•sixty

"Some people come into your life to help you find the correct path to follow. Others can't wait to watch you crash and burn."

•maya

Finally the show ended and I was back in my dressing room left waiting for Lucas to text me.

"Maya?" Mindy asked.

"Oh hi Mindy," I let out.

"Hey Maya there is someone here who I think you should meet."

I asked, "Who is it?"

"It's my friend Daisy," Mindy added.

"Daisy like The Daisy who was on Forever Young?"

"Yup that's the one."

Daisy was around my age and she had a similar background to mine. Her mother took of when she was young and her dad died of heart attack when she was young.

"Yeah. Sure bring her in."

Daisy was very pretty in person and on TV. Her hair was slightly lighter than mine. She also was very tall.

"Hey Maya!" Daisy exclaimed, "I watched you on tour when you were in Pennsylvania."

"Thank you! I didn't think you would have time to come watch me perform."

"I always have time to check out amazing singers."

"You are making me blush," I laughed.

"So the real reason why I am here is because I was the interview you did a couple weeks ago on the red carpet."

That was the interview I did when I was still dating Dustin.

"Yeah. What about that interview?" I asked.

"Are you still interested in acting?" Daisy asked.

I nodded even though I wasn't sure if I still wanted to act in a movie or tv show.

"I have been casted in a movie and my costar had to go back home for a family emergency. They haven't been able to find anyone so I thought that maybe you could audition."

"Me?"

I have never acted before and now someone wants me to act in a film.

"Yeah. You are the only Maya Hart that I know," Daisy sarcastically said.

"Oh right," I laughed.

I think acting could be really fun. People on TV do it and they seem to make really good friends with the people the are in movies with.

Daisy asked, "So what do you say?"

"I'd love to audition!"

Daisy then proceeded to pull me into a hug. I didn't really expect her to be this nice around people who weren't actors. I mean I am a singer, but there is many different factors that separate us.

"I knew you two would get along," Mindy added, "Now I would love to stay and chat with the both of you, but I have to get to my hotel and pack. Maya next time you're in New York send me text and I'll have you right back on the show."

"Will do."

Mindy left after she said her finally goodbye and gave us both hugs.

"You and Mindy seem close," Daisy said.

Mindy and I were actually close. Obviously not like how Riley and I were, but more like cousins who don't get to hang out that often. They always make sure to enjoy the moments that they do have together.

I nodded my head.

"So a couple of my friends are going out to eat and I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" Mindy asked.

I snuck a look at my phone. No new messages. Lucas must be really mad at me.

"Sure."

-

Daisy's character is actually based of off a real life person as well.