•eighty-three

"Not even the gods above could separate the two of us."

•riley

I sat down a mug of hot chocolate on the coffee table in front of Maya. She took one look at it and then turned to face the other direction.

"Maya you have to eat or drink something. You haven't had anything to eat for three days now," I said.

"I'm not in the mood to drink hot chocolate," Maya mumbled.

"Well what do you want?"

"You know what I want, I want my boyfriend back. I want my mom and Shawn to still be alive and I want to punch my dad in the face for leaving my family."

"Maya," I mumbled.

"Please don't lecture me. Can you just give me a hug or tell me that everything is going to be okay?" Maya cried.

"Of course," I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye to Shawn. He never got to hear me say I love you one more time."

"Maya he didn't need to hear you say it, because he knew that you loved him. Just like how you don't have to hear him say it."

I let Maya cry into my shoulder for as long as she needed. I felt bad that this was the twentieth time she had cried this week.

"I wish that I could take away some of the pain you are feeling," I said.

"I wish you could take it away too," Maya replied.

Farkle walked into the room and smiled at us.

"Can I join in on this hug?" Farkle grinned.

Maya laughed, "Of course you can."

Farkle sat down on the other side of the her and hugged us both tightly.

"I love you guys," Maya said.

Farkle and I both replied, "We love you two."

-

After Farkle and I calmed Maya down Farkle went out a bought us a pizza. Since we were in New York he got it from our favorite place.

"How did I get so lucky to have you guys in my life?" Maya asked.

"Easy. No one else wanted to be friends with Farkle so we felt bad for him and let him join our friend group," I explained.

"Ouch," Maya laughed.

"Well I didn't know you were feeling bad for me all those times you were kissing me," Farkle continued, "Or how about all those time I went out and bought us pizza."

"Don't worry Farkle I love you," Maya said.

"Riley you better watch out or else I might have to go for the girlfriend upgrade," Farkle laughed, hugging Maya.

"Maya you can have him," I said.

"Again ouch," Maya said.

"It's okay, because Farkle knows that I love him."

-

While I was in the middle of brushing my teeth I could hear Farkle and Maya's conversation.

"So I don't know if Lucas really explained this to you or not, but he isn't going to Franklin. He loves you too much to let you go," Farkle explained.

Maya nodded, "Yeah. I think whenever we get back to California after Shawn's funeral I'll go over and talk to him."

"Good. You two are meant to be."

-

Even Farkle knows that Lucas and Maya are endgame.