Vibe City; dream smp x reader

By Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... More

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Stalked
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

This ends now pt 1

1.3K 86 40
By Peachy_Milk_Tea

TW: Gore, character death

_______________________________

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I stood in L'manburg with my chaotic team. Techno had his dogs and withers ready. I was going to do just more than Redstone straps, remember the lava bucket? Well, I have a ton of them in a certain place. I was not only going to execute them with Redstone traps but also flood some things with lava. Then the final act, the guillotine. I had the guillotine was where it was first made, on the hill. We were invisible, they were in netherite armor. Above L'manburg Dream was building the TNT trap. I checked the rest of L'manburg for any scattered buttons or pressure plates. Then sat on top of the guillotine.

"I'm going to go switch to their VC and yell at them, come with me Yumeiro." Techno says. I jumped from my guillotine and ran across buildings. Jumping down in front of him.

"With pleasure~" I said and stayed close to the piglin.

"HEY, IDIOTS WHERE YOU AT?! I'M IN YOUR HOUSE! STEALING YOUR STUFF!!" Techno yells with his army of wolves surrounding him from behind. I stood on top of a rooftop of a L'manburg building, it kind of looked more like a tower. All my buttons were here to activate the Redstone traps, some were hidden buttons around L'manburg. It was hald way broken with more floor sticking out like a podium. I jumped to a smaller tower-like house next to my order of operations, I planted my lava buckets on the end of the L'manburgian house like a tower's roof. I jumped back over to my order of operations tower and walked to the middle of the roof and placed more fireworks in the machine to shoot up at the skies.

"You're not there..." Jack Manifold says denying it.

"I'M RIGHT OUTSIDE L'MANBURG BOYS!! I'M NOT ALONE EITHER!! WHERE YOU GUYS AT" Techno yells mentioning me anonymously. I'm not going to keep hiding.

"KEYAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA~!! MISS ME BITCHES~?!" I yelled on my cue, scream laughing. The hypnotic swirls in my eyes going faster.

"Wh-What?" Honey stuttered over his words after hearing my voice again, this was just gonna PAIN my boys! But I'm after chaos!

"There twenty-four more minutes no your not," Tommy says sternly.

"BRO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO WAIT?!" Techno yells readily, I skipped around the top of the house tower looking for the armies. Vibe city was going to take part in the war too since Keurumi and Blviir wanted to, Seouloft followed along. Honey was cowering but was forced to join them in war. I remember hearing that after I snuck in Vibe city to get the royal robe before I added some spice to it.

"SORRY~ YOU CAN'T GET YOUR FUCKING EMPTY HEAD AROUND IT~~!!" I said I leaned my body forward to the L'manburg nation. My tongue sticking out and laying against my chin.

"You know what Tommy? There are twenty-four minutes, we're not there right now. There's no need to check. There's no need to go to your base for another four more minutes." Techno says quieter. Oohh manipulation!

"That's a strangely ominous thing to say... Where are you two?" Tommy askes.

"We're in L'manburg, take your time," Techno says, he turned around and closed his eyes, waving his hand back and forth. Philza came in and sat on a tree. The attention was directed to Phil now.

"You said there would be thirty mintues!!" Tommy panicked, I giggled that the chaos.

"Oh no did we lie?! Oh nooo!" Techno says sarcastically. I waved to Phil in the meantime, Philza waved back with his wing and gave me a close eye smile.

"You think we're gonna be fair? This is war!" Philza said.

"Chaos and bloodshed can't be controlled~Tommy~!" I yelled at him, I was so excited. My eye twitched and my hands shook uncontrollably.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few mintues

________________________________

No one's P.o.v

The war was about to begin! Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret were there cluelessly looking for the rest of their army. Vibians showed up stacked in netherite armor and weapons.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS POPPING~?! AHAHHA~!! Honey~! Old friend~! Awwee~ The old Clouds SMP members too~? Vibians now~ But who the fuck cares~! WE'RE IN WAR~!" (Y/n) yelled pressing her hands against the sides of her head making her hair scrunch up and the masks slide up.

"...(Y/n)..." Honey says weakly, the wind blew through his hair.

"My god there are so many dogs!" Jack Manifold said backing away from deadly wolves.

"There's nothing there, Tommy! It was just a curator!" Tubbo says to the other bench boy.

Dream from above launches down a piece of TNT. Tommy fell to his death from the explosion blowing away. Others came running in such as Quackity. Techno got hit by an arrow, he quickly threw an invisibility potion on all of his dogs.

Jack stepped back and hit a hidden pressure plate, he fell into a pit. At the bottom were little spikes, a running up shine to the tip. Jack quickly stomped his feet into the side of the wall, he pushed his shoulders into the wall behind him. Slowly stopping his fall right above the spike. He looked down sweating down the sides of his head. Looking up he moved his body to climb his way out.

The army of wolves, one wolf went up to Tubbo and chomped down on his arm. The goat boy screamed in pain. He hit the head of the wolf, over and over, the wolf whimpered and ran off. Tubbo ran up to Quackity and raise his sword high. Swinging it down with a crunching impact from the wolf's skull. The two of them looked at each other and nodded. More people from other nations came rushing into the battle confused about the army of dogs.

"YOU MESSED UP! THE DOGS OF WAR!" Technoblade yelled at them.

"Whoo! Look at them go Yumeiro!" Philza says watching the show. (Y/n) was giggling, the voices got louder and louder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OH SHI-" Quackity yelled, he stepped on a hidden pressure plate as Jack did. The ground below him moved and Quackity fell into a hole. An anvil from the sky came down and crushed his head open.

Seouloft's eyes widened, he backed away from the bloody hole. A shadow covered his eyes translucently. Honey shivered to get chills up his spins. The two pacifists not being good with war. Keurumi and Blviir stood in front of them.

"KEYAHAHA~~! YOUR BLOOD WILL BE STAINED ON MY BARE HANDS~!!" (Y/n) yelled manically seeing her traps coming into play. She jumped down from the tower seeing people be murdered by Techno and his blade.

"AHAHAHA!! HAHAHA!! YOU IDIOT!!" Techno yelled. Sapnap hit him with his sword but got swarmed by the army of dogs being eaten alive.

(Y/n) ran across the building's roofs and jumped onto the obsidian wall. She took out her netherite axe, rushing over to Puffy. She held her weapon up, Puffy turned around too late. (Y/n) sliced the sheep on her stomach. Puffy screamed and held her stomach, taking out her sword. She tried to fight back at (Y/n). Puffy's sword only punctured her shoulder. (Y/n) pushed Puffy off the wall. Since she was on such low hearts already, once Puffy hit the ground she died in her own blood. (Y/n) was overwhelmed with bliss at the sight, drool dripping down her blood-thirsty mouth.

"You realize we're just going to kill all these dogs as soon as you go Techno!" Quackity says.

"I already killed three of you guys!" Techno yells. He went after running at Punz. He swatted Punz with the sword causing a few slashes. Sapnap was coming from behind raising his sword to the side to get a hit in. Techno turned behind him seeing the bandanna for a split second. (Y/n) jumped over Techno's shoulder and kicked Sapnap down. Being on top of him. (Y/n) raised up her axe and swung it down cutting his head in half. (Y/n) got drenched in his blood.

"YESS~!!"(Y/n) yelled and got off of Sap's corpse. Techno was running around killing people with his wolves.

An arrow hit the side of a wall which was a hidden button. Blviir flinched at it and furrowed her eyebrows. There was a quiet hissing noise. Explosions erupted from the ground, overheating and painful. Blviir was blown up to her death. Keurumi quickly grabbed some of her things that weren't destroyed and ran. Honey lost all of his confidence and his body shook rapidly.

"Come on Honey! They need us! We have to get Yumeiro back!" Seouloft says and grabs his sleeve. Honey dug his boots into the ground.

"No! No! I can't! I can't do this!" Honey cried out fearfully. He looked at Honey surprised, he never saw him like this ever because Honey would always run away from things. If he got lucky Seouloft would make him fight for some things.

"Technoblade, Yumeiro, people won't be happy about this." Jack Manifold said.

"Who gives a fuck about what people think~?! Its the end of this shitty ass world~!! Ahahha~!" (Y/n) said sticking her tongue out, the static in her head getting louder.

(Y/n) went for her next opponent, she ran over to Ponk. Swinging her blade around sloppily. (Y/n) got a hit on Ponks leg, she hit a hidden button. Ponk yelled as he fell into a pit of mobs, mainly creepers to cause some bad memories. Ponk was tortured by the explosions of the creepers then killed by poisonous spiders.

(Y/n) blushed and drooled, feeling the bliss from the mass murders around her. She hit her back against Techno's holding out her axe. Together they got kills of all sorts. the world was consumed by chaos.

_____________________________________

TIMESKIP: after more of the bloodshed

_____________________________________

No one's P.o.v

The traps executions have killed most of the armies. Eret was crushed to his death and suffocated in a wall, Hbomb got set on fire and burned alive, Niki drowned, Purpled got millions of weapons thrown at him at once and got stabbed to death, Tubbo was shot to death by fireworks, and so many more executions. Then there were the times (Y/n) would go in person to kill the armies. She killed six people already by chopping and slicing them. Blushing to her ears, her eyes were twitching and half-lidded with hypnotic swirls, drool sliding down the corners of her mouth, her brows furrowed upwards. She was a sadistic lunatic.

(Y/n) nodded to Techno, she hit a button harshly. A little wood slab with a rope was going up following the tower with the lava buckets on top of it. (Y/n) sat on the wooden slab and held onto the rope watching the world decay as she was being reeled up. Techno killing everyone over and over as she did.

At the top of the tower, she made it up. (Y/n) poured the lava buckets down the L'manburg home. Flooding the outside of the wooden tower. (Y/n) pulled a lever, She invaded the inside of the tower with lava. (Y/n) ran off the building and threw an arrow at a button in mid-air. A wooden bar with ropes on it flung to her, she grabbed the bar and swung her body to the other taller wooden L'manburg tower. (Y/n) landed in the half-broken tower and on the floor sticking out. Techno shot red fireworks in the skies.

"THE SIGNAL!!" Techno yelled.

"What's the signal?" Tommy asked confused.

"Wha-What?" Captian Puffy stammered on her words.

"Oh no..." Honey says looking towards the skies. Withers shot above the houses of L'manburg, their health bars showing on the screen.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Tommy yelled surprised.

"OH NOO!!" Sapnap yelled as a death screech.

(Y/n) shot fireworks up into the skies, the green and white colors were blinding. She jumped off the building and into the water she put down early. (Y/n) grabbed the hood of Seoulofts dino onesie. Seouloft looked at her worriedly.

"Yu-Yumeiro? What are you doing?" Seouloft asked.

"Chaos will be pleased~ Keyahaha~!" (Y/n) giggled,

She dragged him by his collar, walking to the guillotine. Seouloft panicked and squirmed clawing at (Y/n)'s wrists from behind her. The guillotine shined on its glorious blade. (Y/n) shoved Seouloft roughly, putting him in the shackles. The tears dripping down Seouloft's cheeks.

"YUMEIRO DON'T DO THIS!!" Seouloft yelled with terror in his voice, he sobbed.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!" Blviir yelled at her from below. The eyes were on (Y/n) whilst fighting the wither.

(Y/n) pulled down the lever, the blade came down with a swing. It sliced right through Seouloft's neck, a bloodcurdling scream escapes his lips then the life faded quickly. His head fell into a basket. (Y/n) stood there hugging herself.

"Keyahahah~!! CHAOS~!! LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU~! IT'S ALL THAT YOU WANTED~~!! IT'S ETERNAL BLISS~!! AAAAAAHHHHH~~!!!" (Y/n) yelled, she held out her hands and lifted her head up to the sky. An ear-piercing scream left her throat. The people watched humanity leave (Y/n), a calamity beyond repair. Honey quivered and shivered. The tears flared up to his suckle eyes. Puffy yelled after seeing Seouloft's head getting chopped off. The tense emotions. (Y/n) lifted Seouloft's head up showcasing it, she put it on a pike for display.

Another four more withers were spawned. The people having to recover from Seouloft's death so quickly. They shot their arrows from crossbows and swung their swords and axes at the withers. Curators were made into the floors, the lava from before flooding the bottom of the pits. Honey fell to his knees, the tears slid down his cheeks.

"WHAT THE FU-" Blviir's cherry reddish-pink ponytail was grabbed and pulled by (Y/n).

(Y/n) was giggling under her breath, she dragged Blviir to the guillotine. The cherry-haired girl was clawing at (Y/n)'s wrists and hands trying to escape from her demise, but she had an iron steel grip. (Y/n) shoved her into the guillotine, she kicked her back and locked the shackles.

"YUMEIRO!! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" Blviir screamed.

Even though her expression was angered the clear tears flooded her face. (Y/n) smirked as the swirls in her eyes only got faster. She teasingly one at a time put her hands on the lever, then plunged it down. A traumatizing scream ran through the air. The blade sliced down on Blviir's throat. her head popped off from the force and fell into the basket. (Y/n) showcased her head then put Blviir's head on a pike next to Seouloft's. The aroma of terror submerged everything around them.

There was no time to comprehend everything, the withers kept destroying everything in their path. They even killed a few people. Dream hasn't been in battle yet, he was frantically working on the TNT machine from the skies. (Y/n) went for her next prey.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!!" Keurumo yelled as he was being dragged by the collar. He pulled on her wrist trying to yank himself away from her.

"Keyahaha~~ Chaos will love me~!" (Y/n) grins sickly. The blade of the guillotine splattered in blood was ready for its next victim. Keurumi was put in the schakles. (Y/n) walked to the lever of the guillotine.

"I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance... Your nothing but a villain." Keurumi says harshly. The blade swung down and chopped off his head brutually. Blood pools mixed together, he didn't even scream. (Y/n) took off his head and showed it to everyone, to the world. Her face twisted into something distroted.

(Y/n) put Keurumi's head on a pike with the other two heads. Honey looked at the decapiated heads of his friends. His eyes widened out of his skull, holding his neck where his head got chopped off. Honey vomited into a cruator. The dread consuming him and eating him alive.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~~!!!" (Y/n) yelled to the sky. The crazed masked queen danced with the heads on the pikes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 947 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
7.9K 366 18
After Sapnap accepts a dare, the group heads to an infamous haunted mansion in the middle or nowhere. Will they ever come out? Probably, this needs t...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
14.5K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...