•eighty-nine

"I've got a heart full of love and nobody to give it to."

•maya

The music was playing super loudly inside of this new club, but I wasn't there to talk to people so it's all good.

I'm here to find a rebound.

I need someone that will help me get over Lucas in one night.

He shouldn't even be that hard to get over. There are so many guys out there who are much better than him.

I like guys who are really tall and Lucas was just tall. Maybe this club has some guys who are seven feet tall.

"Maya it's getting late. I think we need to head home already," Riley bugged, pulling on my arm.

"No," I yelled over the music, "It's not even ten o'clock. Everybody knows the hot guys don't show up until at least eleven or twelve."

"Not everyone knows these things Maya. I've been in relationship for as long as I can remember so I don't need to know this kinda stuff."

"Not all of us can find the perfect guy like you did."

"Lucas is your-"

I stopped her.

"Don't say his name," I snapped.

"Maya you don't need to over react to his name. What's going to happen if you meet some other really attractive guy named Lucas?" Riley questioned.

That's such a Riley thing to say.

"I'll punch him in the face and then he won't want to come near me. Problem solved."

"Okay well if we leave right now it will lessen your chances of seeing another Lucas here."

I took another shot of whatever the bar tender was pouring.

"You can go, but I'm staying here," I told her.

"I can't leave you here," Riley sighed.

"Fine then stop talking and drink one of these."

I handed Riley a shot, but she just pushed it back.

"I'm not drinking vodka," She said.

"Fine. Drink some tequila."

"I'm not really in a drinking mode and besides one of us should stay sober."

"Well I'm about to down another shot so you might not wanna watch."

I let the bitter taste run down the back of my throat and into my stomach.

-

"What are you guys doing here?" Someone said, coming up behind us.

I turned around and came face to face with yet another one of my exes.

"Josh what are you doing here?" Riley asked.

"Yeah shouldn't you be out hanging with your girlfriend," I snapped again.

Riley apologised, "Sorry for her behaviour. She is going through some stuff."

I interrupted, "Yeah nothing too bad, it's just Lucas broke up with me."

"Oh," Josh mumbled.

I don't know why, but I was annoyed with that answer.

I yelled, "Yeah you heard me Maya Hart got dumped by Lucas!"

People started looking at me from all over the club.

"As you can see Maya has had a little to much to drink," Riley added, "And technically you broke up with him."

I argued, " Technically I'm not the one who left and moved half way across the country."

"Well Maya if it makes you feel any better my girlfriend broke up with me too," Josh said, before taking a shot off the bar.

"Maya, Farkle really thinks that we should get home," Riley pleaded.

"I don't want to leave so tell him to leave us alone," I sassed.

"Riley if you really have to get home I can stay and hang out with Maya," Josh said.

"Oh great just what I needed, a babysitter," I gave a fake smile.

"Thanks Josh. I don't think I can listen to her being sassy for much longer. You can bring her back to our apartment whenever you guys finish hanging out or whenever you get tired of her sassiness," Riley explained, "If you want you can spend the night in Farkle's extra room. Farkle and I will be over in our apartment so you'll have the whole apartment to yourself."

"Okay thanks mom," I interrupted.

Riley sighed, "I'm going to ignore every rude thing you say, because I know it's coming from some drunken rage."

"I'll make sure she gets back to the apartment safely," Josh assured Riley.

After Riley thanked Josh she took off. It was just Josh and I alone in a club together.

Both of us heartbroken.

So we did what any normal heart broken person would do.

We took even more shots.

I was already drunk, but this got Josh drunk and me even more drunk.

-

Omg Josh is back.

There will be a second part to this chapter that will be up soon, fingers crossed.