•thirty-one

"It's hard getting over someone who smashed your heart into a million pieces."

•maya

My hearts racing and I can't get my heart rate down by breathing in and out.

"So is all my stuff packed up?" Josh asked.

Riley and I packed up all of Josh's stuff the day after we got home. He left so much stuff here.

"Yeah there's like four boxes of it," I said.

"Alright I'll take it out to my car."

The sooner I got Josh's stuff out of my apartment the sooner I would get over him completely.

"Please do."

Josh put down his phone and slowly took out one of his boxes. I couldn't help but stare at his phone.

From Madison:Hurry up baby

From Madison: I want to go out to dinner

From Madison: did you get your stuff from her house yet

From Madison: hurry up

From Madison: can you buy me new jewelry

How does he go from someone like me to someone like Madison. Someone who texts their boyfriend asking to buy them jewelry.

I next text I got was from my phone.

From Lucas: did he leave yet

From Maya: he's taking his boxes out

From Lucas: tell me when he leaves

From Maya: will do

Josh came back into the apartment and gathered up the last of his things. I watched him take the last box out and come back to grab his phone.

"Well I'm out of here," Josh said.

"Great. Now please don't come back," I responded.

"I'm happy with Madison, why would I need to come back."

"I don't maybe she'll figure out your not the amazing guy she thinks you are."

"I'm sorry you couldn't handle me."

What was he even saying? I wasn't the one who wanted to break up with him. I also wasn't the one who started dating someone right after they broke up with a girlfriend, especially one that you had been with for three years.

"I couldn't handle you, you broke up with me."

I moved away from Josh and sat down at my kitchen table.

"Will you please leave me apartment?" I sassed.

"Whatever," Josh said.

-

I like Josh's character but I just don't want him to be with Maya. So do you want a spoiler on next chapter.

Comment down below