•ninety-four

"That moment when you burst into tears in your room and you realise that no one knows how unhappy you are."

•maya

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey this is Lucas sorry I can't get to the phone right now, because I'm out living my life so leave me a voicemail."

Voicemail darn.

I build up all this courage to call him by drinking seven vodka shots. I was already to tell him off and tell him that I never wanted to see him again, but I just got his voicemail.

I called again. He can't avoid me forever.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey this is Lucas sorry I can't get to the phone right now, because I'm out living my life so leave me a voicemail."

He still didn't pick up.

I checked my phone to see the time. It was eleven thirty here, which meant it was two thirty in Boston.

Lucas was probably asleep in his dorm. He looks so cute while he sleeps. He would curl up into a little ball and sometimes he's mouth would be open a little. Some nights I would even catch him snoring.

I miss him so much.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey this is Lucas sorry I can't get to the phone right now, because I'm out living my life so leave me a voicemail."

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Lucasssss it's Maya Hart not to be confused with Maya Heart."

I laughed at my own joked. I started laughing really hard until I started to cry.

"It's eleven p.m. here. Your sleeping and I'm crying."

Crying so hard that my chest hurt and I felt as if I could fall apart.

"How could you just leave me Lucas? How could you just tell me that you loved me and let me walk out the door? How could you just leave me without saying goodbye?"

I was basically sobbing into the phone. My phone was going to get ruined from all the tears getting on it.

"I don't understand how someone can just let the person they love go. Why couldn't you have just stayed and let us work through our issues. Everyone has issues. Riley and Farkle had so many when they first started dating, but they got over all of them."

We would have gotten over everything just like how we did before.

"Were you mad at me, because I friend zoned you? Lucas I got over that. Trust me I want to be so much more than your friend."

I freakin loved this guy so of course I wanted to be more than friends with him.

"Lucas I can't get you out of my head. It's two a.m. and I took seven shots of vodka just trying to forget your name, but all I forgot was mine and sober or drunk you're the only thing on my mind."

God I love him.

"Just please come home and wrap your arms around me and tell me everything will be okay. I can play my guitar and we can sing songs together all night. We can watch those stupid movies together all night long. I don't care what we do as long as you are right here with me. Trust me if I could pull you out through the phone I would."

I would have pulled him through long before I started crying. I also would have pulled the pizza guy through.

"Just please come home."

I cried that into the phone.

"My heart can't take this."

I also cried that into the phone.

I just kept crying into the phone until Riley came back.

"Maya what's wrong?" Riley ran over to my side.

She saw my phone and hung up.

"Maya please stop crying," Riley pleaded.

"I miss him so much," I cried.

Riley helped me stand up, "I know you do, but getting drunk is no way of dealing with it."

"When I drink it takes the pain away."

"How many shots did you take?"

"Seven."

"Seven vodka shots!"

"I should have taken seven more."

"Maya if you would have taken more you probably would have ended up running naked down the street."

"Even more fun."

Riley shook her head and moved me towards my bedroom. She sat me down on my bed.

"Maya I need you to lay down and try to sleep."

"But I want to call Lucas."

"It's three in the morning in Boston, Lucas is asleep. If you try to call him he won't pick up your call."

Riley put the covers on top of me and walked out of my room.

I was going to take out my phone and look at the picture of Lucas on it, but Riley took my phone with her. I never got around to deleting those pictures.

When I came home and Lucas left I got rid of all the physical pictures of us together except one. It was the picture of us kissing during a sunset on top of the Ferris wheel.

I took the picture out the brown frame and held it close to my body.

-

Excuse me while I go cry alone in a dark room.

Tumblr is the best place to find sad quotes.