•seventy-four

"Time stands still."

•riley

Lucas was coming back home tomorrow and I could tell Maya was excited to see him. They had only been apart for a couple days, but I think that they miss seeing each other.

I think they are just so in love with each other that they can't go five minutes without being able to look at each other's faces.

Yesterday Maya went out shopping with Daisy and when she came back she was happy. She wasn't upset and locking herself in her bedroom so that was a good sign.

Daisy and Maya were trying to get to know each other better, because if Maya got the part in the movie they would be seeing a lot of each other.

Farkle and I decided that we wanted to hang out with her without Lucas tonight. The three of us haven't had much time to hang out since getting back from Maya's tour.

I've been busy with Farkle and Maya has been busy with Lucas. We all live within seconds of each other, but I feel like we never get to see each other unless we are at a movie premiere.

"Riley are you ready to go?" Farkle asked.

"Yup," I replied.

Farkle walked into my bedroom and over to where I was doing my hair.

I wasn't even close to being ready. My hair was only half curled at the moment.

"You know I've noticed that any time I ask you or Maya if your ready you always say you are, but you really aren't," Farkle scoffed.

"It takes a while to put make up on so that pretty."

"You don't need to wear makeup to look pretty, because you're already beautiful without it. I fell in love with you when we were twelve and you didn't wear makeup then."

"Yeah, but I was twelve, nobody wore makeup back then."

I watched Farkle pick up my blush brush and put it on his cheeks.

Farkle asked, "Why do you wear it now?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's just that being in the spotlight with Maya all the time made me get insecure. The pressure to always look perfect is always there. The whole world looks and Maya and I and wants to look like us, but they really just want the Riley that wears makeup."

"Well I'm a Riley and Maya fan and I just want to be with the real you, because I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

"Good now kiss me."

I gave his lips a quick peck on the lips.

-

"So I feel like you two are about to tell me something," Maya said, during dinner.

The three of us had made it to the restaurant without taking about Lucas at all. It was towards the end of the dinner and things between us had slowed down.

"I don't think we have to tell you anything, do we?" Farkle asked.

"Oh my god," Maya shouted, "Are you pregnant?"

Farkle choked on the water that he was drinking.

"What?" Farkle coughed.

"Oh my god are you having twins?" Maya shouted again.

"Twins as in two!" Farkle yelled.

"Guys I'm not pregnant," I explained.

"Oh thank god," Farkle sighed.

"Do I look pregnant?"

"No. It's just you took me out to a fancy dinner with the both of you. It kinda feels like you guys are going to tell me something."

"Nope. Riley and I just wanted to spend time with you."

"Yeah it seems like you are always busy with Lucas."

"I'm sorry that I haven't been spending as much time with you as I should be," Maya mumbled, "I guess I just really like to be with Lucas, because he makes me happy."

"It's good to be happy," Farkle replied.

"But don't get me wrong you guys also make me really happy."

-

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I was kind busy this week, but I need to try harder to write during any free time I get.