Trepidation | H.S.

By flickershe

[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see... More

CAST AND INTRODUCTION
1 | Indiana - Sugar
2 | Indiana - Files
3 | Indiana - Stars
4 | Harry - Clothes
5 | Indiana - Photos
6 | Indiana - Encounter
7 | Indiana - Shots
8 | Indiana - Knock
9 | Indiana - Suitcase
10 | Indiana - Maze
11 | Indiana - Showtime
12 | Harry - Fire
13 | Indiana - Sneaky
14 | Indiana - Self-inviting
15 | Indiana - High
16 | Indiana - Drive
17 | Harry - Euphoric
18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot
19 | Indiana - Mafia
20 | Indiana - Night
21 | Harry - Free-fall
22 | Indiana - Boat
23 | Indiana - Cliff
24 | Harry - Nightmare
25 | Indiana - Breakfast
26 | Indiana - Call
27 | Indiana - Sink
28 | Harry - Panic
29 | Indiana - Confession
30 | Indiana - Confused
31 | Indiana - Cold
32 | Indiana - Stress
33 | Harry - Trauma
34 | Indiana - Trust
36 | Indiana - Bonding
37 | Harry - Pain
38 | Indiana - Brain
39 | Harry - Torture
40 | Indiana - Lie
41 | Indiana - Blood
42 | Harry - Truth
43 | Indiana - Numb
44 | Indiana - Time
45 | Harry - Talk
46 | Indiana - Connection
47 | Harry - Control
48 | Indiana - Camera
49 | Indiana - Dirty
50 | Indiana - Sweat
51 | Harry - Party
52 | Indiana - Shower
53 | Indiana - Ponder
54 | Harry - Struggle
55 | Indiana - Caught
56 | Harry - Body
57 | Indiana - Discover
58 | Harry - News
59 | Harry - Dreams
60 | Indiana - Photograph
61 | Indiana - Memories
62 | Indiana - Last
63 | Harry - Crash
64 | Indiana - Wait
65 | Indiana - Headache
66 | Harry - Ring
67 | Indiana - Give
68 | Harry - Letter
69 | Indiana - Love
70 | Harry - Plan
71 | Indiana - Them
72 | Harry - Confront
73 | Indiana - Danger
74 | Harry - Sister
75 | River - Flashback
76 | Indiana - Escape
77 | Harry - Ready
78 | Indiana - Think
79 | Harry - Tell All
80 | Indiana - Answers
81 | Zayn - Commit
82 | Harry - Waiting
83 | Zayn - Goodbye
84 | Indiana - Finale
Epilogue

35 | Harry - Blindfold

2.9K 66 66
By flickershe

I can taste it on your mouth
And I can't leave it
You're a freak like me

I have so much shit to do, and this is the one thing I absolutely do not want to be doing. The distant voice on the other side of the phone was rambling about something, but I wasn't paying attention.

They don't deserve my attention, yet here I am always listening and following around. Sometimes I wish things could be different and that I didn't have this life.

If I didn't have this life, I also wouldn't have had a lot of things. I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't work for the mafia. I wouldn't have met Indiana.

Dear god, that woman is always in my head. I know I shouldn't be complaining because I actually enjoy something for once, but I know I'll fuck it up one day.

Things are going too good for me right now.

"Harry?" My fathers voice was stern as it snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you listening to me?"

No.

My prick of a father called me right when I arrived at tonight's venue to talk to me about god knows what. He knew exactly when I arrived here and was alone which is fucking creepy, I hate that he knows my every move.

At first he was screaming at me about annoying shit and that I accidentally left my mask at our last job or something, but I didn't listen to anything after that. He's mumbling about something, I just don't care enough to listen. I don't want to listen to him.

"Yes, I am." I said quietly as I sat down on the couch of my dressing room with a cigarette perched between my lips.

I'm still sober which is nice I guess, but I need something to survive through the withdrawal. Indiana doesn't know, but the first couple of days after I was so beyond sick. Kind of like she was this morning but mine was much more intense.

I almost gave up multiple times just because I couldn't bear the pain of it anymore, but she kept me going. I just wanted to show her that I could fight for myself for once. It seems like everything I do nowadays is for her.

"Then what was I talking about?" My fathers obnoxious voice came back into my head. I rolled my eyes at his words, he always thinks he is the number one person in the world.

"Uh.." I stuttered as I exhaled a puff of smoke. I was not paying attention at all, so I really hope this isn't that important.

"That's what I thought." He huffed into the phone. "You better pay attention next time or else."

"Or else what?" I snapped feeling annoyed just by hearing him. "You'll have me shot dead before I can even step out of this room?"

He was silent on the line for a few seconds, not saying anything. I put my cigarette out much rougher than I intended to, and knocked over a glass on the table next to the ashtray on accident.

"Worse, I'll take that precious princess from you." I could see the devilish smirk on his face even though he wasn't here with me. "Quiet now, aren't you?"

"Leave her out of this." I deadpanned as my hand balled up into a fist trying to control my anger. "I'll do whatever the fuck you want, just don't touch her."

"Don't worry, I don't plan on hurting." Desmond laughed into the phone. "I'm just wondering what she wants to do with you. You should ask her?"

"What the fuck do you want?" I interrupted him, just wanting this call to be over. "I don't have time for your shit."

"That's no way to speak to your father." He pushed my nerves, wanting to test me. "I was telling you how I was giving you the day off tomorrow, Hugo isn't in California anymore. But maybe I should make you work still after how you are acting."

Hugo. The man of the hour.

The drama between us is unfucking real. Do I have any idea what most of it is about? Nope, but I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.

I used to push my father for information, but it just resulted in me getting hurt. Him hurting me. So I gave up on that a while ago and only follow him around now.

"Okay." I said simply into the phone, I just want this call to end. "Is that all?"

"You should be grateful that I'm giving you the day off, Harry." He said with a snarky tone and I shook my head that was leaning against my hand. "That is all, now get to that girls dressing room on time or I'll have someone drag you there."

"Jesus fuck, father." I groaned very pissed off at him. "You are the reason I'm running behind, you just had to call me."

"Goodbye, Harry." He gritted through the phone before I heard the ending dial tone. I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

That man test my fucking nerves.

He always thinks he's the number one person in the world, it's so annoying. I get that he's in charge and this is his mafia, but if he wants it to continue to run successfully he needs to let other people help every once in a while.

We are getting too big and strong for just him to hold. It's all getting to his head, and I think everyone around me can agree, it's fucking annoying as shit.

I'm probably more annoyed than anyone else, just because I've known him longer. People don't understand the messed up shit he's done, and continues to do.

Someone needs to stop it.

"Harry?" I heard the soft voice on the other side of the door, and a short knock following it. "Can I come in?"

I was quick to jump up to my feet and to the door, because the voice attracted me to it. I opened the door to see Indiana, and all my stress instantly washed away.

"Darling," I smiled as I opened the door wider so I could see her fully. "What are you doing here."

"You are running behind." She gave me a nervous smile. "Someone told me to come find you. Are you okay?"

"What?" My mind instantly raced with the thought that my father was going to start using her against me. "Who told you that?"

"Uh.. just some security guard, I don't know his name." Indiana had a confused look on her face. "Why?"

"It's nothing." I said quickly before stepping out of my dressing room and shutting the door. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the clock, I was just about to come down."

"Okay?" She said, sounding even more confused. She knows I'm lying, but she isn't going to push me to tell her anymore. I like that about her.

I didn't say anything else as I walked down the hallway to find her dressing room. I moved my hair to mess around with the bandanna I had in my hair nervously. It was a different choice for me, but I felt like it.

"I like the bandanna." Indiana said quietly, breaking the silence as I approached her door.

"Uh, thanks." I said quietly. I don't know why things feel so awkward right now but they are.

I stepped behind her so she could walk in before me, and my eyes never left her as she walked. She was still wearing my band tee, which made me smile to myself, but now with a pair of black ripped jeans in addition.

She always wore such dark clothing. She needs to add a little bit of color into her wardrobe, but so do I. My two different outfit selections are getting very boring.

"Took you long enough." Zayn huffed when I walked into the styling room. All four of the boys were already sitting around playing with random shit they found.

I gave Zayn a look letting him know I wasn't into the mood and he instantly sealed his lips. I really like Zayn. He can mess around and be fun, but he also knows how to respect people's boundaries and knows when to let things go.

"Alright do you all still need me to get you dressed or can you do it yourself?" She asked as she rubbed her hands down her jeans. "I'm tired today."

"We aren't toddlers, Indiana." Niall laughed and I tried not to laugh at him because he quite literally is a toddler. "We can get ourselves dressed. You made it pretty easy by sectioning it by our names."

"Then go for it, just don't put on something stupid." She smiled and I watched as the other boys moved around to find their racks.

"You can trust us." Liam spoke up and her face instantly dropped. That probably wasn't the best sentence to say to her right now, especially coming from his mouth.

"I still need help getting dressed." I whispered as I stood close behind her. Our body's were practically touching.

"Of course you do." She collected herself and brushed off Liams words quickly. "You need to lose the bandanna though."

"Do you have something against it?" I asked as she pulled it off of my head standing on her tippy toes.

"Nope," She said, throwing it on the table by the couches before moving to the rack with my clothing on it. "But it is my job to get you dressed and I'm choosing to take it off of you."

"I do get the ultimate say, just reminding you." I smirked as I stepped towards her. My rack was covering us from the rest of the boys and their loudness.

"What are we feeling today?" She asked as she ran her fingers across the hangers. "Your usual black on black?"

"You know it." I said wrapping my arms around her waist as her head tilted to look up at me. "You know, sometimes I question your job. We wear the same thing everyday."

"You boys would be a mess without me, admit it." She laughed pressing a soft kiss against my lips. "Plus you wouldn't have any fun if I wasn't here."

"That is true." I said pressing a quick kiss against her lips again. Even though we were covered, I don't care if the others boys saw us. I don't want to hide her.

She lifted the shirt I had on over my head, tossing it to the side before she dragged her fingertips across the tattoos inked in my skin.

"I like this one a lot." She smiled as she traced her finger over the butterfly tattoo.

"Me too." I agreed, it's my favorite tattoo easily. "Your hands are fucking freezing Jesus Christ."

A chill went down my spine and she quickly removed her finger from my chest. She slipped the black t-shirt over my head giving me a soft hug.

She's sad, I can see it in her eyes. I know she isn't one to really hug, so when she does it means a lot to her. I wrapped my arms around her tightly encasing her into me.

"I'm proud of you." I mumbled into her hair as I rested my chin on top of her head.

"Thank you." Indiana's strong voice was quiet, and not as determined. "Thank you for being here when I needed it."

I gave her small body a squeeze, just feeling her warmth against my chest. These were the moments I cherished, the ones that made me feel something.

"Shots everyone!" Louis screamed from the other side of the room and I threw my head back. Way to ruin the moment.

"Let's go take some shots." Indiana smirked and pulled away from me. "I think we need them."

"Let me see your clothes first." She said when she stepped out from behind the rack of clothing. The boys immediately lined up like they were in some sort of military training and I just stood to the other side of the room.

"I like the Batman shirt, Zayn." Indiana gave him a smile as she raked her eyes down his body. "Niall, why are you wearing a shirt that says motherfuckers!"

"It says MOFOS, so I'm fine." He huffed at her like a toddler. "You don't need to be such a bitch about it."

She gave him a death stare making him stand up straight quickly. She gave short nods to Liam and Louis letting them know that they were good unlike Niall, but we all knew he wasn't changing.

I followed behind her, sitting down on one of the couches next to Louis watching her sit opposite of me next to Zayn. He wrapped his arm around her and part of me got annoyed, but I understand they are friends.

"One for you," Louis said, handing me a shot glass. "And for me, and all of you!"

He handed us all shots of tequila, spilling some on the table making Indiana groan in annoyance. I held the small glass in my hand, raising it up as Louis spoke.

"To wherever the fuck we are! I don't remember." He cheered before clanking the glass against everyone else's.

"Sacramento." I said quietly before shooting my head back to take the shot, the familiar taste running down my throat.

"What a tour this is already." Niall said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Seventh show tonight and it's already a fucking experience!"

A fucking experience.

That's one way to describe it. I know most of the boys are thriving off of the energy from this tour. We are bigger than ever, and what's not to love about that?

Except for the fact you can never catch a fucking break, it's all fun. Well the shows are fun, the actual jobs can be annoying as hell.

"It's definitely an experience." Indiana said from her seat as she poured another shot.

She tilted her head back, exposing the covered marks that were still peaking through. It wasn't enough to see at first glance but if you really looked, they were there. I felt proud when I looked at them.

"Boys!" I heard Spencer's loud voice through the door, and I got annoyed because I don't want to go on stage yet. I'm still in a bad mood from my father's call. "We got catering out here if you want to eat."

"Fuck yeah!" Niall cheered and instantly jumped over the armrest of the couch. "Fucking food for once!"

I laughed to myself watching as he sprinted out of the room, nearly ripping the doors off the hinges. That man loved food, and being very loud.

"I'm going too." Liam said standing up from the seat and walking away. "Are you guys coming too?"

"Yep, come on Zayn." Louis said as he pulled Zayn up with him and he rolled his eyes at him. They had a love hate relationship, I enjoy it.

"You two coming or no?" Zayn asked, turning his head back as he stepped through the doorway.

"I'm gonna sit in here for a few." Indiana gave him a short smile. "But thank you for asking."

"I'm going to wait a few too." I said giving Zayn a nod and he shrugged then walked out and shut the door behind him. "Why are you being so polite?"

"I like Zayn, he deserves to be treated with kindness." She said quietly as she looked into my eyes across from me.

Zayn is very nice, he's too pure for this world. All he wants to do is be there for other people. Sometimes I worry about him, he needs to take care of himself too.

"Why do you have a pout on your face?" I asked as I stayed sitting in the chair across from her. She was staring down at the ground and I could see she was back in her head.

"Just a little out of it." She sighed as she stood up from the couch and moved towards the vanity against the wall.

"I couldn't tell." I joked but she didn't smile at all so I frowned. I stood up quickly so I could walk behind her.

I stopped at the door, locking it quickly because I didn't want anyone to come in here. I just wanted to be alone with her right now.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, planting a soft kiss to her shoulder. She leaned her weight on his wrists against the counter as she stared into the mirror.

"What's wrong?" I asked, resting my chin on her shoulder. Our eyes met in the mirror, and she looked sad. I don't like seeing her sad.

"It's been a long day." Indiana spoke with a small smile trying to reassure me she was okay, she knows I worry. "I need a distraction."

A distraction?

"I know a good distraction." I hummed as she turned around and I pinned my arms on either side of her against the counter.

Her mouth was only inches from mine now, and I think this could help her a lot. It might now be the healthiest way to cope, but it works for me.

"I can think of a good one too." She said as she pressed our lips together softly, but it was quick to turn heated.

Our tongues collided together, and her hands were quick to travel to my hair, pulling lightly at the roots. My hands grabbed onto her waist, pushing my weight against her body.

"Let me take care of you?" I asked pulling away from her mouth so I could look at her. I only wanted to do this if she did, this is for her.

"Please, I need it." She said softly, but also dangerously. She knew where this was heading.

She connected our lips desperately as I pulled the hem of her shirt to lift it over her head, exposing a thin lace bra that exposed her hardened nipples. I brushed my thumb over her nipple through the bra, making her moan into my mouth.

"You wanna do this?" I asked in between rough kisses. "Do you want me to help you feel better?"

"Yes, please." She breathed and pushed our lips together hard as our tongues ran over each other's.

I moved my fingers to wrap around her neck. My tongue took control of the kiss, the sensation of her tongue tangling on mine driving me insane. Her teeth nipped at my bottom lip before her mouth claimed mine.

I pressed my body against hers so she could feel just how much it was affecting me. Her hands tightened in my hair pulling at my roots, just the way I liked it, and she knew that.

"Fuck, Harry." She moaned into my mouth, making something inside me snap. I pulled her by her neck, to push her back towards the couch, our mouths never disconnecting.

I lifted her by her thighs so her legs wrapped around me as I slowly moved to lay down on the couch with my body hovering over hers.

I spread her legs so I could squeeze my body in between her. I intensified the kiss, biting down on her bottom lip till I could taste the blood and earned a deep moan from her. I pushed her back so her head was on the armrest before grabbing her ankles to pull her closer to me.

"Can we try something?" I asked nervously when I saw what I wanted sitting on the table next to us.

"What?" She asked antsy for me to touch her. I reached over her leg to grab what I was looking for on the table.

"A bandanna?" Her voice was confused as I brought up the white bandanna I had on earlier.

"Can I cover your eyes?" I asked as I crawled up closer to her and pressed a kiss against her lips.

I really wanted to try this with her, but I don't know if she was into that stuff. It was a start, I just want to see what she's into.

"Of course you can, Harry." She said with a smile. I instantly got on my knees between her legs so I could lean forward and place the bandanna around her head.

My hands carefully tied it behind her head and pulled the cover over her eyes, a playful smile on her lips the whole time.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked again just wanting to make sure. I don't want her to do anything she will regret because she is struggling right now.

"Yes," Indiana spoke sounding annoyed. "Now give me a kiss or leave."

I shook my head knowing she couldn't see me roll my eyes but leaned forward to plant a soft kiss against her lips, but it turned into a heated one very easily.

"Even though I can't see it, I can feel your very hard dick right in front of my face." She said with a laugh as she brought her hand to palm the obvious bulge in my jeans.

"Antsy today." I hissed when she groped my erection. "Aren't you?"

"Very." She mumbled against my lip as she pulled my bottom lip between her teeth.

Her hand was palming over my jeans and I needed to move or I was going to get very distracted. I moved my body back, disconnecting our lips and pushing her to lay back down again.

I left a trail of soft kisses down from her bellybutton before playing with the button of her jeans. I watched as she propped herself up on her elbows as I pulled down the jeans to reveal matching lace panties that were already drenched.

I was desperate to taste her as I pulled down her panties, sliding them down her legs.

"I'm gonna make you come so hard." I smiled looking up at her eyes before planting soft kisses on her inner thigh making her hiss as I got closer to that sweet spot.

Her arousal was dripping to her ass and I was about to go insane. I slid my fingers closer to her center, as I collected a bit of her arousal up to my mouth and placing the three fingers in my mouth, humming at the sweet taste as my tongue swirled around them.

"Jesus fuck." She moaned as my thumb circled on her clit. The way she squirmed under me made me even harder and I could feel myself throbbing in my jeans.

"So fucking desperate to feel me?" I teased pushing a finger inside her, letting it slide in easily and she moaned my name. "Aren't you?"

She bucked her hips, wanting to feel more, but my firm hands held her hips down. I watched as my finger slipped in and out of her easily, and the sight alone was making my dick even harder.

"Harry-fuck!" She hissed when I put another finger inside. My other hand was gripping her thigh hard, hard enough to leave bruises but I knew that made the pleasure even better.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked spreading her legs as far as they could and adding a third finger, making her scream my name. "Beg for me.."

I knew if I kept this up, she would be coming very soon. Her eyes being covered were adding to her stimulation and it was showing.

"Please. Fuck me with your tongue." She obeyed, trying to squirm her hips under my grasp, but both of my hands were now holding her down. "Please."

I could see the way her skin was itching for some relief. The clenching sensation in her stomach was probably too much for her.

"Is that what you want?" I asked my mouth only centimeters away from her. I know she could feel my breath panning against her swollen and sensitive area.

"Want me to fuck you with my mouth as your blindfolded?" I asked teasing her with a soft kiss against her clit.

"Now." She breathed and pushed her hips towards my mouth.

There was no way I could say no to her.

I eagerly buried my head between her legs and latched my mouth onto her cunt, instantly tasting the sweet sensation. I left an opened mouth kiss on her opening.

My lips suctioned onto her clit, kissing it agonizingly slow. I dragged my tongue lower, tasting her sweet arousal.

She pouted when I pulled back from her clit for a few seconds but let out a deep moan when I moved my tongue back towards it. I put more pressure this time as I flattened my tongue against her, finding that exact point I knew would make her squirm.

I hummed at the feeling, eating her out like I never had before. I had never been this hungry for someone. I know my fingers were leaving bruises on her hips as she began to circle them.

"This is such a nice view," I said, pulling back for a second. "I wish you could see it."

Her hands blindly pushed my head back down so my mouth would connect with her. Her fingers were tangled in my hair, and pulled making me moan against her.

I teased my tongue down her entrance, feeling her shift under me as I slowly let my tongue slip inside of her.

She circled her hips, trying to feel even more of my tongue and I moaned from her taste. She lifted her hips, allowing me to slip my tongue in even farther, making her scream my name.

She always wanted more. Such a greedy girl.

My girl.

"Fuck, Harry!" She was way too loud, so I brought one of my hands up to her mouth to muffle her obscene moans.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair, gripping onto my head for dear life. I could feel she was getting close to her high as she forced my head to stay in its spot.

She was so wet, and was getting even wetter. Her arousal was dripping down my chin as I hummed at the feeling.

"Don't stop, I'm so close-" A deep moan interrupted her sentence, as my tongue moved to her clit and I nibbled at it, pulling it in between my teeth softly.

I smiled to myself as I held her stomach down and added two fingers along with my tongue making her scream even louder. Her moans just for me, showing me just how much she needed me.

She squirmed under me as I flicked my tongue along with my fingers. Her legs were trembling and I knew she was going to come soon, and it was going to hit her hard.

My fingers curled deep within her, hitting that spot where she needed it. I moved my mouth away to her thigh to give her a short break before she became too overwhelmed.

"You look so pretty, Indiana." I hummed as my nails dug into her hip in the way she liked it. She liked the pain.

My teeth sunk into the smooth skin of her thigh, leaving a harsh mark before I moved back to her pussy.

I sucked on her clit as I fucked her with my fingers, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Her arousal was dripping down my chin and onto the couch and I smiled to myself.

"I'm- oh fuck! Harry" She screamed my name as her climax hit her and the throbbing in my dick was only stronger.

My fingers thrusted in and out of her as she squirted all over me. I prolonged her high taking in every sensation, my dick was throbbing under me as I watched her unfold.

"Jesus, fuck!" Indiana's intense moans were muffled by my hand, trying to quiet her before anyone walked in her thinking someone was dying.

She tried to squirm away from my hold after her high was over, I didn't let her get away though. I groped her thighs and lowered my head to lick her clean, taking one last taste and feeling very proud of myself.

I lifted my head slowly to see her with her head tilted back against the armrest of the couch, the blindfold still covering her eyes. Indiana's cheeks were flushed with a shade of light pink as her chest rose up and down heavily.

I connected our lips wanting her to taste herself on my tongue. I earned a sweet hum from her as our tongues collided but she was very out of his.

I gave her one quick peck before watching her. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Are you alive?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. She was just staring at the ceiling not moving, not even removing the bandanna.

"Yep." She sighed, lifting her head up and pulling the bandanna over her eyes so she could look at me.

She had a cheesy smile on her face as I stood up to grab her panties for her. I pulled them up her legs slowly, making sure to brush my finger over her sensitive spot.

"Stop it you fucking dick!" She hissed when I purposely rub my finger over her again as I pulled up her jeans.

"Oh no," I groaned with an amused tone. "Are you cranky again?"

"I'm actually in a good mood." She gave me a death glare as I moved around the dressing room. "A very fucking good mood."

"Glad I could put you in a good mood." I grinned as I leaned down to find hers, or mine technically, t-shirt that I discarded across the room.

I threw the shirt at her head, her reflex's being very fast catching it without missing in the slightest bit. This woman's strength scared me sometimes.

"You gonna give me my bandanna back?" I asked as I moved back towards the couch so I was towering over her as she sat up.

"Please tell me you are not wearing it on stage." She laughed and I looked her straight in the eyes. "After what you did while I had it on?"

"Yep." I said stepping closer to her. "Now it's my turn to wear it."

I tilted her head back so she was looking up at me as I untied the bandanna from her head. She was staring straight at my rock hard bulge, but I would have to live, we had about five minutes before I needed to be on stage.

"You are very hard." She spoke quietly bringing her eyes up to meet mine. "Let me take care of it?"

"Indiana, this is about you. I don't need anything in return." I sighed as my hands grabbed the sides of her head and she pouted her lip out. "And we only have five minutes before I need to be on stage."

"I can be quick." She pushed as she batted her eyelashes and I stepped away from her, shaking my head.

"No." I stood my ground, I don't want anything in return. "This was for you, not me."

I walked towards the mirror so I could tie the bandanna in my hair. I could see her reflection and she groaned but flopped back down on the couch.

"Whatever," She sighed, throwing her hands up making me laugh. "It's your loss anyways."

"It is my loss, we all lose every once in a while." I said as I pushed my hair around trying to get it to sit right. "You would know what that feels like."

I turned around giving her an innocent smile and she pulled the couch pillow out to throw it at me. I caught it before it could hit me, and stepped to lean over the back of the couch.

"Watch it." I warned as I put the pillow back in its place.

"Well, you're the one that has to go on stage with a rock hard erection." Indiana said, crossing her arms over her chest. She was so cranky sometimes.

"It won't be the first time, baby." I said as I leaned down to give her a kiss. I don't know why I did it, I just wanted to taste her again.

This was definitely not the first time I have gone on stage with a boner before. Most definitely not.

"This was one way to get ready before for a show." She spoke staring at the ceiling as I messed with my jeans, trying to shift it so my bulge was less obvious.

Her features were glowing and she had a small smile that played on her plump lips. She turned to look at me after I didn't answer.

"Oh it's just the best way, can't wait to do it again."

Authors Note

We've had an emotional couple chapters so I decided to give us a break :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
59.6K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
165K 4.3K 20
"I-I'm not human" he stuttered. my eyes widened. we sat there in silence for a while while I processed his words. "w-what are you then?" I whispered...
1.6K 86 25
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...