•fifty-four

"I think they forget that I'm in the room with them, because they can't take their eyes of each other just to say hello."

•riley

New York has always proved to have the best pizza ever.

I remember one time before Maya got famous, when the three of us went out trying every pizza the city had. Of course the last pizza that we tried became everyones favorite.

"Here we are," Farkle cheered, opening the door for everyone.

"So this is the famous 1961 Pizza," Lucas said, taking in the place.

"I think we spend like two hundred bucks on pizza that day just so we could find the best pizza," Maya laughed.

"I have no regrets," I butted in.

The four of us made our way over to the cloest table and looked through the menu.

"So what's good here?" Lucas asked.

"Everything," Maya, Farkle, and I said.

"So what am I supposed to do? Order one of everything?" Lucas scoffed.

Maya laughed, "Just get the cheese pizza like i always get."

"Maya only eats cheese pizza. She lived in New York for almost twenty years and only ever tried cheese pizza," Farkle explained.

"I thought you liked everything."

"I do. It's just I'd rather eat cheese pizza."

"I rather only eat cheese pizza too," Lucas agreeded.

After everyone decided to just get cheese pizza Farkle and Lucas went up to the counter to order for us.

I asked, "How are you and Lucas doing?"

Even though Maya and i had been out a couple times we didn't have a lot of time to talk about Lucas. I didn't have to ask how they were doing though, I knew that they were perfect for one another.

"Great. I think that Lucas might be the one," Maya said.

"So you think you'll be dating for a while?"

"I hope so."

"I hope so too. It's time you meet a real guy who loves you."

Maya some face whenever I said the word love.

"He hasn't told that he loves you yet, has he?"

"Nope. Should I be worried that he hasn't yet?"

"You guys have been dating for about a month so I don't think it's that odd. Farkle didn't tell me that he loved me until I said it first."

Farkle was really suprised the first time that I told him that I loved him. I thought that he was going to pass out.

-

Here's the first example of the story jumping around. It's about two or three weeks later.

I think the next couple chapters will be maybe a month apart. I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be a month later.

Also go over to my new book and leave me questions because I'm stuck at my dads work. Please