•fourty-two

"The bright lights flash and each time he fakes a smile."

•maya

"There's a lot of people here," Dustin said into my ear.

"Hey you asked for a second date," I mocked.

A bunch of cameras flashed and people continued taking pictures of the two of us. I wasn't sure if it was a great idea to bring Dustin along to fancy thing like this, but I decided that it would be a fun date.

Lucas, Riley and Farkle followed behind me all posing for pictures as well.

"Maya over here," A reporter called.

"One second," I quickly said.

I walked over to the reporter and her cameraman held up a camera towards me.

"Maya you look fantastic tonight!" The woman exclaimed.

"Thank you. It took Lucas and I over three hours to find this dress," I replied over the millions of people talking.

"So which of those handsome men over there is your date tonight?" She asked.

"I'm here with all of them tonight. This is a once and a life time experience and I wanted to share it will all my friends."

I haven't known Dustin that long, but I've grown to like him a lot. Lucas of course had become my best friend and Farkle and Riley have always been my friends.

"Do you ever think you'll be here some time, like for your own premiere?"

"Um I don't know. I've never acted before so I'm not sure what that would be like. I would never knock it though, maybe one day I'll be in a movie."

Acting was never something I thought about doing, but maybe it would fun. People seem to like acting which means people must have a fun time doing it.

"Then you'd become a double threat, unless you can dance then you'd be a triple threat. Can you dance?"

Lucas just happen to walk by at the moment, "As for someone who has seen Maya dance before I can safely say she is an awful dancer."

"Hey I am not that bad of a dancer," I argued.

"She's an awful dancer. Maya's always stepping on peoples feet and falling all over the dance floor," Lucas added.

"Alright that's enough from you," I yelled punching his arm.

-

I managed to find some way to slip in some Laya.

Okay so I just released a new book called For the Crowd. Please go check it out.