn't mean I can't give him anything. Also I wouldn't mind getting my mouth fucked that hard, I would love to see if he could really do that. I have a feeling he can.

He grunted when I pulled down his joggers and boxers, letting his erecting spring free. I didn't waste any time, grabbing him in my hand.

"I don't think you want to let me do that," He groaned as I stroked him off slowly, but painfully. "You will regret it."

"I won't regret it." I said looking up at him through my lashes. I had a pout on my face as I looked at him, and my back was against the cool surface of the door.

"Indiana," He warned, but before he could  protest again, I grabbed the base of his dick and guided the rest of it into my mouth. A moan escaped his lips, and he finally gave into me.

I braced myself against the door and leaned back letting my head hit it. I looked up to see his eyes closed and his jaw clenched. I really wanted him to do what I hoped he would. Something about letting him do this to me also made me feel in so much control.

"Tell me what you want?" He asked lowly as my mouth suctioned around his hardening length. I pulled back with a pop looking up at him ready to let my guard down.

"I want you to be rough," I said with a smirk as I stroked him off with my hand, running my thumb over his leaking tip. "I want you to be as hard as you can, make me regret it."

"Do you really want me to do that, that bad?" He asked with a hiss as I tightened my grip and planted a kiss on his aching length.

"Yes." I said breathless, feeling excited that he was about to do something I had been thinking about for so long.

"Yes what?" He asked, and I knew I was going to say it. I wanted this so bad, that I was going to do something I didn't think I'd ever do again. I guess Harry really gets to my head.

"Yes, daddy." I said with a gasp as he snapped his hand to my jaw and tilted my head so my eyes met his when I said it. His tip traced around my lips, as he held it between his slick fingers. I planted a kiss onto the leaking tips as it left it's residue on my lips.

"The word I never thought you'd say again," he said grabbing my ponytail and pulling my head back harshly. "I guess we all get a little desperate sometimes."

With that, he slammed his hips roughly into my mouth. His whole length instantly consumed my mouth, nearly making me gag at the overwhelming sense. I hollow my cheeks in just the right way so I could get a deep moan to release from his harsh throat.

"Think you can take this?" He asked, pulling back slightly so I could take a second to collect myself from his invasion. I gave him a nod, and felt him begin to thrust his hips.

I looked up through lashes to see him holding back his moan with his teeth sunk into his bottom lip. I could already feel my eyes welling up from the stimulating feeling that was radiating through our bodies.

His dick was so big as it curved down the back of my throat. I fought the urge to gag, something that I had never felt before.

HIs thrusts were so rough, I had to force my eyes to stay open. The sight of him was literally unlike anything before. His lip was pulled between his teeth as he leaned his head back, one of his hands pressed against the door behind me.

He listened to my words when I asked him to be rough. I didn't have anywhere to escape, my head was pinned against the wall. It was bouncing off it every time Harry thrusted deep into my throat.

"Can't handle me?" He moaned pulling back slightly and I let out a cough trying to contain myself. "Get used to it, I'm not done."

I was almost coughing up a lung when he snapped my jaw back and thrusted back into me. His dick was all the way in my throat, as my throat closed around him. His erection was throbbing and I grasped my onto his thighs for some stability.

My nose hit his pelvis each time he thrusted into me, and I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I let out a deep moan so overwhelmed by the feeling.

I nearly went straight to hell when I felt his arm snake around my neck. I was breathing so deeply as my nails dug into his thigh.

"I can feel me curving down your throat," He moaned deeply as his hand tightened around my neck. "Wanna feel me?"

I didn't even get a chance to answer because he was pulling my hand from his thigh and making me choke myself. I let out a strong moan at the feeling, and could feel him twitch down my throat.

My eyes were pinched shut as the hot tears burned down my cheeks. I couldn't catch my breath, and it was almost too much for me.

"Do you like when I treat you like a slut?" He asked, pulling completely out of my mouth and I instantly started coughing. He was stroking himself as my saliva coated him.

I couldn't even think or process words, my body was so overwhelmed. My lungs were searching for air when he yanked my head back again.

"Answer me!" He demanded and took my by surprise when he smacked me against my cheek. I let out the deepest moan yet. We were both surprised by how much it affected me.

"Jesus fuck!" I nearly screamed from the feeling that just shot through me. Harry had a smirk on his face as I tried to get my shit together.

"Do I need to do it again?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then answer me."

"Yes, daddy," I croaked out as my voice screamed for a break. He took that as his chance and thrusted his hips back into me.

"You liked that so much, you slut." He hissed and I moaned from the bottom of my stomach. His length twitched from my moan and I could feel he was getting close to his release.

I pinched my eyes closed as I held back another gag. I have never felt something like this before. I also never thought that I would be able to put these guards down.

"I'm so close." He moaned out as his thrusts started to get sloppier. My mouth was screaming for a break but I could feel he was so close to his release.

He tilted my head back so he could get the perfect angle that he wanted. Within seconds of pounding into the back of my throat, my nails breaking the skin of his thighs triggered his release.

"Holy, fuck-" He moaned loudly when his orgasm hit him. "You're so fucking pretty."

He pulled back so that the short spurts of his release spilled onto my tongue. He held my head back by my ponytail as his taste invaded my mouth. He rode out his high, his thrusts becoming slower and slower until they came to a stop.

"Fucking, hell." I tried to croak out when he finally pulled back but my voice was nearly recognizable.

I didn't think he could actually do this. My throat actually hurts to fucking talk, I'm very impressed by him. He really showed he's capable of much more than I thought.

"Well, you got what you wanted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 716 77
⭒THIS CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT⋆ CURRENTLY ADDING ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS. pls read warnings before reading. In Fall of October 2021, a mistreat...
5.8K 170 35
"Niall why are you crying? I know-" "Lia I'm sorry okay. That whole scene I caused was so stupid and I just want you to forgive me. But Lia honestly...
434 46 8
DISCONTINUED Someone once told me "Don't ever be afraid to take risks, for they make life worth living." That has to be the wisest thing anyone had e...
8.1K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...