•seventy

"If your the one for me like gravity I'll
be unstoppable."

•maya

I frantically ran around the hotel room looking for another bobby pin for my hair. Riley and I had used a bunch of them last night while we were doing practice hair styles.

"Ready to see one incredibly hot man!"
Lucas shouted, from the bathroom.

"No, but I'm ready to see my boyfriend."

"I find that very rude," he said, still in the bathroom.

"And I find that we are very much going to be late unless you get your butt out of the ballroom."

Lucas stuck only his head out the bathroom door and gave a smirk, "Just my butt? I don't know how pleasant it will be to take my butt along with you to a premier."

"Stupid up and bring your whole body out here," I joked, "And your head."

This was the first public thing we were doing together since I told everyone that we were dating. I didn't even need to tell them, because everyone already thought we were dating.

"Can I have a drumroll?"

"No. You are Lucas Friar not the queen of whatever."

"I have never been to whatever before. Do you think we can go sometime?"

"Maybe if you hurry up we can go!"

Lucas rushed out the bathroom wearing his new tux. He looked very handsome all dressed up.

Lucas took one look at me and there was practically drool coming out of this mouth.

"I'm going to take that as a good sign," I blushed.

"You look absolutely stunning. I think that you need to drumroll instead of me."

"Yeah I think that too."

The hotel door opened and Riley and Farkle came running in. Both of them looked very nice and classy.

"Are you ready to go the limousine is here?" Riley asked.

I checked my hair one last time.

"I'm ready."

-

Lucas followed at my side down the red carpet. Farkle and Riley were behind the two of us currently doing an interview about their relationship.

One lady was calling for me so I dragged Lucas over to her with me.

"Maya you look absolutely gorgeous tonight. Can I ask how did you get to be so pretty?"

Lucas quickly answered, "She's always been this beautiful."

"Listen to him be all sappy like he's known me for years," I joked.

The women laughed, "So Maya word on the street is you auditioned for a movie that Daisy will be staring in."

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything about the movie, because I didn't know if I was in it or not.

"Yeah I auditioned a while ago actually."

"Did you enjoy acting instead of singing?"

"It was a nice change. I've always loved singing so I think that as of now I'm kinda getting the best of both words."

"And you the handsome boyfriend," the woman began, "Do you act or sing or dance?"

Lucas shook his head, "Nope. I'm actually in college right now training to be a vet."

"So I take it you have a big love for animals?"

"Yup. That's why I got Maya our kitten."

"Aww you two share a kitten."

"He's name is Jerry Blossom and Riley always tries to steal him from me."

Riley shouted from the background, "Do not!"

"So Riley and her boyfriend Farkle are still going strong and now you have a boyfriend too. Do you guys go on double dates together or hang out with each other a lot?"

"I mean the apartment that Riley and I share is right across the hall from Lucas and Farkle's so we have to see each other all the time," I explained.

"Most of the time we stick to our own dates though," Lucas added.

-

Sorry this chapter tool so long. It's also a filer so sorry again.

I'll try to update another time this week. Don't expect an update on Saturday because I'll be in New York City all day. Maybe on Sunday or Friday.

How do you feel knowing there is only 30 more chapters left?