•fourty-three

"Help me understand what I did to deserve this."

•maya

The movie was amazing and I felt honored to be at such amazing movie premier. Everyone invited to the movie was also invited to the after party held at some club.

Riley took of dancing with Farkle and Lucas leaving Dustin and I alone to hang out. The only problem was Dustin was no where to be found.

I tried calling Dustin's phone a least a hundred times, but no answer.

Right now I wanted nothing more to be at home in my comfy bed with a tub of ice cream. Sometimes being famous sucked.

I sat down on the closest chair I found and tried texting Dustin's number again.

"Hey," Riley said, coming in front of me with Farkle and Lucas, "What are you doing here? Where's Dustin?"

"He isn't answering my calls or my texts," I mumbled.

Lucas put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed it, "Hey I'm sure he's around here somewhere. Let's go find him."

"I don't want you to waste your time."

"Hey it's fine. I haven't seen him around so we better start looking for him."

-

Lucas and I took of looking room after room in the club searching for Dustin. The club wasn't that big and we had been through at least every room in this club.

"Alright I guess the only room left is the lost and found," Lucas shrugged, "Maybe he just went home."

"Let's check out," I said, sliding the door open.

When the door was completely opened I got the full view of the room. Towards the back of the room was a couple making out, basically sucking each other's faces off.

"Oh sorry we didn't mean to interrupt," I said, turning around.

I began walking back down the hallway.

"Wait hang on a second," Lucas yelled.

Lucas walked into the room and pulled the guy off the boy. Dustin.

"I can't believe this," I shouted.

"Maya it's um," Dustin struggled to find his words.

What did I ever do to deserve something like this?

I ran out of the room before anyone could see me crying.

"Maya hang on a second," Dustin yelled grabbing my wrist.

"Don't follow me!"

-

Words. No words.