•ninety-seven

"I was completely fine with being alone until you came along."

•riley

Farkle and I both carried the bags full of takeout up to the apartment.

"Do you think she's up?" I asked.

Farkle nodded, "Yeah I mean we have been gone for like three hours so I think she should be up now."

"I hope she'll listen to what we have to say," I said.

"Well if she doesn't want to listen to us we always have this takeout."

"All you have to do is tell her we have fried rice and she will be happy."

Farkle and I came out with a plan to feed Maya some takeout and then give her the news about going to rehab. She probably would he really angry with us at first, but I'm hoping that she'll give in.

"Can you get the door for me?" Farkle asked, "It's locked."

I pulled my key out of my bag and unlocked the door. Farkle and I both sat down the takeout on the kitchen table.

"Maya we are back!" Farkle yelled.

I added, "And we got takeout."

"We got you fried rice," Farkle said, pulling out plates.

I started putting the takeout on plates for the three of us while Farkle poured us drinks.

"Where's Maya?" Farkle asked.

"I guess she is still in her room," I shrugged.

"Well you better go get her."

"Fine make me go get her."

Farkle laughed as I walked over to Maya's bedroom.

"Maya I swear if you are still sleeping it's going to really mess up your sleep schedule!" I yelled.

I pulled Maya's door open, but she wasn't on her bed. Where the heck is she? I checked in her bathroom, but she wasn't there either. I went to check on her balcony, but I stopped when I saw her on the ground with a bottle.

"Farkle! Call 911!" I yelled.

She was laying there not making any noise.

I shook her body, "Maya wake up!"

Farkle ran into the room with his cell phone, "What's going on?"

"She was drinking. We need to get her to the hospital right now."

-

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

It's weird that every time that machine beeps I'm thankful. Farkle and I just keep staring at the monitor watching it show her heart beating.

We had been here for over ten hours and I spend the three hours crying into Farkle's shoulder.

"It's all my fault," I whispered.

"Don't say that. You know it is not your fault. You did not force her to drink the alcohol," Farkle reassured me.

"I knew that this would happen the next time that we left her alone."

Some knocked on the door.

"Come in," Farkle said.

A doctor came in holding a clipboard and some charts.

"Are you friends of Ms. Hart?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah we brought her in this time."

"So I was going over her charts and I noticed that she's been in here more than ten times in the past eight months. And according to her charts this is the third time she has had to have her stomach pumped."

Oh believe me I never forget any of the hospital trips we had to make for Maya. It was hard to forget watching your friend look so lifeless in a bed.

"She needs help. Now if you want I can get you a list of recommended rehabs that will help her."

"We actually found a rehab for her. She's supposed to be there on Friday," Farkle said.

The doctor added, "The sooner you get her help the better. I would hate to see someone will so much more to live for die from alcoholism."

The door to Maya's room opened up again and I heard serval voices.

"Where is she?"

It was my dad and mom.

"They had to pump her stomach, but she's okay," Farkle reassured them.

My parents just flew all the way from New York just to see Maya, but Farkle and I didn't even tell them about her.

"Dad how did you know Maya was here?" I asked.

"It's all over the news and when you and Farkle didn't answer our calls we assumed the worse," He said.

"The paparazzi knows she's here?"

"I guess they heard or saw her being taken into the hospital."

"Did they try to stop you and mom?"

"Yeah. They wanted to know all the details, but your mom and I didn't say anything."

"I was going to try to explain the whole rehab thing to her, but I don't think she'll want to go."

"I know she won't want to go."

"How do we get her to go?"

"I think I have something that will convince her."

-

Three more chapters left holy cow!

Also thank you for getting me to 700 followers. It's still hard to believe I have 100 followers.

And thank you for getting this story to 90k views. I'm glad that you guys liked this story.