•thirty-six

"You can't just run and hide."

•riley

I've been to many parties before with Maya, but usually she ditches me to hang out with some random guys. This time Maya let me bring Farkle and I guess she assumed Lucas would come along too.

Lucky for her Lucas had to leave to go back home and visit his parents, leaving her to just hang out with Farkle and I. Maya didn't really like that idea so she ran off to go hang out with some of her other friends.

Farkle and I hung out together on the dance floor and talked with some of our other friends. I figured that maybe Maya would pass by us at some point, but I have yet to see.

Kimmy the one girl that Maya was with earlier ran by us with a drink.

"Kimmy," I yelled through the club.

She turned back around to me spilling her rink a little, "Hey Riley."

"Kimmy have you seen Maya lately?" I asked.

"Check up stairs in the guess room."

"Alright thanks."

I ran up the stairs with Farkle not to far behind me into the guess bedroom.

There was Maya laying on the bed basically passed out.

"Maya!" I yelled, shaking her shoulders a little.

"I don't feel to well," Maya mumbled.

"Get her to a trash can," Farkle yelled.

-

Idk how to write the next part so it kinda blah but I'll update twice so you know what happened.