Vibe City; dream smp x reader

Oleh Peachy_Milk_Tea

(Y/n) that goes by the username Yumeiro is a small Streamer sharing her channel with her best friend, Honeycl... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Streams
Mc hunger games
Rumors
Tweets
Joining the SMP
Monki's
Vibe City commeth
Authors note
Playing with the children
Crossing the line
Doomsday pt 1
Doomsday pt 2
Doomsday pt 3
Pig!
Stop swearing!
Meeting the bitch bois
The softie and the furry
Dying server
Sicc boi
Welcome to bible study
Mother dearest
Mrs Meiro and Roro
Judge Judy time
Law & order
Blu!
The election
Ruining friendships pt 1
Ruining friendships part 2
Peppa pig
Secret tunnels
First Fanart note
The fuck you say to me you little shit
We like Fortnite
Chad moves
The ulimate Chad
What did you code now?
Blue manz goes brrr
Love life? Whats that lul
Mourning
Drista is pog
Its the eviction for me
Light up sketchers
Drunk
Festival chaos pt 1
Festival Chaos pt 2
Villainous
E girls
Privet joins the battle
Slav!
Don't bully the muffin!
Indie aesthetics
Koolaid!
Your speedrun game is trash
Cut the cameras. Deadass.
Outcasted.
Wii games
Pranking muffin man
No balls you won't
UwU
tHe CoLD nEvER bOtHErD mE aNYwAy
War pt 1
War pt 2
War pt 3
I can't believe i'm doing this
Mama's ragoo
Horns
Ghost busters
Angy
MEME note
Cloudy!
Vibing with the pig
Lani!
Mario kart gone wrong
Third wheeling
Uh oh Spaghettio's
Femboy Dream
Maid cafe
Fanart note
Walls
Exiled pt 1
Exiled pt 2
Fanart note
Lava thoughts
Bittersweet
Bonding over chaos
Cozy home
You wanna see some real speed?
Side hoe
Sus
MEME note
Fanart note
Drama alert
Clearing things up
Visiting?
Hallucinations
Wasting away
Bee farm
Possession
Fanart note
Pity party
Chess pieces
Mexican Dream pt 1
Mexican Dream pt 2
Bruh gorl
Fanart note
Bruh
Please be safe
Loathing
Misery
What are you doing here?
Bee boy
Corpse joins
KSI
Author's art note
Meme note
Back home
Deadening
Melancholy
Despair
Escaping with Dream
I know she'll never leave me
Satan's sacrafical waterfall
Libraries
Bowling
You've been gnomed
Beach episode
This cookie be bussin'
Betrayal
Betrayal pt 2
Gone mad
This ends now pt 1
This ends now pt 2
This ends now pt 3
Afterlife?
Death do us apart
Friends!
Vibes
Go touch some grass
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies-
Amnesiac
Snails
Human beings
Revival
MEME note
Sussy baka
Love or host
MEME note
Here is the whole plotline

Stalked

2.9K 160 125
Oleh Peachy_Milk_Tea

Authors note: (L/n) - last name

_______________________________

No one's P.o.v

It's been a few days since the drama, (Y/n) spent her days in her room and not uploading. She didn't even go outside. How could she go outside when she got exposed by Anon. Honey was out having dinner with his mom and sister.

(Y/n) laid in her bed looking at her ceiling. Boring but she had to wait for all the exposure and drama to calm down. There was noises from outside her window on the bottom floor.

The noises got louder then hit her front door. In alarm, (Y/n) rose up from her bed and her breath quickened. She was scared of the outside.

She looked outside her window from above to see Anon again. The black hair and the grey hat covering his eyes, sketchy appearance. (Y/n) felt her stomach sink from just looking at him. Anon was trying to break the door handle.

The anxiety bursted through her veins, she quickly grabbed her phone and opened her drawer. It was a taser with a Pom Pom. (Y/n) stole this taser when fight some police a long time ago and customized it a bit, don't ask. She ran to the closet to hide in for now. (Y/n) couldn't hide for long because it would be a fools game, she didn't have a safe room so Anon would find her easily. The closet is also the most obvious spot. (Y/n) pulled out her phone and dialed the cops first.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"911,what's your emergency?" The operator said on the other line.

"He-Hello? Listen... a stalker broke into my house. I am hiding in the closet and armed." I whispered, I was a strong person. I  could take a person down if I had to but the anxiety and panic was overwhelming to me.

"I'll send the police, what's your address ma'am?" The operator asked.

"It's ******," I explained keeping my voice as silent as possible. The sweat built up on my forehead, there was clashing and breaking things on the first floor.

"You said you were armed, ma'am?" The operator asks.

"Yeah I have a taser on me." I said regaining my breath and trying to calm down.

"The police are on their way, if the person comes any closer to you use self defense." The operator says.

"Okay, I'm going to hang up now. I have to call someone else." I whispered, the operator seemed to understand and let me go telling me to call back later. More things clashed and were banging, Anon was really looking for me... I won't let him though. I opened discord.

Yumeiro:
George call me

Georgenotfound:
Okay? Are you okay?

I ignored his question and clicked on the call button lifting the phone closer to me and putting the volume on low again. I can't make too much noise but my breathing is getting heavier and my hearts pounding out of my chest.

"Hello? Yumeiro?" George says more like questions.

"Not to loud... there's someone in my house. It's Anon... that guy that posted a picture of me walking the other day... the one who posted it..." I whispered holding the phone closer.

"Oh... oh my god. Did you call the police?" George asks, I could hear the worry seething through his voice.

"I called them and the police are on their way, I  have a taser on me. I'm calling you so if something happens you know." I said, the dim screen light shines on my face.

"O-Okay." George says nervously.

Anonymous's P.o.v

'Where the hell is she?' I managed to break into Yumeiro's house, a few days ago I leaked a picture of her walking down the street.

I was obsessed with Yumeiro and wasn't going to deny it either. I found Yumeiro by her older videos when she played gmod or the Clouds smp. She led me on by making that response video to my picture of her. Yumeiro always had something about her that tied me in. I forget to eat and I couldn't sleep at night. I would do anything and everything to get her, even violence. Yumeiro keeps acting like the sorry little victim when she's not! I'm the victim! She toyed with me! Too bad that no is not a answer in my book.

My hands moved the sofa up to see if she was hiding under there. Then I moved onto to every cabinet in the kitchen. I pulled out some of the drawers which made the silverware fall everywhere. I eyed the kitchen knives and grabbed a steak knife, just in case Yumeiro  was willing to fight back.

"Fucking hell... Yumeiro come out~" I said looking around. I continued my search.

No one's P.o.v

(Y/n) was panicking at this point, trying to keep her cool. This felt so unreal to her. She's been catcalled before but it didn't get so bad to the point where she would have a stalker, even worse it was a Stan.

Anon walked upstairs onto the second floor. He was exploring Honey's room and then the bathroom. He broke (Y/n)'s doorknob and busted inside. Anon violated her room breaking, throwing, and looking through everything to find her.

(Y/n) had to make her move now, she put her phone on the floor but someone in the closet fell on the hang up button. George was worried at this point, feeling dread swallow him whole.

She got up from her place on the closet, holding her taser firmly. (Y/n)'s forehead was drenched in sweat and her hands shook violently. The chills made her shiver all throughout her body. (Y/n) opened the door and held out her taser.

"I am armed and know how to defend myself! Please leave my home so I don't have to do so!" (Y/n) says sternly.

"Ohh Yumeiro~ there you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." Anon says and stops his search of breaking things. He walked up to her but was forced back by the electricity of the taser.

"Leave. Now." (Y/n) says giving a death glare. Her hair made a shadow over her eyes but darkly showing them still.

"You think a worthless little taser is going to take me? Pathetic." Anon says frowning and pulling out a steak knife.

Anon ran at her, he punched her in the eye and then elbowed her nose making it bleed. (Y/n) elbowed his head onto her knee and broke his nose. Anon was about to make his next move but (Y/n) punched him on his lip making it busted and bruised. Anon ran at her with the knife, he put it to her throat. (Y/n) held her hands up knowing if she moved them she would be taking her last breaths. She kneed Anon in the gut which made him stumble back holding himself. (Y/n) jumped on top of him making hit the ground with brute force. She raised the taser and shocked him with it making his body spiral out of control.

Just in time the police busted the doors down and came into the house armed with guns and other weapons. They went into (Y/n)'s room understanding that she was using self defense. They protected her and led her out of her room and eventually out of the house.

"Stop resisting arrest!" The police man yelled.

"Bring your legs up to your waist!" The police woman yelled. They handcuffed him and searched him, giving him a pat down too.

There was red and blue blaring lights and loud sirens. A team of medics was there too, they wrapped (Y/n) in a blue blanket and got out some medical supplies to help her nose and eye. There was also a small slit on her throat that could've killed her if the knife went any deeper. The medics fixed her up giving ice for her eye, cleaning the blood from her nose, wrapping her neck up in bandages.

After the treatment, the detective came. They went up to her asking her questions about the case. (Y/n) told them everything to her career and the leaked photo then the intrusion. The detective took down notes and made it the victims report. The detective went to the police officers next.

"(Y/n)!!" Atsuya and Hinata yelled and ran up to the beaten woman.

"Oh my god..." Mirai covered her mouth and gasped. The Misaki siblings ran up to her, they looked at her face and her patched up injuries. Mirai called (M/n) and the (L/n) family.

"What happened?!" Hinata yells worriedly.

"The person.. wh-who leaked the photo of me... broke in." (Y/n) stammers on her words.

Atsuya wrapped his arms around he tightly. He covered (Y/n) in a protective manner, at the brim of his eyes were tears. Hinata trembled with fear and worry. She grabbed (Y/n)'s hand holding it between both of her smaller hands. Hinata always has been a tall girl hit her hands were always a little smaller than (Y/n)'s. Hinata brought up the (s/c) hand to her forehead and closed her eyes.

The sirens rung, the red and blue lights became blurred.

________________________________

Authors note: this chapter was suggested by @WriterSprite123! I just added some parts.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.7K 454 55
This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood, and killing in the smp โœจFinished~โœจ A gli...
675K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit
1.4M 34K 27
"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?" "๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ, ๐ฒ/๐ง. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ." ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๏ฟฝ...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...