•seventy-five

"You're always on my mind and I think about you all the time."

•maya

Today was the time I had been in an airport without the intention of leaving to go somewhere else. Every other time that I had been to an airport it was either to go home or somewhere on my tour.

Lucas' plane was supposed to land over an hour ago, but they had to stop somewhere for bad weather. We got to talk for a while, but then he had to get back on the plane so that he could actually make it home.

While I waited for him to come back I took pictures with fans that were at the airport. I loved being in a place where I had fans, because they would usually ask to take pictures with you.

I remember before I was famous, Riley and I would try and go take pictures with people who came onto Mindy's show. Most of the time it didn't work, but every one and a while it would.

There were this two little girl who stuck out to me. One was blonde and the other had dark black hair. The girl with the black hair looked as if she was trying to drag the other girl over to me.

I quickly finished taking pictures with everyone else and walked over to where these two girls were standing.

"Hey girls," I waved.

They both looked starstruck.

"Hi," the girl with black hair replied.

The girl with blonde hair said, "You're Maya Hart."

I nodded my head, "And what are your names?"

"Dottie," replied the girl with black hair.

"Elizabeth."

"Are you guys best friends?" I asked.

Elizabeth nodded her head.

"We have been best friends since we where three years old."

These girls looked like they were thirteen so they had most likely been friends for over ten years.

"So Dottie are you the more confident, wild, sarcastic one?"

Dottie smiled, "Yep."

"So I'm guessing that makes you the quiet, smart, and lovable one."

"Sounds like me."

"You guys remind me of Riley and I. Elizabeth you remind me of Riley and Dottie you remind me of myself."

"I love you and Riley's friendship," Elizabeth cheered, "You and your best friend moved out to California together like who could have it any better."

"One day I want to move out to Philadelphia with Elizabeth," Dottie added.

"I hope that you guys get that chance one day," I smiled, "Also remember that your best friend has your back no matter what so make sure to listen to each other."

-

I finished up talking with Elizabeth and Dottie and went back over to taking pictures with other fans. I wasn't pay attention to the time so at this point I didn't know if Lucas had landed yet.

I was in the middle of taking a picture when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I get a picture with you next?"

It was his voice.

I turned around and basically jumped into his arms and kissed him. Once we pulled apart Lucas laughed and hugged me tighter.

"I've missed you so much," I said.

Lucas smiled, "I missed you too, but I'm back now."

-

Lucas and I managed to get out of the airport without getting stopped by all the paparazzi. We jumped into uber and headed home so that we could hang out.

"How are Riley and Farkle?" Lucas asked.

"Good. They took me out to dinner and I thought they were going to tell me that Riley was pregnant," I explained.

He laughed, "How did Farkle respond to that?"

"He choked on his water."

"Sounds like the Farkle we know."

I nodded, "So how are your trip?"

"It was okay."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do while you were out there?"

"Maya I'll answer all the questions you have later, but for now can you just come here," Lucas laughed, opening his arms.

-

Lucas is back. I think the next three chapters are in his POV.