Trepidation | H.S.

By flickershe

[COMPLETED] trep·i·da·tion a feeling of fear or agitation about something that may happen. *** "You'll see... More

CAST AND INTRODUCTION
1 | Indiana - Sugar
2 | Indiana - Files
3 | Indiana - Stars
4 | Harry - Clothes
5 | Indiana - Photos
6 | Indiana - Encounter
7 | Indiana - Shots
8 | Indiana - Knock
9 | Indiana - Suitcase
10 | Indiana - Maze
11 | Indiana - Showtime
13 | Indiana - Sneaky
14 | Indiana - Self-inviting
15 | Indiana - High
16 | Indiana - Drive
17 | Harry - Euphoric
18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot
19 | Indiana - Mafia
20 | Indiana - Night
21 | Harry - Free-fall
22 | Indiana - Boat
23 | Indiana - Cliff
24 | Harry - Nightmare
25 | Indiana - Breakfast
26 | Indiana - Call
27 | Indiana - Sink
28 | Harry - Panic
29 | Indiana - Confession
30 | Indiana - Confused
31 | Indiana - Cold
32 | Indiana - Stress
33 | Harry - Trauma
34 | Indiana - Trust
35 | Harry - Blindfold
36 | Indiana - Bonding
37 | Harry - Pain
38 | Indiana - Brain
39 | Harry - Torture
40 | Indiana - Lie
41 | Indiana - Blood
42 | Harry - Truth
43 | Indiana - Numb
44 | Indiana - Time
45 | Harry - Talk
46 | Indiana - Connection
47 | Harry - Control
48 | Indiana - Camera
49 | Indiana - Dirty
50 | Indiana - Sweat
51 | Harry - Party
52 | Indiana - Shower
53 | Indiana - Ponder
54 | Harry - Struggle
55 | Indiana - Caught
56 | Harry - Body
57 | Indiana - Discover
58 | Harry - News
59 | Harry - Dreams
60 | Indiana - Photograph
61 | Indiana - Memories
62 | Indiana - Last
63 | Harry - Crash
64 | Indiana - Wait
65 | Indiana - Headache
66 | Harry - Ring
67 | Indiana - Give
68 | Harry - Letter
69 | Indiana - Love
70 | Harry - Plan
71 | Indiana - Them
72 | Harry - Confront
73 | Indiana - Danger
74 | Harry - Sister
75 | River - Flashback
76 | Indiana - Escape
77 | Harry - Ready
78 | Indiana - Think
79 | Harry - Tell All
80 | Indiana - Answers
81 | Zayn - Commit
82 | Harry - Waiting
83 | Zayn - Goodbye
84 | Indiana - Finale
Epilogue

12 | Harry - Fire

3.3K 91 94
By flickershe

My pleasure is their pain
I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt

I woke up to the feeling of the bed shifting and an arm draped over my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Indiana's face turned towards mine. Her eyes were shut and she was in a deep sleep.

Fuck. The robbery.

What time was it? I needed to be up for this job, I couldn't miss this. I would get the shit beat out of me.. literally.

The robbery had to be executed exactly to plan. With luck it would be days, weeks even, before they knew what had happened. We always took a portion of what we found and left no mess behind to tip them off that we had been there. But this time was different, we had to blow up the factory after.

I don't know why we needed to do this. These jobs were usually a kick steal and leave, but my father was out for these people.

I was pissed when he called me last night saying this job would be a lot harder than he originally told us.

It was supposed to be going to this factory, stealing some drugs, bringing them back to workers of Black Streak, and heading off to our next tour date.

My asshole of a father decided he wanted to fuck things up and start drama with these people. Apparently they had some issues with drug shipments and weren't sending what we were paying for.

So the job was to get what we needed, then destroy them forever. It's not that I didn't want to, I just had a lot to do and doing extra things wasn't in my plan.

That's why my hotel room is destroyed, and I am here. I wasn't in a fight actually I just couldn't tell Indiana that.

I don't know what was going on with me last night, I thought drugs would cover up my issues but it just made them worse and I ended up in the bed of someone who worked for us.

We didn't do anything sexual, I knew that but why was I here. I haven't stayed the night with anyone in over five years. I ran to her for help last night when I didn't trust myself.

I don't like her, she's not my friend, I don't have friends. So why did I go to her of all people? I knew I should be nicer to her, especially since she helped me last night even though I was such a dick. Something was different about her. She didn't take me or any of the other boys shit, she just moved on from it and didn't let it affect her. It was like she understood something about us.

I needed to get out of here as quick as I could. I didn't want to just leave her like that, but I had to. I had a job to get to.

I pulled her arm off of me moving out as quickly and quietly as I could. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up.

I found my phone laying on the ground and I picked it up heading out as fast as possible. The door creaked open but I was lucky it didn't wake her up.

Do I text her or something?

What the fuck am I saying? Of course I don't text her, she's not my fucking girlfriend or anything like that.

I looked at my phone realizing it was 9:00 am and I needed to meet the boys at the back of the hotel in fifteen minutes to leave. We had over an hour drive which was annoying as shit.

I didn't have time, or clothes to change, I destroyed everything I had last night in my moment so I was stuck wearing the black jeans and t-shirt. It's not any different than what I would've worn if I could've changed.

I pulled out my classic black sunglasses, and placed them to cover my bloodshot eyes. I didn't need the boys asking a million questions.

I ran my hands through my tangled hair that had fallen into a mess from last night, just trying to make it look manageable.

I pressed the button to the elevator, and clicked to go down to the lobby. I knew there would be masses of fans out front, so thank god for the back exits.

I enjoyed the fans' support, but they annoyed the shit out of me sometimes. I don't have time to take pictures with everyone and have little happy conversations. I have shit to do, and I'm probably not the person people should look up too.

I pulled out my phone as the elevator went down, scrolling through my emails seeing a bunch of shit from my father. He was a horrible person, and I hated him beyond words but there was nothing I could do about it.

As the door opened I was greeted by security immediately straightening up. They all greeted me with stern "Good morning, Mr. Styles"

I didn't even make eye contact with them, I just kept walking. Those fuckers always thought they could control my life, yet always listened to me.

I made my way to the back exit I had become familiar with on this trip. I had come out this way a few times to escape. I walked out spotting the other boys and the car.

That was the nice thing about these jobs. No one else was with us or watching us. We got to take the cars ourselves and not act like celebrities.

"Welcome" Zayn said, pulling a cigarette out of his mouth when he noticed I was there. "Glad to see you could make it on time."

I just glared at them before taking the cigarette out of Zayn's hand and placing it in between my lips. I needed something in my body. Some might say I have an issue, but it's just how I cope and survive.

I inhaled deeply feeling the smoke burn at the back of my throat. It was a distraction I needed. I wasn't in the mood for this job.

"Is everyone ready?" Niall asked, putting his phone down and in his pocket.

"Everything's in the car?" I asked knowing it probably was. Everything was usually set up for us, we just needed to go and do the job.

"Yep.." Liam started walking towards the black SUV with tinted windows. "Masks.. guns.. gasoline.. matches. Whatever you name, we got it"

"Alright. Let's go" I said hopping in the passenger seat of the car. Liam was always our driver, he was the best at it.

"I call playing music!" Niall shouted, jumping in the back making us all groan. Niall had a very interesting music taste, it wasn't exactly the type you would expect a bunch of psychopathic men to listen to before blowing up a drug factory.

Niall immediately connected his phone to the car, putting on his classic choice. Beyoncé.

"Niall can we listen to some normal fucking music?" I spit out, pissed off by his choice.

"No!" He shouted as he started to scream the lyrics. "You know this is good music but you'll never admit it."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, leaning back in my seat just letting 'Single Ladies' blast with Niall screaming into my ear like a child.

I felt bad for Niall sometimes, I knew this wasn't the kind of life he wanted. He was sucked into it by my father, what a surprise.

My father and Niall's went way back so that's how he got into it. Niall's father was just an investor who had his own smaller trafficking company, nothing major.

The drive there was long, and I spent most of it zoned out in my thoughts. I just thought about this job and how my whole life has been built around it.

Sometimes I think too deep into it, and it makes me panic like last night. I hated getting sent on jobs like this, especially when they were ordered by my father.

I'm a cruel person, and don't deserve any happiness but sometimes I think about what my world would be like if I had a normal family. If the world wasn't so fucked up.

Would my father have loved me more? Would I be more than just a body to him? Could I have saved my sister?

When my sister died, that's when I knew I had to take things into my own hands and wouldn't let people in the world like that hurt me ever again.

I'm not perfect, I'm far from it. I'm so fucked up I'm a disaster. I'm a hurricane.

I can't let anyone cross my hurricane or they'll get caught in the storm.

My life was a disaster but I did what I could with it. The only time I could ever feel normal was on the stage. I hid it, but I enjoyed it.

"We're here" Liam said, parking the car at a distance from the factory. I zoned out for most of the ride and it actually flew by.

"Zayn, you need to hack into the security cameras and turn them off" I said, turning back to look at him. "And any other alarms they have, can you do it from here?"

"Of course I can, Harry" He gave me an annoyed smile. I knew this was easy stuff for him, he worked very well in hacking. It was his specialty, he was strong but fighting was definitely his weakness. We always needed him for stuff like this, he was very smart.

I watched as he pulled one of the bags off the ground, pulling out a computer and doing his thing. I could do some basic hacking but nothing compared to him, he was amazing at it.

We passed around the bags grabbing guns, making sure they were loaded. I slipped two into the waistband of my jeans. A chill went down my spine when I accidentally brushed my finger over a knife. I started to feel panicked and memories of my past flashed through my mind but I was able to control myself and toss the bad over.

"We need to put our masks on for this one," Louis said, grabbing five black masks and tossing them to each of us.

"Why do we need masks, it's going to burn to the ground." I snipped feeling pissed off and already wanting to leave.

"Harry, chill out." Liam said looking at me. "Your dad requested we did, you ask him"

Of course my father did. He probably had some fucked up shit going on with these people behind the scene and they wanted us dead. They wouldn't be the first people to want us dead.

"I'm all set whenever you guys are," Zayn said, closing the laptop and grabbing machinery for himself.

We all got out of the car, making sure to put on our masks before we started the walk down the gravel pathway. This place was in the middle of fucking nowhere, it was sketchy.

"There's about a dozen men in there," I said once we reached the building and I could see through one of the buildings. "I'll shoot a few of them from the window, then we can go in"

I watched as one of the men happened to walk from one of the pallets of coke past the sight of the window. Taking my chance, in less than a second the glass was shattered and there was a bullet through his head.

I ducked out of the line of sight of the window watching as the other men panicked scrambling up. I had perfect aim and never missed, I shot about three more men as the ran before Zayn and Niall opened the massive factory doors.

A few of them had weapons but were missing terribly. Before they could even think one of us was shooting them dead.

I cocked my gun moving into the abandoned factory. Well almost abandoned factory. There were about three men left, they were easily inexperienced and were hiding between whatever they could find.

There was dust in the air, and blood splattered everywhere. I watched as Niall and Louis moved to grab as much of the cocaine as they could, stuffing it into the bags.

"There's one behind the door, and the other two are hidden by those pallets." Liam whispered as he stood next to me with his gun out.

"I'll get the two over here" I sighed moving towards their hidden positions. I knew they were unarmed, but even if they were armed I'm very good at dodging bullets.

I could see the two men's heads from where I was standing, the two shots fired, not missing by a centimeter. Just like that, the bullets flew through their skulls and they dropped like flies.

I turned to see Liam dodging a bullet from the last man on his side. It was nice to see one of them even attempted to fight back.

Within seconds Liam fired his shot, leaving the last one dead. I looked over to see Zayn was almost finished pouring the gasoline across the floor of the factory. Thank god, I was ready to get out of here. It was very boring.

"Ready?" I asked, my voice coming out dark. I looked to see all the boys either nodding or giving me a simple "yes".

We each took as many sacks we could, heading out that same door we had come through. There were bodies scattered across the floor but it didn't matter, they were soon to be burned.

"Here" Zayn said, handing me a box of matches from his pocket. I took my black mask off of my face, wanting to see this one. I instantly put my comforting black sunglasses on and pulled out a match.

"Let's do this," I smirked, lighting the match and dropping it on the trail of gasoline.

The trail instantly illuminated, making its way down the factory line. I watched as it burned before turning on my heel to walk out of the building.

I liked fighting with fire, it wasn't my number one choice but it was always fun.

With stitched brown leather sacks full of masses of cocaine thrown over our backs, we break for the worn-down pebble pathway - the fire blazing behind our backs.

We didn't have to worry much about being caught. One, because our fingerprints were being burned off and two, we were in the middle of nowhere.

Once we reached the car, we threw all the shit in the back and took off. It was a silent drive back to the hotel.

Our job went perfect as always, we were very good at what we did. In our secret world we had a pretty big name, people knew not to mess with us.

We met a few members of Black Streak a couple blocks away from the hotel at an underground parking lot. We did this with most jobs, we would drop the car and drugs or whatever we had.

We were given a new car to drive back to the hotel and then got to carry on with our days as if nothing happened. It was a crazy job, but it was thrilling.

"That was a good one," Niall said, hopping out of the car once we arrived back at the back entrance of the hotel where we were greeted with security. "Good job boys"

They all bumped each other like fucking idiots as we walked into the hotel and I just stayed silent to myself.

We rode back up in the elevator, and I was ready to go back to my hotel room. I knew it would be completely fixed as if nothing happened, it was always like that.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Indiana's voice boomed as we stepped off the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
59.6K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...