•twenty-three

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

•farkle

"Let's grab a coffee," I said.

Lucas shrugged his shoulders, "Okay."

I walked into the small coffee shop with Lucas and looked for something semi normal.

A pretty red head at the counter, her name tag said Stella, smiled when Lucas walked up to her.

"What can I get you?" She asked, wiping the countertop.

"I'll take a small hot chocolate," Lucas said.

The girl typed in the amount of coffee and yelled to the other worker who was making drinks.

"What can I get you?" She asked me.

"I'll have a small decaf coffee."

Lucas and I stood at the counter waiting until our drinks were supposed to be done.

"Hey your that guy?" The girl pointed at Lucas, "You've been photographed with Maya Hart. Are you guys dating?"

"No were actually just really good friends."

"Well in that case would you like to go on a date with me?"

Wow. Lucas could pick up girls just by knowing Maya. Not that I was jealous or anything, I have Riley and it used to happen to me at first when Maya just became popular.

"I don't know. I'm in school right now and it gets kinda busy."

"He'd love to," I said coming between them.

"Great," the girl said, "You can call me at this number."

And there was the classic rip random paper with our number on it move.

-

Whattttt???? Farkle's POV????

Lucas getting a hot chocolate :)

Empty- Girl Meets Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें