•fifty-seven

"Most often the dangerous ones are most important ones in finding self-awareness."

•lucas

"Are you comfortable?" I questioned.

Maya had wrapped herself up in every blanket my apartment contained and then sat herself down on my bed.

"It's kinda hot," Maya sighed.

"Well duh. Blankets were made to be people warm."

Since getting off the phone with Shawn yesterday Maya had spend all day at my apartment. The two of us just sat around and watched movies or tried to outsmart each other.

"Can we just snuggle and watch the movie together?"

"Only if I get to be the little spoon."

"Lucas you're six four and I'm five three."

"Your point."

"I don't even think I can get my arms around you," Maya laughed.

I loved when Maya laughed. When I first met her I rarely saw her laugh, but now it was like she had a tank of laughing gas with her.

"Fine," I sighed, "I'll be the big spoon."

"Yah!" Maya cheered.

Maya jumped up and pulled off the covers as quickly as she could. She jumped back on the bed and climbed over to where I was positioning her back against my chest.

My heart suddenly began beating so fast.

"Do I make you nervous?" Maya laughed.

"I've never had a serious relationship before so I haven't had anything to be nervous about."

"Hey I think it's cute that you still get nervous."

"It's just, this is going to sound cheesy again, but when I'm with you everyone else disappears."

Maya leaned up and kissed me.

The kiss wasn't like our normal kisses though. This one had more meaning behind it.

The only thing that ruined the moment was Jerry meowing at the TV.

"Come here Jerry," Maya called.

"Maya he's not a dog. He's not gonna come running to you when you call his name."

Not even a second later Jerry came running over to the couch. He was still small so Maya had to pick him up.

"Awww Jerry Berry Blossom why are you so cute?" Maya gushed.

I laughed, "Jerry Berry Blossom?"

"Let me live my life."

-

So yeah if you didn't know Empty will be having a sequel.

I really want to tell you the name of the sequel but I feel like from the title you guys would make conclusions about the end of Empty.

Some of you may be like well this book is already very long well I don't think people would want me to stop after the last chapter of Empty.