•seventy-six

"My world is your world."

•lucas

"Are you ready?" Maya asked, grabbing my hand.

"Yup," I replied.

"Let's do this," Maya smiled.

Today Maya and I were going to appear on TV together. Someone called Marty asking if we wanted to do an interview together and Maya said yes right away.

The host was a lady named Blair. I think my mom used to watch her show when it was on TV.

"And everyone give a warm welcome to California's hottest couple Lucas and Maya," Blair welcomed.

Maya and I walked out on stage together and smiled at everyone in the crowd. Blair came over and hugged us both before we all took our seats on the couch.

"How are you guys doing this morning?" Blair asked.

"I'm doing great," Maya replied.

"Good," I said.

I took a look out into the audience. Most of the people here where teenagers or adult moms.

"So Maya did you have a hard time getting here today? People were lining up outside of our studio around six," Blair explained.

"That's insane," Maya smiled.

I think that Maya really likes her fan, because they love her and always let her know that. Maya always stops and talks pictures with them and asks them how they are doing.

"Maya wouldn't even know what it looks like outside when it's six in the morning, because she doesn't get up for another seven hours," I scoffed.

"Oh please. At least I don't snore," Maya replied.

Blair laughed at us going back and fourth, "Some of your fans sent in questions that they would like you guys to answer together."

"Sounds fun."

"But we are going to make this into a game," she explained, "Basically I'll ask Maya a question about Lucas and she will write down what she thinks is the right answer. Lucas will also write down the correct answer and we will show the winner at the end."

Blair handed us each a whiteboard and a marker so that we could start the game.

I know Maya very well and Maya knows me well so I think we have this game in the bag.

"Lucas what is one thing that Maya is afraid of?"

Easy.

I wrote down the answer on the board and held it up. We had both put down Thunderstorms.

"Maya where did Lucas take you on your first date?"

Another super easy question.

Again we both got the question right.

"These questions are too easy. I think we need to get some harder ones," Blair laughed, "Lucas what is the name of Maya's favorite band."

No idea. Even though Maya is a singer it's hard to believe that we never talk about music with each other.

"I honestly have no idea," I laughed.

"I posted a picture of myself seeing them just last year," Maya laughed as she hit my arm playfully.

"Sorry that I don't stalk your Instagram"

"Lucas you have to put a guess down," Blair said.

"Fine."

I wrote down Forever the Sickest Kids, which is actually my favorite band not hers.

"Wrong!" Maya yelled, holding up her board.

She wrote down Neck Deep.

"I can't believe you didn't get that one," Maya scoffed.

We went on playing this game for a while longer until we got into a normal question and answer.

"Maya what is one thing that bugs you about your phone?" Blair asked.

"My phone always tries to spell color or favorite with a u in it."

"My phone does that all the time when ever I'm trying to send a message to my family," Blair explained.

I liked this kinda of interview. Things were super relaxed and calm.

"So Maya you are a singer and possibly an actress, but what about Lucas? Do you sing or act or dance?"

"He sings in the shower if that counts for anything," Maya replied.

"I think I also dance in the shower too."

-

Random spot to end it I know but I wanted to end it on a happy note.

BTW if you message me right now you can ask me one thing about Empty or its sequel.