•eighty-six

"I get it I'm different."

•maya

"Maya are you sure you want to do this?" Cory asked.

Topanga added, "Cory and I don't mind cleaning this out for you."

"Guys I want to do this," I said.

Cory and Topanga both looked at each other and then sighed.

"Okay. You can clean out the room just as long as Riley stays here with you," Cory replied.

I did want to be alone, because I didn't want everyone to see me crying. Another part of me wanted Riley here in case I needed the moral support as I cleaned out Shawn's hospital room.

I asked, "Riley will you stay here with me?"

Riley nodded, "Of course I'll stay here with you."

"Alright. We will head home and start making dinner for everyone," Cory explained, "You guys can bring home all the stuff from his room. Maya you can take whatever you want back home with you."

A lot of the stuff in this room was from Shawn's others kids. They drew him various pictures of him taking pictures or hanging out with hanging out with him.

"I guess we will see you guys whenever we get home," Riley said.

"Bye guys."

Cory and Topanga both left leaving Riley and I alone in Shawn's old room.

This room held so many memories. Shawn and I spent so many nights together eating pizza in this room. When Josh and I were together he would join us for pizza every once and a while.

Riley asked, "So where do we start?"

"I'm going to start by putting these pictures in a box," I said. 

I started putting the pictures that Shawn had taken of his friends in the box. Some of these pictures were ones from his old high school yearbook. There was a picture of him with Angela and Cory and Topanga all of them were laughing while eating pizza. 

The four of them were at school during a lock when this photo was taken. The school thought it would be a good idea to bring people in to work on trust exercises. Shawn said they got bored so they ordered a pizza with a bunch of sides.

Whenever I looked at that picture I got kinda jealous. Some times I wish that there would have been a fourth friend in our friend group, because most of the time I was the third wheel. Riley and Farkle started dating while we were so young so a lot of the times I got left out of some things. Things would have been so different if Lucas went to our school. 

Maybe Lucas and I would have been dating and he wouldn't have wanted to be na vet. 

We would have never broken up.

"Maya are you okay?" Riley asked.

I asked, "Did I ruin things with Lucas?" 

"Maya I don't think you ruined things with Lucas. Things might be a little strange whenever you get back home, but you guys will get over it."

"How do you know that we will just get over it."

"Maya he got over you rejecting him and you guys got over the whole passing out in the shower thing. I think that you guys will be able to get over this thing."

"I guess."

"Plus Farkle went back to California to talk things over with Lucas."

"Why is Farkle so much better with relationships than me."

"I don't know, but I love him."

-

Don't we all love Farkle.