•fifty-three

"One is very crazy when in love."

•lucas

"Where are they?" I yelled, pacing back and fourth in the hotel room.

Maya and Riley were supposed to go out and get dinner together and them come straight home, but they had failed to make it home. I expected to get a text from one of them at some point, which of course never happened.

Farkle yelled, "I don't know! Riley isn't picking up her phone and neither is Maya!"

Normally I wouldn't be worried about Maya being out in the city, but because she was so upset with Shawn I had different thoughts.

"Should we go out and look for them?" I asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my jacket."

I ran over to the door and opened it only to see both Riley and Maya standing there next to him.

Josh.

"Lucas!" Maya cheered, throwing her arms around me.

"Maya thank god your okay. I was so worried about you," I mumbled into her ear.

I was so happy to see Maya right now. Knowing how upset she is right now I would be so mad at myself if anything happen to her.

"Lucas your super tall," Riley yelled, attaching herself to my back.

Farkle and I both gave each other a strange look before turning to Josh.

"I found both of them at Madhouse drinking and mumbling something about Shawn," Josh said.

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked Maya.

"Josh took my phone away," Maya responded.

I asked, "Why did you take her phone away?"

"I didn't want her to drunk call anyone and say something stupid."

I hated that his answer made sense. I hated Josh.

I think I hated him more than I hated my parents for chasing Quinn away. At least my parents gave me food and payed for my cellphone bill.

"Well I'm going to head out so see you later," Josh scoffed.

-

"Lucas why is it so cold in here?" Maya asked.

Maya had been sitting next to the air conditioner in the hotel for the last hour, singing one of her songs.

"Maybe if you moved away from the air conditioner you would warm up," I laughed, "Or you can come over here and join me."

Maya jumped up and ran across the hotel floor to our bed. If Riley and Farkle weren't the people below us they would be very confused.

"You're handsome," Maya said, before giving me a kiss.

I gave her a quick kiss back.

"Now I think it's time we go to bed," I mumbled, turning out the lights.

"Tell me a bedtime story," Maya sassed.

"Once upon a time Maya asked for a bedtime story, but she didn't get one. The end."

"Technically that was a bedtime story, it just had seventeen words."

"Wow even when your drunk you still have to be right."

"Let's face it I'm always right."

-

Hey! Hi! How are you?

Can you guys check out my newest book called Scars.

I'm writing it with my friend ens726 who not only do I know from wattpad but we've actually been friends since we were five years old.