•two

"When we meet someone for the first time, that's not the end of a book, that's just the start of the first page."

•maya

After sitting on a plane for nearly three more hours we finally made it back home. Home for me was an apartment that I shared with my best friend and my other best friend lived right across the hallway.

Now because Farkle did live next door he was given the responsibility of watching over our apartment while we were away. All he had to do was water the stupid house pants Riley bought and make sure our air conditioner stayed on.

I grabbed my suitcases and pulled it behind me as I walked up towards the door. I pulled out my key and carefully unlocked our front door.

"Die! Die! Die!" Farkle's voice screamed throughout the apartment.

I pushed my suitcase into the apartment, "Farkle! Get your butt over here and help us carry these bags."

"Oh your so going down," an unfamiliar voice screamed.

Riley turned towards me, "Who was that?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know."

Riley dropped her bag and I followed her into our living room, basically a room with a couch and a TV. Sure enough there was Farkle sitting on the couch with some boy.

"Uh hello Farkle didn't you hear us screaming your name," Riley says.

After failed attempts at trying to get their attention I walked over and shut off the game system they were playing on.

Both of them jumped up off the couch, "Hey what did you that for!"

I placed my hands on my hips and glared at both of them.

"Farkle who is this?" Riley asked, sitting down next to Farkle.

"This is-" Farkle began.

The boy cleared his throat, "I can speak for myself."

"Sorry," Farkle wrapped his around Riley and they both snuggled into the couch.

"I'm Lucas," he said, jumping off the couch, "Lucas Friar, Farkle's new roommate."

"Farkle you got a roommate?" Riley questioned.

"Yeah. Our parents our old friends and Lucas needed a place to go so we are now roommates."

"Okay. Better question, why are you guys in our apartment?" I asked.

"We kinda broke the game system in our apartment so we figured we would use yours," Farkle laughed.

-

After the boys helped us move our stuff back into apartment the four of us sat down and ate some takeout.

I learned that Lucas lived in New York until age six and then moved to Texas. He lived there for about six years and then moved back to New York around the age of twelve. His family still currently lives in New York, he's lucky he still has a family.

-

Finally we met Lucas :)