•fifty-nine

"What good is watching a sunset when you have no one to share it with."

•maya

All I wanted to do was be at home with Lucas watching stupid YouTube videos, but instead I'm stuck in some dressing room.

I figured that Lucas would text me something before the show, only Riley did.

Riley: how are you?

Maya: sucky

Riley: why don't you come home

Maya: I have to do the show

Riley: I know

Maya: is Lucas there

Riley: yup he's watching tv

Maya: oh

Riley: do you want to talk to him

Maya: no don't bug him

"Maya you go on in five," someone shouted.

"Okay. Thank you."

Maya: I have to go

Riley: good luck

-

"Welcome back everyone we are joined with Maya Hart!" Mindy introduced me.

Everyone in the audience began to cheer for me, which made me miss Lucas even more. All I wanted was for Lucas to walk through those doors and sit down in the front row.

"So Maya how are you doing?" Mindy asked.

"I'm doing great," I lied, "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing wonderful. Thank you for asking. So Maya what is new with you?"

"Um. I have been doing a lot of traveling back and fourth to New York a lot."

"I bet it's nice to go back home."

"Yeah. I love going back home and seeing my family and friends."

"Speaking of friends how are things doing between you and Lucas."

Great let's mention the guy that I'm in love with.

"Things are great. We've actually been dating for a couple of months now."

The audience let out another aw. It was no surprise. Lucas and I had been in a lot of magazines since the picture of us on the Ferris wheel came out.

"I know you guys would date," Mindy squeaked, "You guys are just the cutest couple I have seen in a long time."

I nodded my head.

I was so done with this interview. I just kept counting down the minutes until commercial break.

-

Sorry this was short.

But thank you for 39k reads.