•eighty-seven

"Real friends don't get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something more offensive."

•riley

"Move your legs slow poke," I yelled.

"Why are we up so early?" Maya asked, rubbing her eyes.

Maya and I had to make a plane tonight around nine so I figured that we could go to the mall before sitting on a plane for a few hours. She wasn't very happy that I woke her up early.

I dragged Maya to a store that we used to go in all the time while we lived in New York. Maya used to wear some crazy clothes while were in high school. I wore some strange clothing as well, but everyone wore some strange stuff in high school.

"Why are we going shopping?" Maya complained.

"You used to love going shopping," I said.

"I still love going shopping, but I don't really have a reason to go shopping today."

"We need a girls day out so I brought you back to one of our favorite stores."

Maya gave me a smile, "Lets begin."

-

I held up a blue sparkly dress up in front of Maya.

"What do we think about this?" I asked.

"We like, but what would you wear that to?" Maya asked.

"Maybe another premiere or some other event in the future."

"It's really pretty."

"Can you help me find some other everyday dresses?"

"Sure. Want your normal size?"

"Go one size bigger. I want to be able to wear these for a couple years."

"Okay."

-

Maya and I spent hours together in the mall. We were both pretty tired from walking around the mall all day.

"The plane will be landing in two hours and you will get to see Lucas," I told Maya.

"Yup," Maya replied, putting the blind down.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm nervous."

"Don't be. Things will be back to normal in no time."

Maya gave me a quick smile and then flipped over to her other side.

For a while I sat on my phone going through my photos. Most pictures were of Farkle and I, but recently there has been an increase in pictures of Maya and Lucas with us.

"I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with me," Maya confessed.

I smiled, "I would do anything for you, because we are best friends."

"Do you remember those friendship rings we had when we were kids?" Maya asked.

"Yes. Do you still have yours?"

"Of course. I brought it with me when I moved to California."

I laughed, "We never took those off."

"Friends forever."

"And ever."

-

Riley and Maya friendship is amazing.